IVF 2020 Chatter

Sorry mum42crazy that your transfer didn't work.

I found this site which released recommendations about resuming IVF treatments which may be of interest to those waiting.

https://www.asrm.org/news-and-publications/covid-19/

We have also decided to try naturally while we are waiting for IVF, which is at the same time something to look forward to and heartbreaking as I remember the agony of the dissapointment after disappointment when we were last actively trying.

Good luck for everyone and I hope you stay safe xx

Hi ladies,

I hope your all well and coping okay I’m this covid19 nightmare..
just wanted to update you all I went for my 7 week scan at my fertility clinic and found out we was having twins!! Went for my 10 week scan Friday and both are doing really well only another 2 weeks now until my 3 month scan then we can finally tell people xx

Hi ladies,

I hope your all well and coping okay I’m this covid19 nightmare..
just wanted to update you all I went for my 7 week scan at my fertility clinic and found out we was having twins!! Went for my 10 week scan Friday and both are doing really well only another 2 weeks now until my 3 month scan then we can finally tell people xx

WOW!!! congratulations! How many embryos did you transfer? do you know if they're fraternal or identical? so exciting!!!!

Congratulations @Embies 2020 ! That's amazing :)

I know it's been a while since I've popped in, I really just needed time to process my feelings around our cancelled transfer and the upheaval of our lives due to COVID-19.

After much flip flopping and agonizing over the pros and cons when we learned our IVF Center was resuming procedures, my husband and I have decided to reschedule our transfer. I've had to accept that, if successful, this won't be the pregnancy that I anticipated and always dreamed of, but this virus isn't going anywhere and we can't wait forever. I'm trying not to get too excited since we saw how quickly it was all snatched away last time, but it's hard not to catch my husband's giddiness about it. I called this morning and they are currently scheduling transfers for the week of June 22. They will call back on Thursday with our schedule! :happydance:

We are officially scheduled for a frozen transfer on 6/23! My husband is excited. I will be too once our embaby is on board. I can't help but think about potentially getting cancelled again, it won't allow me to get excited.

We are officially scheduled for a frozen transfer on 6/23! My husband is excited. I will be too once our embaby is on board. I can't help but think about potentially getting cancelled again, it won't allow me to get excited.

Good luck!! and you're absolutely right. Who knows when this will all end, and we can't just put life on hold! So very excited for you!

Hey everyone! Joining in. I’m getting ready to begin the journey that is IVF! We would have started a couple months ago but Covid-19 put everything on hold for a little bit. But once AF shows we’ll get to starting!
Hopefully everyone is staying healthy and is having luck!

Your age/partner’s age: I’m 26 and he’s 28

Baby #: 1

Cycles TTC: 15

Current CD/DPO: CD 36

Usual cycle length: 36 - 40 Days

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): No idea OD, waiting to get bloodwork done for protocol

POAS/Beta day: ?

Known fertility issues: Don’t ovulate when I should, blockages in both tubes at the entrance of the uterus

Trying anything new this month?: They just opened up elective procedures in my area after the Covid-19 lockdowns!

Hi ladies! Me and my husband are starting IVF this month, as I had my tubes tied 5 yrs ago after I had my 2nd baby. I can't get them reversed cause of how much was cut. So we are trying IVF for the first time. We went on Wednesday for our test results and I have eggs of a 25 year old and my husband has a lot of swimmers. My doctor put me on weight loss med for the month to help lose some weight. I have gained 19 lbs since the virus. So I need to lose the weight. I have a son(by my ex-bf) that is almost 12 years old and a 5 year old daughter(hubby's). After I had my daughter back in 2015 I was forced to have a tubal ligation cause at the time I was living with my parents and my mom didn't want no more kids in the house so she forced me to have my tubes tied and one other thing which I don't really like talking about, cause I get judged for it. So hubby and I and my son are currently in a hotel, due to the fact that my mom was drunk and assaulted me. We are hoping by next month to be in our own place and more. (PLS NO JUDGING)

Your age/partner’s age: I'm 37 and my hubby is 42

Baby #:3 for me and #7 for hubby

Cycles TTC: since 2016

Current CD/DPO:CD 22

Usual cycle length:30-33

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind):IVF

POAS/Beta day:IDK yet

Known fertility issues: Tubal Ligation and weight and Endometriosis

Trying anything new this month?:prenatal vitamins, weight loss meds,IVF

I'm very excited for your transfer!

