IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

ps Flakey hun how are you doing ?? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek i hope this is the month for you !xx

Doing fine, going mad in the 2ww though!!! Just feeling a lot of twinges & mild cramps so far, I know it's far too early for any real symptoms though!

Did :witch: turn up for def yet?

no she still isnt here !! but she is due tomorrow - got a feeling she is going to be a fat/heavy one ! LOL !
yeah, symtom spotting is crazy ! but sorta fun too !
xx

bollox just knocked my laptop off the sofa as was so busy stuffing my face with food !! hehe xx

bollox just knocked my laptop off the sofa as was so busy stuffing my face with food !! hehe xx

lol
Stuffing ur face with food has to be done once in a while! We need the emotional support that chocolate, crisps etc gives us!!!

for sure ! i really needed a trough today -
esp with it getting dark by 7pm - makes me just want to eat maccaroni cheese !!

ps - as well as the food i treated myself to some new Benefit makeup tonight - love it !

Scomar - I love your attitude and optimism!!! GO AHEAD AND STUFF YOURSELF! You deserve it! LOL.

Just following everyone along - loads of :dust: to you all!!!!

Wendy

thank you for the warm welcome girls :flower:

Megg and flake-y really hope this is it for you both.

Scomar, i have been giggling at your posts, they are hilarious!!! xxx

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining the thread.

Just started our first course of IUI today. I'm really excited because at last it freels like something is happening. We have been warned though that we should treat this 1st cycle as further investigation, as it might take a while to get all the hormone levels right but you never know...

Looking forward hearing everyone's stories over the next few days / weeks

Good Luck !!

ps - as well as the food i treated myself to some new Benefit makeup tonight - love it !

I love Benefit make-up!!! It's sooo expensive, but also amazing!!! Packaging & names are so cool.

MEGG - Any more pics to show us? I'm excited to see your "pink line"! :thumbup:

SCOMAR - Has the witch arrived yet? I hope not hun! :flower: Thank you for all the funny posts!! You definitely keep us all entertained!

QUAVER - Been thinking about you! I hope you are doing well! :hugs:

FLAKEY - How goes the 2WW? Are you taking Progesterone supplementation! I am and it stinks! Gives you sore breasts, bloating, cramping! Ugh!

CHLOE AND BLUEBEECH - Great big WELCOME :winkwink: TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!

AFM - Only 4dpIUI at this point, on progesterone supplementation 3x a day - suppositories even! Must have been a man who invented them!!!!!! I am terribly bloated, stressed out like crazy - any little thing seems to set me off, cramping and tender BB's. I have also had something strange that I have never experienced before - sharp little pains or "twangs" (if that's even a word) in my lower abdomen - usually to the left. Has anyone ever experienced this???

As always......sending loads of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone!!!!!

Wendy

FLAKEY - How goes the 2WW? Are you taking Progesterone supplementation! I am and it stinks! Gives you sore breasts, bloating, cramping! Ugh!

Wendy

Hey Wendy!

I'm not taking progesterone, they gave me a 2nd HCG shot (had it today) to 'support implantation' apparently!!!

Have no symptoms whatsoever apart from occ cramp, twinge & sharp pain, kind of like the ones you've been getting? Hope it means something for both of us!!!!:thumbup:

Hey Wendy!

I'm not taking progesterone, they gave me a 2nd HCG shot (had it today) to 'support implantation' apparently!!!

Have no symptoms whatsoever apart from occ cramp, twinge & sharp pain, kind of like the ones you've been getting? Hope it means something for both of us!!!!:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

A second HCG shot? I've never heard of that! I WISH I HAD ONE!! LOL. I think though taking Progesterone is along the same lines...helps with implantation....I hope anyway. (Although a shot would be much easier than the 3 suppositories I have to take very day! :hissy:

I've never had this "twang" thing before....just every once in a while a sharp little pain in the lower left side! Someone told me that is might be a leftover cyst from medications! I hope not!!!! :wacko:

PUPO! Keep me posted!

Welcome, BlueBeech! :hugs:

Sounds like things are going well for everyone! :)

Pics...

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4083/5019007612_877c8176b1_z.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/WetSinner/tests923_color-1.jpg

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
hi lovely ladies - ITS FRIDAY !!!
Just to let you all know where i'm at

Am no 16DPIUI, and still testing negative. But no AF yet !!
When I had my IUI the doc said Test at 14DPIUI, if no AF then continue taking progestorone until 16DPIUI then test again, if negative then STOP progestorone and AF will come.
So thats what i've done. Stopped the progestorone and so expecting AF to come tonight/tomorrow.
I have also made an appointment with my NHS doctor for tonight to see what she says about IVF on NHS - if its a mega long wait am not sure i can hold out! and we will go to private.
We are not going to TTC this month - DH is away and will miss my ovulation, so its a nice break really. Then i imagine we will do IVF privately in Dec, depending on what NHS doc says tongiht.
Flakey and Meggsy and all you other ladies I really hope you have better luck than me with your IUIs ! xxxx
:hugs::hugs:

ps - what is really odd is that my breasts dont hurt AT ALL, so i guess the progestorone must stop that ?? man these drugs must really screw with our bodies !!!
hurry up AF !! i just want it come now !
x

Sorry for being gone ladies, my first week at work has been CRAZY! I was able to work my way into every room in the building for observation, we have daycare for 180 kids! But it is so completely organized, it's sooo nice. I also realized most of the parents are CEOs and Owners of companies... YIKES! But everyone has been so nice! Anyway....it is so easy to forget about ttc when you are running after 20 children from 7-5 every day! I don't even have time to stop and take a breath! But, I did take a test 3 days ago for a BFN. I'm not letting it get to me tho, not yet. I have a 32 day cycle, so I think it was still a bit early. I think I had my IUI's on the 11th and 12th so it was a bit early to test. I'm 12 days post ov today, but still about 7 days from the witch I think? So I will probably test again in 3 days and see. I'm not feeling anything that would make me think I am tho. Nothing has changed, and I really think SOMETHING would have changed by now. We'll see. Hope all is going well ladies, welcome new ladies! I promise to check more this weekend and read the updates on everyone!

scomar, hope your AF doesn't come:flower:

babybumpage, fingers crossed for you:kiss:

scomar - Progesterone CAUSES sore boobs! :/

bumpage - Hoping for you! :dust:

AFM... I'm calling today's tests BFN... I'm fed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->