IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

Wendy, I would suggest against the glass if your RE said it could be detrimental. I always error on the side of caution. As for the BD'ing tonight, I would perhaps wait? I was in the same situation where I thought it might help but our numbers were really low, and we're thinking a 2 day wait wasn't enough. I think you might need to wait and give the best chances to the IUI. In reality, the IUI has a lot more chance of success than BD'ing because of the location the IUI deposits at. This is one of those catch-22 type situations where you could be right either way >< sorry

Thank you, bumpage. I realize now (in a new, fresh day) that you're right. That was very much my equivalent of a 'drunken' (no alcohol tho) rampage, I think. I feel very silly this morning!

Wendy - Yay for IUI Sunday. My clinic said to DTD 2 days before and then wait for the IUI. As far as the wine goes... Its fine. I promise!

THANKS LADIES!!!!

Ok...but now I'm really confused....we have 50% saying OK to wine, and 50% saying NO! LOL.....

Trying to relieve a little stress here - and apparently won't be doing it with wine or :sex:......LOL Grrrrrrrrrrr

On the other hand...not much hope for this cycle with only one follie - last month had 4 good ones and none took, doing all the right things including no :sex:, no caffeine, no alcohol!!!! Was thinking maybe my follies "look better" to his :sperm: when they are drunk! LOL....

Thanks again ladies!!!

Please don't take what I'm saying into too much consideration. If I knew any of the right answers I wouldn't have a 2 year + ticker, so please don't listen too much. Sorry;

On a side note... IM EMPLOYED! I'm getting my own classroom of 20 little ones, 3,4,5 years old! I'm so excited! Monday is my first day! Husband just took me out for Italian. I thought I was a bit nauseous, but then husband asked me what I had to eat today and I said "well.. orange juice... milk... salt + vinegar potato chips...." and he said "THAT'S IT???" Well, I didn't feel like I was hungry, and I was a bit busy! Boys! But anyway, a REALLY GOOD italian dinner made me feel just fine, so I guess it might have been the milk and vinegar mix ><

FLAKE-Y !

How goes the IUI??? Is it happening as we speak? Let us know!!!!!

Wendy

So updates from everyone! How is 2ww progressing? Has everyone had their IUI at this point? I know we have a few more ladies, so I'm trying to keep track and check up on each one, but I'm a hopeless one. My stomache has just been off since yesterday, mild cramping, and today would be day 6 so I am ok with whatever cramping has to go on, in hopes that something good is happening. Husband is going to make me waffles if he ever wakes up. He's been asleep 11.5 hours right now. I might be waiting a bit lol.

LOL Babybumpage...

I haven't had my IUI yet! Mine is scheduled for tomorrow! Wish me luck - gonna need it with only 1 good follie this time around!

Hopefully that cramping is implantation cramping!!!!!

Can't wait to see how everyone is doing!

Wendy

Good luck, Wendy! :dust:

Sounds promising, bumpage! Yay!

I'm well! I had some cramping yesterday too, and then a temp dip this morning... Hoping for early implantation maybe? I'd be okay with 4-5dpiui implantation!!! I think I got my first BFN this morning... at least on my crappy tests! I have to try a FRER on Monday! I think most things have the potential to be actual symptoms now... Most of my HCG is gone from the trigger... so anything new or worse than before can't be related. That being said... my boobs get worse every single day! My nipples feel like they were in some industrial accident that might have ripped them off! LOL My symptoms are on my FF chart in my siggy. :shrug: Hoping for the best!

Hi! Haven't been around for a while, but I have my scan tomorrow. CD14.
The doctor said they'll decide whether to go ahead with IUI or not on this scan.
Disappointing thing is, I have none of the usual ov symptoms...:blush:
CBFM is low.

This is my history:

Clomid 50mg cycle #1 Ov at CD15
Clomid 50mg cycle #2 Ov at CD22
Clomid 100mg cycle #3 Now

MEGGY!!! YEAH!! Really sore nips! That's a GREAT sign! I would give anything to have that sign! Wait... maybe not... I'm starting to wonder how I would ever go about being pregnant with 20 3/4/5 year olds running around tugging on my arm every day.... We're praying for a symptom free pregnancy! lol Quaver, not having signs isn't something I would worry too much about, I would say keep thinking positive thoughts! My follie was 16 mm for 5 days before going to 17mm. Medically speaking, it's supposed to grow 1-2mm per day, so we don't follow "guides" too well =) Just keep thinking positively if you can. I'm fx'd for you!!

Fall shows start this week and a few next week so husband and I are getting a bunch of stuff done this weekend so I can go to work, come home, eat dinner, watch a few new shows and get some sleep. I won't be able to respond too much this week, but I will let you know if we have any news! I had a really sharp pain for like 1 second yesterday, which would technically be CD 19, 6 days post O. Other than that tho, no signs. I'm a firm believer that I won't have many signs, since I'm looking for them =) Hope everyone else is going great!

