IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

Hi all, well is just did a test - BFN @ 12DPIUI
:(
hope you all have better luck this cycle
xx

Thanks girls! I'm glad to know its out of my system now and all my results should be genuine. On with the "way to early to test" testing!

Quaver - Sorry about your cycle getting cancelled! I don't know if it would be FSH or not.

MarsMaiden - Good luck with this round! :hugs:

Love and :dust: all around!

Today's BFN (finally):

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4088/5007984943_1aeb3cd062_z.jpg

Hi all, well is just did a test - BFN @ 12DPIUI
:(
hope you all have better luck this cycle
xx
Don't give up yet, you are still 12DPO:flower:
:dust:
Today's BFN (finally):
Great! From now on, it's the real thing!:happydance:
When are you testing next?

Tomorrow morning? LOL I'm testing daily... I have been since I took the trigger! I know, I'm a bit wacko... but I'm okay with it. Its all part of the charm! :winkwink:

The only thing cheering my up at the mo and taking my mind off my :bfn: is my leftover roast dinner from yesterday !! LOL. i spent hours making it yesterday and looking forward to microwaving the lefovers in a min ! hehe
xx

FLAKE-Y.....

IUI was today! I didnt' get exact counts, but my RE told me it was a "good" sample, so that's all I need to know!

I wish I could have more hope, but with just one follie this time around, I'm sort of depressed :cry: Last month we had 4 good size follies and not one of them took, so I just don't know how we can do it with just one :shrug:
My RE said "it only takes one"...so i hope he's right!

I am scheduled for a blood test Oct 5 (16 days after IUI) - but I will probably :test: prior to that - I don't want to, but we all know how hard it is to hold off!

I start Endometrin tomorrow which I am not looking forward to! Suppositories 3x a day for 2 weeks!! Argh! Not sure if anyone else is taking them, but they are awful - they give you every pregnancy symptom you can think of!!!

I'm keeping my eye on everyone!!!! GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

:dust:

Hope to see a whole lot of :bfp:'s very soon!

Aaagh it's so scary!!! Glad ur IUI went well, we will be hopefully getting our bfps areound the same time!! Although for some reason I'm reallt not hopeful; have been getting a few af-like cramps that I'd usually get around this time, so am feeling that its not worked. We'll see though!!!

So, I don't feel well this afternoon... That's not possible at 7DPIUI, is it?

I was sitting down to eat lunch and could barely force any of it down. And, now I feel a bit queasy with some heartburn and gassiness... but when I burp, I nearly puke in my mouth. It comes up my throat... about 50% of the time. Its WAY too early for that to mean anything though... So, I'm confused!

So, I don't feel well this afternoon... That's not possible at 7DPIUI, is it?

I was sitting down to eat lunch and could barely force any of it down. And, now I feel a bit queasy with some heartburn and gassiness... but when I burp, I nearly puke in my mouth. It comes up my throat... about 50% of the time. Its WAY too early for that to mean anything though... So, I'm confused!
Sounds good:thumbup:

I've been feeling *off* as well. Could it be that the new daycare dropped 50 children off with me for an hour??? I've had some pricking pains in the lower abdomen area. I'm still going on my normal route, and trying now to stress. I must admit having 20 children to watch certainly helps keep my mind off things! hope all is going well for everyone!

Sounds good, bumpage! :)

My nipples hurt less tonight, so I've decided the cycle actually failed. Its cute the way I arbitrarily make these decisions, yeah? :haha:

Yeah, I totally understand that feeling but... let's go back in time, say, a few weeks ago. I totally swear I had ovulated, walked in and told the OBGYN I did and everything. "I had that tell-tale feeling, I just KNOW it already happened" is actually how I went about it. Five minutes later, the scan shows I didn't ovulate!!! So I guess that's possibly how I was able to calm down, I just realized I was going to have no idea when it happened. So don't rule yourself out!! You know we probably won't know when it happens!!

I know we won't... but all my night time stuff seems to be gone tonight.. So, it must have been residual from the shot. I just was convinced that the shot symptoms couldn't get worse as it left my body... but it must have! I'm just so sad tonight, and I feel like I've wasted a cycle. I feel like I should have done IVF instead. :( I have to stop... I hate being crazy... I really do! LOL Thanks for putting up with me! :hugs:

Good luck to all you waiting ladies, just remember it ain't over til the fat witch sings! (And I have some duct tape handy to shut her up in case she tries!!) :haha:

I know we won't... but all my night time stuff seems to be gone tonight.. So, it must have been residual from the shot. I just was convinced that the shot symptoms couldn't get worse as it left my body... but it must have! I'm just so sad tonight, and I feel like I've wasted a cycle. I feel like I should have done IVF instead. :( I have to stop... I hate being crazy... I really do! LOL Thanks for putting up with me! :hugs:

I kind of feel like that too, cause IVF is so much more likely to work!!! But it's sooooo expensive lol...
Keep the PMA going though, & keep testing!!!

I kind of feel like that too, cause IVF is so much more likely to work!!! But it's sooooo expensive lol...
Keep the PMA going though, & keep testing!!!

I am! Apparently people are seeing imaginary lines on my test from today that has no line on it... lol I find it amusing. We talked, and I think IVF is next for us, if this doesn't work. It won't be that much more expensive for us... So, I think it would be worth it to be done, iykwim?

Apparently people are seeing imaginary lines on my test
:happydance:

But, there's really not a line on it! LOL I shall provide you with proof!

Taken within the time limit:
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/5011239607_5ab6222e52.jpg

Taken after the time limit with the cassette top off after people were saying they saw something:
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4132/5012202872_e60d4761c4.jpg

Both are incredibly BFN... I promise! I'm 8DPIUI... and there is no line on that test! :shrug:

Hi ladies am no 14DPIUI and its another :bfn:
Sorting an appointment with my gynae to move on to IVF
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly