IVF 2020 Chatter

Hi ladies!

Mind if I join in?

Your age/partner’s age: 31/33

Baby #: 1

Cycles TTC: since 2014 (actively 2017)

Current CD/DPO: CD23/4 Days post Day5 blastocyst transfer

Usual cycle length: 35 ~ 42 days

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): #1 IVF with ICSI (17 eggs)

POAS/Beta day: Not due yet

Known fertility issues: PCOS

Trying anything new this month?: It's my first time doing IVF after a failed IUI #1 back in May 2019 & miscarriage in Nov 2019 (Natural cycle) but current on PV progesterone cream, PO Progesterone twice daily, Folic Acid & on HL for 20 days since Egg Retrieval (25th April 2020).

Was on for Stim #1st cycle (CD3 - 13th April 2020)
175iu Gonal-F (900iu+450iu+300iu+150iu Pen used)
Orgalutran 0.25iu x 8 vials
Ovidrel Pen (Trigger Shot)

Oocyte size scan before trigger shot (they are scan 2 days before the procedure, they might continue growing): 20.5mm, 20.5mm, 20mm, 19mm, 19mm, 19mm, 18mm & more

Uterine lining: 10.5mm tri-laminar layer

Currently trying to stay sane for the moment. Lol! With this Covid19 situation, its pretty rough.. can't go out for a walk.. I'm like being soaked up at home, laying around.. 17,500 cases here in Singapore. Mostly foreign workers.. wishing a smooth recovery for them.

I've been having cramps, twitches on my lower abdomen day 2-3 post transfer.. slight spotting, not sure if its due to the procedure. Bad bad bloated post Egg retrieval but better now..

To any ladies who has experience, i would appreciate your advice.. Thank you!

Was happy to know we had 12 eggs went to Blastocyst stage, 8 are the bestest quality.. we had 1 put in on 30th April 2020..

Any idea when can i POAS?

Please check my blog for follow up & detailed procedures done.

Wishing you the best of luck when you POAS! I didn't get to do a fresh transfer due to my estrogen being too high (and I was in no shape to with OHSS) so I don't have any advice there.

We have 12 highly graded 5-day embryos waiting for us and I planned on taking a pregnancy test a week after our transfer day. 7dp5dt equates to 12dpo, which is when I was testing when we were trying naturally. It's pretty safe to say that you'll get some kind of line by that point and some people get them much earlier. When do you go in for your blood pregnancy test?

Wishing you the best of luck when you POAS! I didn't get to do a fresh transfer due to my estrogen being too high (and I was in no shape to with OHSS) so I don't have any advice there.

We have 12 highly graded 5-day embryos waiting for us and I planned on taking a pregnancy test a week after our transfer day. 7dp5dt equates to 12dpo, which is when I was testing when we were trying naturally. It's pretty safe to say that you'll get some kind of line by that point and some people get them much earlier. When do you go in for your blood pregnancy test?

Hi LadyVictoria!:hugs2:

I will be going in for blood test on 14th May 2020, which makes it 14dp5dt. I had OHSS as well but it was mild that the dr advice me to eat alot of protein food and pump in fluid 2L at least daily.

Today I am feeling alright.. peed 7 times last night, 6 times today, mixed diarrhoea & constipated at the same time.. weird system..:oops: boobs are aching and abdo cramping still.. today is 6dp5dt, i had a sharp poking sensation lower abdomen last night, more to the left. Craved fried chicken. Lol!!! I know its too early to test. Was dumb to test 5dp5dt, definitely BFN [-X and i should stop wasting my sticks till 7dp5dt if i'm strong enough. Lol!

Wishing that you will have a smooth journey ahead dear!! I am trying to be positive as possible. Been sleeping alot! To avoid worrying. Hahahaha!!! #stayhomecovid19

Hi ladies!

Currently trying to stay sane for the moment. Lol! With this Covid19 situation, its pretty rough.. can't go out for a walk.. I'm like being soaked up at home, laying around.. 17,500 cases here in Singapore. Mostly foreign workers.. wishing a smooth recovery for them.

I've been having cramps, twitches on my lower abdomen day 2-3 post transfer.. slight spotting, not sure if its due to the procedure. Bad bad bloated post Egg retrieval but better now..

To any ladies who has experience, i would appreciate your advice.. Thank you!

Was happy to know we had 12 eggs went to Blastocyst stage, 8 are the bestest quality.. we had 1 put in on 30th April 2020..

Any idea when can i POAS?

Please check my blog for follow up & detailed procedures done.

Everything sounds great Azasha!
I also have PCOS and did a fresh IVF transfer with my DS.
With him, I never POAS before my blood test at 12dp5dt, but with my current pregnancy, I had a blazing positive on 9dp5dt. I'm pretty sure I would've gotten a positive much much sooner. I think 7dp5dt should definitely give you a clear answer.

Wishing you the best of luck!!

Hi LadyVictoria!:hugs2:

I will be going in for blood test on 14th May 2020, which makes it 14dp5dt. I had OHSS as well but it was mild that the dr advice me to eat alot of protein food and pump in fluid 2L at least daily.