FLAKE-Y !

Wendy

Sorry, I'm totally behind!!!

Yes, IUI was Friday morning!!! All went well, count was 56mill pre-wash, 20mill post-wash with 80% motility, & she said I had plenty of cervial mucus! Lovely.

Test date is 1st October, I'm going in for a blood test; totally scary.

So we will be testing nearly on the same day! How are you feeling?

:hi: I'm 6 DPIUI and getting ready for vacation tomorrow. Woo hoo! I'll take a test the day I get back from vaca...scary.

Flakey-those counts sound excellent.:thumbup: Fx'd for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babybumpage, congrats on your new job!!!! I actually just got a new job, too, on Friday. I hope that we both need to go on maternity leave soon. :haha:

Good luck to Wendy and all the other girls!

I'll check back in after vacation.

FLAKE-Y !

Wendy

Sorry, I'm totally behind!!!

Yes, IUI was Friday morning!!! All went well, count was 56mill pre-wash, 20mill post-wash with 80% motility, & she said I had plenty of cervial mucus! Lovely.

Test date is 1st October, I'm going in for a blood test; totally scary.

So we will be testing nearly on the same day! How are you feeling?

FLAKE-Y.....

IUI was today! I didnt' get exact counts, but my RE told me it was a "good" sample, so that's all I need to know!

I wish I could have more hope, but with just one follie this time around, I'm sort of depressed :cry: Last month we had 4 good size follies and not one of them took, so I just don't know how we can do it with just one :shrug:
My RE said "it only takes one"...so i hope he's right!

I am scheduled for a blood test Oct 5 (16 days after IUI) - but I will probably :test: prior to that - I don't want to, but we all know how hard it is to hold off!

I start Endometrin tomorrow which I am not looking forward to! Suppositories 3x a day for 2 weeks!! Argh! Not sure if anyone else is taking them, but they are awful - they give you every pregnancy symptom you can think of!!!

I'm keeping my eye on everyone!!!! GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

:dust:

Hope to see a whole lot of :bfp:'s very soon!

Well, the sore nips don't seem to be leaving! Jeezus... I think they might fall off! My boobs just ACHE, like someone used them as punching bags! :( But, it mostly happens at night! :shrug: I'm so scared it hasn't worked though!

Feeling very positive for everyone but myself! LOL Can't wait for the BFP influx! There will be an IUI-success-1st-tri-takeover soon!

Morning Ladies ! Just been catching up with all the posts.
Flakey that&#8217;s amazing news re your IUI ! you have a great shot with those stats.

Meggs an glad to hear your nips are hurting !!! HAHA

As for me am now 12DPIUI so i guess i could start testing. I have AF pains and mega grumpy this morning, so to be honest am too afraid to test ! i feel like just waiting for AF to arrive &#8211; I don&#8217;t know if i can face another BFN

xx

Had a scan today, Clomid 3rd cycle was no go, it was double the usual dose at 100mg, but no ov at CD14. No sign at all
So this cycle is cancelled, and I'm taking drugs to induce AF.

Next cycle, I'm back to Clomid 50mg CD2-6, but with injections at CD4, 6, 8 and maybe 10:shy: Would this be FSH injections?

Sorry to hear you can go ahead with month Quaver - it sounds really frustrating. Perhaps try to use this month to escape from the world of TTC and just let rip and enjoy yourself.

Well, about me i have BAD AF pains - due wed/Thurs -
I AM TO SCARED TO TAKE AN HPT - DONT WANT TO RUIN MY DAYam so in denial - am ignoring taking a test as dont want to see that BFN
:(
feeling a bit down
xx

scomar - don't give up yet, you just never know! I always like to take a hpt to be honest as even if its bfn, you know there's still a chance it could turn into a bfp but if it doesn't then its almost like I've had a bit of a warning and then the let down at the end isn't so bad iykwim? I just dont think I could vest all my hopes into one test. Keeping everything crossed just in case.

megg - your symptoms sounds great and good that the hcg is out of your system, I was still testing positive at 9dpiui on my last cycle! Really thinking this could be the one for you.

wendy - i reckon one good follie just means that there's less chance of the little guys getting confused! All the best sperm are going to be heading for a single target, how can they miss? Most normal conceptions are done with a single egg after all so I think your chances are still pretty good!

Quaver - so sorry to hear about your scan, its so disappointing to find out that you've invested all that time for nothing. At least now they're starting to tailor the treatment for you and hopefully next time you'll have much better results!

babybumpage - congrats on the new job! You're braver than I am, I'm not sure I could handle being around the little ones as much as that!

myturnyet, flake-y and everyone else in the tww - good luck and babydust!!

I start injections on Sunday of this week, I can't wait! I have no idea why but i took a hpt on Saturday and of course it was a BFN. I didn't ovulate and have no symptoms at all but still took a test anyway - hoping when there's no hope is so painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->