IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I'm waiting To do my iui right now, I'm cd 16 today and on cd12 ultrasound my biggest follie was only a 12mm so before they do the iui today they wanted to do another ultrasound, I just got done with the ultrasound and my dominant follie was a little over 20mm, this is good right? I have had blazing positive opk yesterday and today, my iui will be within the next 30 minutes and I so hope the timing is right, does anyone else know what size their follie was on day of ovluation, everytime I post here nobody ever replys to ne and I've been posing here since the beginning of this thread, please please add me to you list

Hi hun-that's very good. They normally don't measure the follies on the actual day of the IUI for many people, but follies typically grow about 1mm, sometimes 2 mm per day and my check 40 hours before my IUI I had 18, 19, and 19 sized follies so you are perfect!

Mrs. C. P. ~~~ OMG me too... last cycle I went from under 10mm to 20mm in 3 days!!!! :wacko: And good luck with your IVF appoitnment, hopefully you get pregnant now and won't need to go to IVF.

Now I'm worried the ultrasound tech just said it was over 20mm but didn't tell me how much over, it was 23mm, is that too big? My next biggest is about a 17, my doc says either one could ovluate, we are doing the iui in 10 minutes

You should be great to go sweetie... they say anything above 16 is good. Ideally over 20mm, 23 is great, I had one at 22.4mm

Mrs. C. P. ~~~ OMG me too... last cycle I went from under 10mm to 20mm in 3 days!!!! :wacko: And good luck with your IVF appoitnment, hopefully you get pregnant now and won't need to go to IVF.

ah thanks hon, fingers crossed, consultants cost is GBP 180 so if i do get BFP, thats all I'll lose, cheaper than GBP 4k which is the cost i'll be facing if IUI doesnt work.

good luck to you too :dust:

Now I'm worried the ultrasound tech just said it was over 20mm but didn't tell me how much over, it was 23mm, is that too big? My next biggest is about a 17, my doc says either one could ovluate, we are doing the iui in 10 minutes

dont worry, you have great sized follies. good luck with your IUI today :hugs:

Hello everyone

Hi titi, the OV pains are probably not OV pains, not sure what they are as in both my IUIs ive had exactly the same and have stressed that it might OHSS but its not, it might just be the lining thickening, thats what i keep telling myself. have the OV pains gone away now?

as for me, Im 3dpo (IUI) and loads of (sorry, TMI alert) CM!! whats that all about? surely shouldnt be appearing anymore!!

one thing though, DH has go right off sex!! unbelievable!! :growlmad: anyone elses DH not up for it?

Thanks hun! we are soooo close-I'm 5dpo...7 past trigger so I tested the hcg today and it's negative-all out! Yesterday morning was the last day I had what felt like my normal ov pains (always in my left side by my ovary). I had some other crampys but nothing I'd probably even notice if I wasn't on alert for it. My actual IUI was so easy (didnt even spot or anything) that I don't think it's that.

I still have creamy cm but I tend to have that pretty much up until a day or so before af shows but I don't have tons of it. The only thing "up there" that seems any different is my cervix is still very high up and I think it generally usually drops but I was crap with checking cp and opening so I never recorded it much.

My DH was an ALL STAR this cycle but A. it's our first cycle back to actual ttc after taking 9 months NTNP in year two. Also, we are totally self pay so he really is motivated by the cost and not wanting to have to do additional cycles!!! When we used to naturally ttc after a few days of BD there were occasions where I couldn't get him to do it again ("I'm tired") and oh those times would make me insane lady! Remind him that THE only part he has to do for all this is have an orgasm!!!! Pretty lucky the blokes are!!!! We have to be medicated to the point where we are hormonal bloated nightmares, gain weight, have dildo cams and speculums and catheters stuck in us, get SHOTS, have to deal with a PERIOD when we don't get pg or have nine months of more bloating and pain and then CHILDBIRTH if it does work-I tell my dh the least he can do is enjoy some sexual pleasure!!!!!

:happydance: YAY!!! HCG is out!!! fantastic, are you going to keep testing each day or are you going to try to wait? i flippin hate this bit, thankfully am soooooo busy with work that I hope it will fly by. have you got any plans over the tww to keep yourself busy? any tips welcome :laugh2:

I know!! you would think that they would be happy as they are usually up for it all the time anyway. My DH does appreciate that we ladies have to go through sooooo much, and he's sympathetic, however, hes explained that having to have :sex: because we HAVE to has taken the enjoyment out of it. NEVER before TTC have i been presented with a softy :rofl: think hes glad we are doing IUI for that reason.

I'll be glad when its all over and we can get back to normal.

If everything checks out ok this week ... I start Lupron in 3 days! I'm am NOT looking forward to these next 3 weeks!