Today I am feeling alright.. peed 7 times last night, 6 times today, mixed diarrhoea & constipated at the same time.. weird system..:oops: boobs are aching and abdo cramping still.. today is 6dp5dt, i had a sharp poking sensation lower abdomen last night, more to the left. Craved fried chicken. Lol!!! I know its too early to test. Was dumb to test 5dp5dt, definitely BFN [-X and i should stop wasting my sticks till 7dp5dt if i'm strong enough. Lol!

Wishing that you will have a smooth journey ahead dear!! I am trying to be positive as possible. Been sleeping alot! To avoid worrying. Hahahaha!!! #stayhomecovid19

I'm sure it's hard not to symptom spot, especially when the progesterone does mimic pregnancy symptoms. I would definitely try to hold out to 7dpt if you can. Some people don't POAS and just wait for the blood test results. I do not have that kind of will power!

Sleep is good, rest up! :sleep:

Everything sounds great Azasha!
I also have PCOS and did a fresh IVF transfer with my DS.
With him, I never POAS before my blood test at 12dp5dt, but with my current pregnancy, I had a blazing positive on 9dp5dt. I'm pretty sure I would've gotten a positive much much sooner. I think 7dp5dt should definitely give you a clear answer.

Wishing you the best of luck!!
Hey Koj518!! :happydance:

That's such a wonderful outcome!! I'm going to try and hang on abit more.. it's really hard not to POAS.. will update u on the outcome!!:hugs2:

I'm sure it's hard not to symptom spot, especially when the progesterone does mimic pregnancy symptoms. I would definitely try to hold out to 7dpt if you can. Some people don't POAS and just wait for the blood test results. I do not have that kind of will power!
Sleep is good, rest up! :sleep:

Hi Lady! :dance:

Me too!! Been reading up alot of same day symptoms to give that positivity while waiting.. Not trying to get too excited for it but definitely not losing hope.. :flower: will update u ladies on the outcome!!

Alright ladies,

I did use a 10miu sensitivity hpt, saw a vvv faint line.. I will try again in 2 days time on 9dp5dt to see it.. not my FMU.. maybe I'm hallucinating from too much sleeping.. :sleep: lol!! I don't know yet! Really praying it will be a great cycle! [-o<

IMG_20200507_130644__01.jpg IMG_20200507_130644.jpg

Just popping in to say hi! I don't have any real updates... Yesterday made it 1 month until transfer day and I have a week left on this awful BCP. I start lupron on Tuesday so my break from being poked is winding down. Baseline is 6/4 and it will be my first time going to our IVF Center since March... I'm a little nervous but everything is by appointment only and masks are required so I don't know what more I could ask for. Just send all the positivity our way that all goes smoothly this time around!

Hi ladies

I'm not trying at the moment as have recently had my little girl but wanted to join as might try again towards the end of the year

I have 3 ivf children
(dd 5 weeks, ds 2yrs, dd 4yrs) and 3 frozen embryos, our ivf cycle was In 2014 when we froze 8 embryos

I'm 37, dh 39 and were unexplained although I have long irregular cycles but there is no apparant reason.

Lady, I was on the 2019 thread for a Short time but I struggled to keep up!

Wishing you all luck through your cycles and hope everything returns to as normal as it can be!

@LadyVictoria Good luck!! My OB is the same way with the appt only (no visitors) and masks for everyone. I feel very safe going there when I have to! I'm so excited for you to get your cycle started!

@star25 HI Star!! We were on the same thread for your 2nd (DS) and my first! I'm currently 19 weeks with my #2 (another boy!) I have one more frosty and I need to decide soon if we want to keep it frozen or not... ugh. decisions decisions....

Hi ko I remember you :) nice to see a familiar name!
It's such a hard choice with the frosties, we would like 1 more but then if my next one worked I wouldn't know what to do with theast 2, I'd feel so bad for them

Congratulations on baby boy! When is your due date? Hope you're keeping well

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in months as there wasn't much going since our IVF was put on hold. Got a call couple weeks ago saying the treatments would be starting again soon, but constantly it was unsure if we would be starting at the next cycle or not. My Day1 was yesterday and amazingly we started today! We are literally one of the firsts as Thursday they still hadn't started any IVF treatments yet! I feel so happy and privileged to be able to start, especially with my long cycles I was just so worried we would completely miss this opportunity not knowing what the fall will bring. It's amazing that so many of you are in the same situation and I wish you good luck! For any of those still waiting, I hope you will be able to start soon. I know it is so frustrating not knowing when the treatments will begin, all the unknowns just make it so much harder.

Koj, that must be one of the hardest decisions going through IVF. I was thinking of our frozen embryo as a baby that was going to join our family and I was more heartbroken when it didn't work than when I miscarried. So much thought can go into it. Now I just see them as stem cells that can grow into anything and it would need a womb to develop into a baby. I hope you can find a solution that works for both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->