IVF 2020 Chatter

@LadyVictoria I'm sorry you're having so much anxiety. Prayed that you will make it to transfer. <3

Thank you so much, I appreciate that.

Ladyvictoria, I hope you will be ok till the transfer! How are you doing with the stimulation?

Thank you. I'm doing a frozen transfer so my stims days are behind me, thankfully. I start Endometrin and PIO injections on Friday.

Hi ladies,

I’m still suffering with ohss and ended up going to the hospital on Thursday but hopefully it will start to clear but Iv been told it could take weeks! The hospital did a test it was a blue dye but the doctor said it was a strong line and congratulated us but said to still test Monday and call the clinic.. well we tested a day early and this is what we got

View attachment 1080096

Congratulations on your BFP! I hope you start to feel better soon.

@LadyVictoria Stay isolated!! It's the best way to stay virus free.. Good luck!!

I didn't go anywhere this weekend and only left the house today for my lining check and blood work appointment. I am working from home today but may need to go into the office here and there over the next few weeks. My supervisor has been really wonderful about taking precautions and being flexible with me, which I appreciate.

My RE assured me that it's safe to move forward with our transfer next Tuesday so I am just trusting that we'll be alright. My lining was trilaminar and over 8mm so everything looks good there. I will continue to take estradiol and then start Endometrin + PIO this Friday morning. My excitement is starting to come back despite my anxiety.

Thank you so much, I appreciate that.

Thank you. I'm doing a frozen transfer so my stims days are behind me, thankfully. I start Endometrin and PIO injections on Friday.

Congratulations on your BFP! I hope you start to feel better soon.

I didn't go anywhere this weekend and only left the house today for my lining check and blood work appointment. I am working from home today but may need to go into the office here and there over the next few weeks. My supervisor has been really wonderful about taking precautions and being flexible with me, which I appreciate.

My RE assured me that it's safe to move forward with our transfer next Tuesday so I am just trusting that we'll be alright. My lining was trilaminar and over 8mm so everything looks good there. I will continue to take estradiol and then start Endometrin + PIO this Friday morning. My excitement is starting to come back despite my anxiety.
FX that your anxiety stays away, and your transfer will be an easy and straightforward event that will lead to that BFP!!!

I am bored!!! Lockdown is terrible, looking for every single sign of being pregnant but obviously I won’t have any yet, every single pinch or cramp has my heart leaping what if that was one implanting? , my nipples are sensitive but I think they have been like that for the past few week but is that a good thing?, have slight back pain is that my period coming? What does progesterone really do? All these stupid questions. Aaaarrrgggg I wish this virus thing will just do one, so I can work and not think about it!!!

Congrats embies that's a beautiful BFP!!
I hope you're going to be feeling better soon, it's lasting so long!

Mum42crazy, so looks like we will be under lockdown soon as well, as french have just announced their lockdown. It must be hard staying inside the house for so long. I just bought some gardening supplies so that will take a lot of my time. I really hope we will see some results with all these stricter measures, and soon we will all be able to continue life as normal. I hope soon you will have a BFP and it will bring you joy in the middle of all of this.

Ladyvictoria, that is exciting just one week to go!

@Mum42crazy what a sweet man! I really need to work on my pelvic floor exercises... I only pushed 1 baby out and I already need to cross my legs when I sneeze, cough, laugh real hard.... Ugh the lockdown... I'm also stuck at the house and it already feels like torture.. I hope this all blows over soon!!!

@LadyVictoria All sounds perfect!! you're only a week away!!

@Lunabelle you're in France? That's so cool!! Looks like we have quite the international bunch here!

As for me, I have my first OB appointment tomorrow (graduated my IVF clinic last week). I have no clue what they're gonna do as it's too early to hear the baby with a doppler at this point.. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Hi ladies!
Thank you everyone for all the congratulations it hasn’t sunk in yet as we’re taking it one day at a time and trying not to get too excited just yet.. it is early days after all.
I hope your all well tho.
Mum42crazy- I hope lock down isn’t too bad for you, we was told by Boris last night that pregnant women should isolate for 12 weeks and that we are now classed as high risk.
I’m absolutely crapping myself now it’s so scary as they don’t know much about the virus or the effect on babies yet Iv tried to order my shopping online antibac food and stuff like that and I can’t get a delivery until 7th April!! In Asda Tesco or Sainsbury’s and collection dates are longer it’s absolutely ridiculous!
Koj581- I hope your appointment goes well let us know xx

I'm in the UK time. It is a worrying time isn't it. Stay safe :hug:

I'm in the UK time. It is a worrying time isn't it. Stay safe :hug:
It’s crazy isn’t it! People are panic buying which is fine but their getting so much at once there isn’t anything left for the rest of us and because I haven’t been well I haven’t bought anything!! My hubby is taking me Tesco and home bargains later to try and get a few bits I’m hoping it’s quieter but we’re planning on being really quick and I’m wearing a scarf probably sounds drastic I know but I’m just too worried at the moment to take any chances xx

It’s crazy isn’t it! People are panic buying which is fine but their getting so much at once there isn’t anything left for the rest of us and because I haven’t been well I haven’t bought anything!! My hubby is taking me Tesco and home bargains later to try and get a few bits I’m hoping it’s quieter but we’re planning on being really quick and I’m wearing a scarf probably sounds drastic I know but I’m just too worried at the moment to take any chances xx

I hope you manage to find some things. Some people seem to have really taken it to the extreme with panic buying and leaving nothing for the rest of us who need to just buy their things as usual

Thanks ladies. The appt was just for baseline bloodwork and vitals. Sounds like our office is only going to see patients in person for scans and necessary procedures. All other well-check appointments will be done over teleconference and I will only see my OB in person every 8 weeks. Also as of now, my DH will not be able to come to any of the scans with me. The only visitor they are allowing right now is your +1 for delivery.

Sad, but it must be done!!!

Wow, it’s getting crazy, I really don’t know what’s happening in the UK but here in Italy everyone is just taking what they need, really the shelves are full, the only thing I could get the other day was chicken. Masks and antibacterial gel has been sold out for 4 weeks, but washing your hands is just as good.
my kids are now having online lessons, which is fun for them, I have to make sure I am not in my dressing gown lol.

I feel empty today, I have this gut feeling that not one of the embryos have attached I normally know when I am pregnant but still early days, Only 5 after transfer. Would love to have a line on Thursday as it Father’s Day here but not holding out much hope. I even treated myself to a very very very small glass of wine, I know I know but I was like I need to think like I did with the others no really knowing till AF was due!!! But it was my one and only in 3 months!!!!!! And I enjoyed all the probably 5 sips of it ( told you is was vvvvvv small) keep safe all, and wash your hands :)

@Mum42crazy what a sweet man! I really need to work on my pelvic floor exercises... I only pushed 1 baby out and I already need to cross my legs when I sneeze, cough, laugh real hard.... Ugh the lockdown... I'm also stuck at the house and it already feels like torture.. I hope this all blows over soon!!!

@LadyVictoria All sounds perfect!! you're only a week away!!

@Lunabelle you're in France? That's so cool!! Looks like we have quite the international bunch here!

As for me, I have my first OB appointment tomorrow (graduated my IVF clinic last week). I have no clue what they're gonna do as it's too early to hear the baby with a doppler at this point.. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I am in belgium, I was just mentioning the french lockdown as belgium usually follows and sure enough we are under lockdown now.

So I think people are buying a lot so they wouldn't need to go shopping so much during the virus. We bought some non perishable items in Jan, before everything got crazy and now when we wanted to get a few things the shops were so bare. No flour, yeast, even fresh items, pasta... i am gna do a shop online next week and see when we will be able to get it. We are ok for a little while, I wouldn't really want to go shopping in the middle of all of this. we generally only have a few days worth of food and I cook a lot from fresh ingredients so we had very little cans or anything like that, now I have decided to always keep a little reserve for our family for emergencies.

If anyone has any good recipes for making bread without yeast and eggs let me know

So I did put it up on the March 2WW but took it down, I don’t see the line now am hour later, the photos where done in the test window but now an hour has passed and it’s like it’s disappeared or my eye won’t let me see a line now!!! I’d rather tell you guys and wait for a better test result tomorrow than getting my hopes up!! I mean I do see a shadow Now but not enough for me too get to excited. FX for tomorrow’s FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->