Thank you! I am cautiously optimistic and will allow full on excitement once our embaby comes home with us this time! lol How are you doing? I hope that all is well.

Hey everyone! Joining in. I’m getting ready to begin the journey that is IVF! We would have started a couple months ago but Covid-19 put everything on hold for a little bit. But once AF shows we’ll get to starting!
Hopefully everyone is staying healthy and is having luck!

Your age/partner’s age: I’m 26 and he’s 28

Cycles TTC: 15

Current CD/DPO: CD 36

Usual cycle length: 36 - 40 Days

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): No idea OD, waiting to get bloodwork done for protocol

POAS/Beta day: ? Pee On A Stick (pregnancy test) or Beta blood test date to confirm pregnancy.

Known fertility issues: Don’t ovulate when I should, blockages in both tubes at the entrance of the uterus

Trying anything new this month?: They just opened up elective procedures in my area after the Covid-19 lockdowns!

Welcome! The virus really threw off a lot of people's plans for fertility treatment. Wishing you the best of luck as you start your protocol! I remember feeling so overwhelmed, but you learn and get the hang of it as you go.

Hi ladies! Me and my husband are starting IVF this month, as I had my tubes tied 5 yrs ago after I had my 2nd baby. I can't get them reversed cause of how much was cut. So we are trying IVF for the first time. We went on Wednesday for our test results and I have eggs of a 25 year old and my husband has a lot of swimmers. My doctor put me on weight loss med for the month to help lose some weight. I have gained 19 lbs since the virus. So I need to lose the weight. I have a son(by my ex-bf) that is almost 12 years old and a 5 year old daughter(hubby's). After I had my daughter back in 2015 I was forced to have a tubal ligation cause at the time I was living with my parents and my mom didn't want no more kids in the house so she forced me to have my tubes tied and one other thing which I don't really like talking about, cause I get judged for it. So hubby and I and my son are currently in a hotel, due to the fact that my mom was drunk and assaulted me. We are hoping by next month to be in our own place and more. (PLS NO JUDGING)

Your age/partner’s age: I'm 37 and my hubby is 42

Baby #:3 for me and #7 for hubby

Cycles TTC: since 2016

Current CD/DPO:CD 22

Usual cycle length:30-33

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind):IVF

POAS/Beta day:IDK yet

Known fertility issues: Tubal Ligation and weight and Endometriosis

Trying anything new this month?:prenatal vitamins, weight loss meds,IVF

It sounds like you've been through so much. I wish you the best on your weight loss and IVF journey!

Hi ladies!

Mind if I join in?

Your age/partner’s age: 31/33

Cycles TTC: since 2014 (actively 2017)

Current CD/DPO: CD23/4 Days post Day5 blastocyst transfer

Usual cycle length: 35 ~ 42 days

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): #1 IVF with ICSI (17 eggs)

POAS/Beta day: Not due yet

Known fertility issues: PCOS

Trying anything new this month?: It's my first time doing IVF after a failed IUI #1 back in May 2019 & miscarriage in Nov 2019 (Natural cycle) but current on PV progesterone cream, PO Progesterone twice daily, Folic Acid & on HL for 20 days since Egg Retrieval (25th April 2020).

Was on for Stim #1st cycle (CD3 - 13th April 2020)
175iu Gonal-F (900iu+450iu+300iu+150iu Pen used)
Orgalutran 0.25iu x 8 vials
Ovidrel Pen (Trigger Shot)

Oocyte size scan before trigger shot (they are scan 2 days before the procedure, they might continue growing): 20.5mm, 20.5mm, 20mm, 19mm, 19mm, 19mm, 18mm & more

Uterine lining: 10.5mm tri-laminar layer

Currently trying to stay sane for the moment. Lol! With this Covid19 situation, its pretty rough.. can't go out for a walk.. I'm like being soaked up at home, laying around.. 17,500 cases here in Singapore. Mostly foreign workers.. wishing a smooth recovery for them.

I've been having cramps, twitches on my lower abdomen day 2-3 post transfer.. slight spotting, not sure if its due to the procedure. Bad bad bloated post Egg retrieval but better now..

To any ladies who has experience, i would appreciate your advice.. Thank you!

Was happy to know we had 12 eggs went to Blastocyst stage, 8 are the bestest quality.. we had 1 put in on 30th April 2020..

Any idea when can i POAS?

Please check my blog for follow up & detailed procedures done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->