IVF 2020 Chatter

Has anyone you every experienced OHSS symptoms in the tww? Iv felt fine but crampy and backache.. then yesterday I couldn’t go for a wee properly it was like dribs & drabs thought I was getting a water infection then I got slightly bloated and my lower belly and sides are so sore I can’t touch them and sitting down feels like there’s pressure. I haven’t slept all night I couldn’t get comfy and feel uncomfortable it’s not painful really just uncomfortable. Iv called the clinic and they said to rest drink plenty and take regular paracetamol today and see how I am tomorrow. But I haven’t had ohss at all this cycle so seems weird to get it now?

OHSS after a fresh transfer is actually a really good sign! HCG exacerbates OHSS!! I also had OHSS after my fresh transfer success and that's what the doctor told me.
I have a good feeling about you!!
:dust:

I will hopefully go into the 2WW on Wednesday, FX for you!!

Good luck!!! Did they call yet?

Sounds painful embies! I was in a lot of pain for a few days after my first stimulation when i had OHSS. I can't remember exactly how long it lasted after, but I remember thinking it was longer than I would have expected. I hope you will feel better soon!

So I got it wrong, they will call tomorrow because it was too early to see and they don’t want to touch them in the first 24 hours, so I’ll update you all tomorrow FX
Very nervous now, especially because I live in Italy!!! It’s a war zone here without the bombs!!

So I got it wrong, they will call tomorrow because it was too early to see and they don’t want to touch them in the first 24 hours, so I’ll update you all tomorrow FX
Very nervous now, especially because I live in Italy!!! It’s a war zone here without the bombs!!

Stay safe!!! I live in Boston where cases went from 41 yesterday to 92 today.. I can't even imagine what it's like to be living in Italy right now. Good luck tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
OHSS after a fresh transfer is actually a really good sign! HCG exacerbates OHSS!! I also had OHSS after my fresh transfer success and that's what the doctor told me.
I have a good feeling about you!!
:dust:
I’m praying it’s a good sign! the pressure has eased today Cramps & backache are still here and my belly is still sore to touch and I’m still bloated & uncomfortable so I’m still thinking ohss? Only 5 more days!!! I’m so scared to test

So out of 3 eggs, 3 fertilized!!!! Tomorrow going in for transfer!!!! I don’t know anything about the eggs, because my partner took the call because I was out!!!! So I will update tomorrow \\:D/

Stay safe!!! I live in Boston where cases went from 41 yesterday to 92 today.. I can't even imagine what it's like to be living in Italy right now. Good luck tomorrow!!!
Roma is a ghost town!!!

I am so scared today, I am putting a couple of 3 day embryos inside of me but I am so scared, I live in Italy the whole place is shut down, even traveling to the hospital to have them put in, needs a certificate of need to travel, my partner will not be able to come with me, I didn’t have much problems with my IVF drugs no hormones making me crazy and overly sensitive but this morning all I have done is cry!!’ Feeling completely empty and sad not the best way to go in for transfer.

@Mum42crazy I'm so sorry :( it seems so scary over there.. I have a friend who lives in Rome and she said everything but a few food markets were shutdown today.. I'm glad though that the government is taking this drastic measure to keep people safe. I hope your transfer goes smoothly today and also that Italy recovers from this situation very soon.

@Mum42crazy I'm so sorry :( it seems so scary over there.. I have a friend who lives in Rome and she said everything but a few food markets were shutdown today.. I'm glad though that the government is taking this drastic measure to keep people safe. I hope your transfer goes smoothly today and also that Italy recovers from this situation very soon.
I am in Rome too..... hoping this all passes soon!

@Mum42crazy :wohoo: Happy PUPO! Now relax (but do a tiny bit of walking) and go watch some good comedy and laugh a lot!!!! (all things recommended on transfer day :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->