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/confused/3d-paranoid.gif

ha I know! My Dh is sympathetic too....but I don't think he really "gets it" sometimes. We still try and make BD fun it's just hard the times you have to go so many times in a row-so he's inclined to just sort of hurry it along the final 1 or 2 bds of a fertile period. But the seriousness of our situation, and the cost has made him pretty much do whatever is needed this time.

I'm totally testing. I can cope way more with a string of constant bfns then waiting a 2 weeks with my hopes up and getting af. I probably won't start before 9dpo though, unless I just need to see extra negatives, emotionally.

PS Mrs CP are you testing?

PCOSMomToOne-eeeeeks!!!!!!!!!!

Pcos yay!!!:happydance: great that progress is being made

Titi, no I'm not going to test because it makes me too neurotic, although your view on it is brilliant! I'm just going to keep busy and avoid the pharmacy - well try to...... I expect I will give in and test in my second week as I drive myself crazy with symptom spotting :wacko:

I'm waiting To do my iui right now, I'm cd 16 today and on cd12 ultrasound my biggest follie was only a 12mm so before they do the iui today they wanted to do another ultrasound, I just got done with the ultrasound and my dominant follie was a little over 20mm, this is good right? I have had blazing positive opk yesterday and today, my iui will be within the next 30 minutes and I so hope the timing is right, does anyone else know what size their follie was on day of ovluation, everytime I post here nobody ever replys to ne and I've been posing here since the beginning of this thread, please please add me to you list

Maureen, my md will go ahead with IUI if follies are 18 or over. a 20 is super! Mine have gone all the way up to 22 on cd13.

Hi ladies! I have been a little MIA recently, had my ER yesterday, they got 6 eggs and 5 have fertilized. So excited for ET on either Wednesday or Friday.
PCOS good news on starting dr finally!
August so sorry about your cycle being cancelled, hope the old fashioned bd works!
Titi and mrs cp just a few more days till u test? I have my FX for you ladies.
Maureen sounds like ur iui was perfectly timed, GL to you!
Hi everyone else, sorry if I missed you. Now I have lots of time to keep caught up with you ladies, I am kinda stuck on the couch :)

everytime I post here nobody ever replys to ne and I've been posing here since the beginning of this thread, please please add me to you list

Maureen, don't feel bad. This thread is pretty unwelcoming and a bit snotty for some reason, it's not you. Yeah, I said it.

Best of luck with your IUI!

I never thought anyone was unwelcoming ... maybe a bit pre-occupied with their treatment. But unfortunately, I am very guilty of this as well.

I do log on every day and read up on everyone's progress but sometimes I do not have time to write everyone back. I geniunely hope to see everyone get their BFP ... and I get super excited for the girls. Hence why I still come to this thread even though we haven't actively been ttc for almost 2 months due to hormone issues.

I hope everyone is doing well!!! Many hugs to all.

I never thought anyone was unwelcoming ... maybe a bit pre-occupied with their treatment. But unfortunately, I am very guilty of this as well.

I do log on every day and read up on everyone's progress but sometimes I do not have time to write everyone back. I geniunely hope to see everyone get their BFP ... and I get super excited for the girls. Hence why I still come to this thread even though we haven't actively been ttc for almost 2 months due to hormone issues.

I hope everyone is doing well!!! Many hugs to all.

I am going to agree with PCOS on this one ..... Even though I said 2 weeks ago I was going to give it up I have checked everyday to see how people are doing. A lot of the time I'm checking in while at work so I don't have a lot of time to personally address everyone but it is not that I'm not thinking of everyone or by the time I have read through 5 pages of messages I forget what I have read at the start and may only personally address the last few posts. I don't think it should EVER be taken personally.

JanetPlanet - I'm sorry you have found the thread to be unwelcoming!

Maureen ~ What post are you talking about? I know that I have replied to every post you have put on here today. :hugs:

Janet ~ I don't think anyone on here is snotty, I too have posted once or twice with no reply, sometimes post aren't seen or someone else will post at the same time, but it is definetly not intentional. These girls are great, supportive and encouraging, and again, not a bit snotty. I'm really sorry you feel that way, and that you give this thread a second chance :hugs:

LIKE PCOS & SPRINGY have said, it is not intentional and it should never be take personally... I know that for me I usually just log on, post my update, read a little and then I'm out. Every once in a while I'll go through and post a long message with everyone included but life gets busy, and sometimes it just can't be done.

everytime I post here nobody ever replys to ne and I've been posing here since the beginning of this thread, please please add me to you list

Maureen, don't feel bad. This thread is pretty unwelcoming and a bit snotty for some reason, it's not you. Yeah, I said it.

Best of luck with your IUI!

So much for supportive! Sorry you feel this way Janet, but I have to disagree. I have always answered your posts when I have seen them. Now more than ever we need positivity ladies, none of this silly cattyness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->