IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

Hi girls i have just read this thread from start to finish!!:book:

Hope you dont mind me joining you, i am a little behind you guys in that my 1st consulatation for iui is 18th October and my 1st iui will probably be November.

It's been great reading about all your experiences. I hope you all get lucky. I can't help feeling excited even though i promised myself i wouldnt get my hopes up but i feel like we are actually doing something now rather than just waiting.

:flower::flower::flower:

Hey Meggs,
I had what appeared to be the start of it last night.
not come on fully yet though.
I forgot to take my progestorgone this morning so that might speed it along a little !
reckon it will arrive later today/tomorrow :(
x

Totally - big hairy bollox !
Yes, welcome Chole !!
xx

ps - still no AF though !

No AF is good still... Maybe a shy BFP? I'm always hopeful for others! I can't help it!

Welcome Chloe :hi:

My current cycle was cancelled due to non ovulation, so I'm going for IUI next cycle, probably around the middle of October ov permitting:flower:

Can't wait for you to be PUPO in less than a month, Quaver! :)

Can't wait for you to be PUPO in less than a month, Quaver! :)
Me too, hope my ovaries work...

They'll force them to if they don't! :) Trust me! To quote my FS, "With the medication I have access to now, I could make a rock ovulate!" I'd love to see that! Obviously rocks ovulate though... Where else would gravel come from? *bah-dum-ching*

You'll all think I'm crazy... which is fine... But, I've taken 3 tests today... and I'm sure that I can see something on at least 2 of them... maybe all 3. The newest (SMU after drinking a medium diet coke) is attached... Pic taken about 3 min after taking the test. I can't say the thing I see is meaningful or anything yet... in fact, it might not be. But, I do see it, and I swear its pink. I've added dots for your viewing pleasure!

Attachments

• DT9DPIUI_dots.jpg
    DT9DPIUI_dots.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
scomar - sorry about your bfn again! Still hoping that maybe the witch might just stay away for you!

good luck for your appointment Chloe, it is definitely exciting starting down the assisted route and really feeling like you're actively doing something.

Quaver - sorry your cycle was a bust hon. I hope that they can make you do better next time!

Megg - that pic is a bit shadowy for me to see anything on this computer but really hope this is it for you! Can't wait to see it getting darker over the next days.

AFM - took my last norethisterone pills yesterday morning so just waiting for AF now and then start getting stabby at the weekend! so glad to have finished the norethisterone of all the things I take that stuff makes me feel like absolute poo, could noot stop crying yesterday! ah well, on we go!

Mars Maiden your posts are so sweet, naming us all - really thoughtful of you.
am feeling so much better today. I think as AF due tomorrow my PMT has subsided. Dont you hate the BFN + PMT = SUPER PISSED OFF
if only you could have a BFN without PMT !!!

pps how grosss is this - DH just called on his walk home and i told him i am home watching TV and he is going to pick me up a kebab from theLebanese place round the corner - so skanky and naughty ! but seeing as AF just about here i think i desrve it !! HAHA LOL xx
pps their kepabs are SO good - they put chips in with the kebab - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

ps Flakey hun how are you doing ?? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek i hope this is the month for you !xx

DH better bleedin hurry up with my kebab LOL, hungry woman with BFN is not a woman to cross !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->