• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IVF 2020 Chatter

So I just did another and blank!! So I’ll just wait now.

So I just did another and blank!! So I’ll just wait now.

Just popping in to share that my FET for 3/24 was cancelled yesterday due to all of the COVID-19 madness. While I'm still sad and disappointed and angry at the world, I know it's better this way. I want to be happy when I finally become pregnant for the first time, and I had been full of anxiety over the past two weeks as things have developed. While my clinic said to call back on CD1 to see when we can move forward, I plan to ask if we can try later this summer like August/September. I wish you all health and happiness.

Just popping in to share that my FET for 3/24 was cancelled yesterday due to all of the COVID-19 madness. While I'm still sad and disappointed and angry at the world, I know it's better this way. I want to be happy when I finally become pregnant for the first time, and I had been full of anxiety over the past two weeks as things have developed. While my clinic said to call back on CD1 to see when we can move forward, I plan to ask if we can try later this summer like August/September. I wish you all health and happiness.

I'm so sorry :( this is heartbreaking.. I hope you can do a transfer as soon as things calm down.. :hugs:

Oh I am so sorry!!!!! That suck and is heartbreaking!!!! I have no word to say!!! Sending hugs

So did a FRER 6dp and nothing nada!! I also did with the same pee on the cheap strips but also nothing, so I guess that other test was just too much tweaking or something. I’m down about it as it’s Father’s Day it would have been awesome to have a positive test. I still don’t feel pregnant, I have been using google and most 3dt are not get a faint line till day 7 or even up to day 11dp. So still fingers crossed.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I’ve just tested, Mother’s Day and all that completely blank of a second line well my brain keeps saying a vvvvvvvv faint line but I’ve check a million time and it’s just my mind playing tricks on me, I am 10 days post 3 day transfer. I don’t have any symptoms at all, unless they or one took their sweet time to implant I am going with a fail. I have googled that 3 days can take a while but using A FRER I would have expected to see a (real) line by now, I have my beta on Tuesday and I won’t test till then.

I’ve just tested, Mother’s Day and all that completely blank of a second line well my brain keeps saying a vvvvvvvv faint line but I’ve check a million time and it’s just my mind playing tricks on me, I am 10 days post 3 day transfer. I don’t have any symptoms at all, unless they or one took their sweet time to implant I am going with a fail. I have googled that 3 days can take a while but using A FRER I would have expected to see a (real) line by now, I have my beta on Tuesday and I won’t test till then.

Best of luck to you!

Just popped in for an update:
I just got off the phone with our IVF Center and they are resuming all procedures starting mid April, which I think seems way too soon. They offered a 5/13 transfer date (with no guarantees regarding future cancellations), but we declined it. Between our governor and the surgeon general saying that this is going to get worse before it gets better, I can’t imagine going back on birth control, lupron, and estradiol all for it to be cancelled again, which is a real possibility. We are far from being out of the woods with this virus and I just can’t see things being much better so soon. We’d prefer to plan for August or September so we’ll call back in June to see when they can book us then. I really hope and pray that we’re in a better place by then.

Best of luck to you!

Just popped in for an update:
I just got off the phone with our IVF Center and they are resuming all procedures starting mid April, which I think seems way too soon. They offered a 5/13 transfer date (with no guarantees regarding future cancellations), but we declined it. Between our governor and the surgeon general saying that this is going to get worse before it gets better, I can’t imagine going back on birth control, lupron, and estradiol all for it to be cancelled again, which is a real possibility. We are far from being out of the woods with this virus and I just can’t see things being much better so soon. We’d prefer to plan for August or September so we’ll call back in June to see when they can book us then. I really hope and pray that we’re in a better place by then.

I think you made the right and brave decision. I can't recall where you're based but in the US they are expecting this to peak in May. I think we'll know more in another month how this is going to go.. Hopefully you'll be able to make a more informed decision then! Sending you lots of warm thoughts.

My IVF story has come to an end, I had a negative Beta yesterday only <2.0 so I stopped everything and AF has showed up this morning. For me I think this is the end of the line, as I said before we did get the shocking news that his sperm has returned in the middle of everything so we will try the old fashioned way. Although I’m not to hopeful because I had beautiful embryos put in but I’m lucky that I do have a plan B I think it would be worse if we could only do IVF because of these stressful times we don’t know how to we survive with money if we can’t open soon the pub. I wish everyone the best of luck, I hope all your IVF treatments get back on track and are all successful big hug!!! I will keep an eye on this thread!!

My IVF story has come to an end, I had a negative Beta yesterday only <2.0 so I stopped everything and AF has showed up this morning. For me I think this is the end of the line, as I said before we did get the shocking news that his sperm has returned in the middle of everything so we will try the old fashioned way. Although I’m not to hopeful because I had beautiful embryos put in but I’m lucky that I do have a plan B I think it would be worse if we could only do IVF because of these stressful times we don’t know how to we survive with money if we can’t open soon the pub. I wish everyone the best of luck, I hope all your IVF treatments get back on track and are all successful big hug!!! I will keep an eye on this thread!!

I'm so sorry the embryos did not take.. but as you said there is always hope now that your DH's swimmers have returned! Wishing you the best of luck. Keep us posted!! xoxo

Me again, I stopped progesterone and have had a little bit of blood only when I wipe (tmi sorry) I was expecting AF type symptoms to start but I woke up this morning with pain in my hip left side and I thought I must have banged it last night, but no bruise which is strange as a bruise easily, and as the day has gone on I’ve had pain on my left side I guess where my ovary is and it’s getting increasingly more painful, I do not have any normal AF pains like backache so just wondering if anyone has had this type of side affect.

Me again, I stopped progesterone and have had a little bit of blood only when I wipe (tmi sorry) I was expecting AF type symptoms to start but I woke up this morning with pain in my hip left side and I thought I must have banged it last night, but no bruise which is strange as a bruise easily, and as the day has gone on I’ve had pain on my left side I guess where my ovary is and it’s getting increasingly more painful, I do not have any normal AF pains like backache so just wondering if anyone has had this type of side affect.

I have no advice unfortunately, but I hope you find your answer soon!!

I am sorry your treatment did not work, but it means you are closer to your success. All the best

Hi mum42crazy,

I am so sorry to hear your cycle hasn’t worked I’m gutted for you.. hope your doing as well as can be expected xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"