IVF 2020 Chatter

GOod luck mom42crazy!!! I 'm hoping for a BFP for you!

I think my AF is gna show up very soon!!! I am so excited to start!! But at the same time so worried as we are in belgium and all around us countries are closing schools etc so i am worried I would start the meds and not be able to complete the cycle. But I feel reassured hearing you have been able to go through it in italy!

Seems like we won't be able to start now, everything is being suspended for the time being. I am waiting for a call to confirm.

What about you guys?

Seems like we won't be able to start now, everything is being suspended for the time being. I am waiting for a call to confirm.

What about you guys?

Oh no :( I'm so sorry.... we wait wait wait forever and you never expect things like this could also add on to the wait. I hope this goes away soon and you're able to start asap.

They never called me back from the hospital but I suppose it's off for now then. When I tried calling them again they had left already.

I was so excited about the thought of a christmas baby, but a spring baby would be closer to when my DD was born so would work better with clothes as long as it's a girl too :p

I'm just wondering if I should go pick up the meds anyways as I don't know where it is manufactured if there could then be a shortage when I could actually start... I dont want there to be anything else stopping us anymore...

GOod luck mom42crazy!!! I 'm hoping for a BFP for you!

I think my AF is gna show up very soon!!! I am so excited to start!! But at the same time so worried as we are in belgium and all around us countries are closing schools etc so i am worried I would start the meds and not be able to complete the cycle. But I feel reassured hearing you have been able to go through it in italy!
Our hospital which was public kept open for us and on going treatments people that had already started, but no new cycles :(

They never called me back from the hospital but I suppose it's off for now then. When I tried calling them again they had left already.

I was so excited about the thought of a christmas baby, but a spring baby would be closer to when my DD was born so would work better with clothes as long as it's a girl too :p

I'm just wondering if I should go pick up the meds anyways as I don't know where it is manufactured if there could then be a shortage when I could actually start... I dont want there to be anything else stopping us anymore...
That’s bad that you’ve had no contact :(

Ah so annoying being put on hold, but oh well maybe it is for the better. As long as this virus goes away by the summer... [-o<

Ah so annoying being put on hold, but oh well maybe it is for the better. As long as this virus goes away by the summer... [-o<

So sorry to hear that your plans have been delayed. My anxiety level is through the roof, especially because it's really shifted my work plans. I work at a large university and students will be taking classes online for the rest of the semester. My IVF Center is keeping up with ASRM updates and recommendations, so currently they are moving forward with all scheduled procedures but ask patients with any cold or flu symptoms to postpone and refrain from coming to the office. So there's lots of pressure to stay healthy over these next 11 days to make it to transfer and then afterwards because then I'll either be pregnant or planning for another transfer in the future.

There are no reported cases in my region yet, but NYC is downstate from me and it's spreading there. It's just a matter of time before local reported cases become the talk of all the news channels.

@Mum42crazy Wishing you the best in your TWW. It feels so crazy to be trying to get pregnant when the world is in this chaotic state. I never would have imagined that this exciting time would be totally overshadowed by a global pandemic. Can't we have a break!?!

It’s making the 2WW really slow, I had planned a few lunch dates with friends over this weekend to keep me from reading everything on the internet about 3 day transfers, 2 embryos twins?, advanced age figures of a good outcome, you name I’ve googled it which is sometimes really depressing!!!! Trying to stay productive in the house is nearly impossible. Then it’s the I need to go to the supermarket to get a few bits ( I need some fresh air) but then should I just Incase I get sick? I really sorry if you have to stop IVF for this time but it’s not easy to be “alone” trying to get though it..... I don’t know the world has gone crazy!!! My beta test should be on the 24 but I will start testing sooner only because I have nothing else to do, and I did take one yesterday only to see if the trigger shot had left my system and it was completely blank.... so I think I will start to test from....? I don’t know any thoughts?

At my last FET I started testing either on the thu or fr when my beta test was on a tuesday as well ( i checked the 24th is a tuesday) and I had a faint positive on the fr and positive on sat, then negative on sun and mon I didn't test anymore. Doing it too early will probably just cause stress as you won't be able to see it yet.

Ladyvictoria, I hope you will be ok till the transfer! How are you doing with the stimulation?

Hi ladies,

I’m still suffering with ohss and ended up going to the hospital on Thursday but hopefully it will start to clear but Iv been told it could take weeks! The hospital did a test it was a blue dye but the doctor said it was a strong line and congratulated us but said to still test Monday and call the clinic.. well we tested a day early and this is what we got

E0062155-FFDE-41A8-A0FF-AC26F57DE2E1.jpeg

@Embies 2020 I knew it!!! That's a dye stealer!! Congrats!!!!!!

@Lunabelle I hope the clinic gets back to you soon and that you get to start your cycle as soon as possible!!

@LadyVictoria Stay isolated!! It's the best way to stay virus free.. Good luck!!

@Mum42crazy how's your TWW going? Do you have an idea when you'll start testing?

Hi ladies,

I’m still suffering with ohss and ended up going to the hospital on Thursday but hopefully it will start to clear but Iv been told it could take weeks! The hospital did a test it was a blue dye but the doctor said it was a strong line and congratulated us but said to still test Monday and call the clinic.. well we tested a day early and this is what we got

View attachment 1080096
Congratulations a beautiful BFP

@Embies 2020 I knew it!!! That's a dye stealer!! Congrats!!!!!!

@Lunabelle I hope the clinic gets back to you soon and that you get to start your cycle as soon as possible!!

@LadyVictoria Stay isolated!! It's the best way to stay virus free.. Good luck!!

I am testing lol, I have no trigger shot left so I have some cheap ones, so I have tested in the morning and afternoon but to be honest I know I won’t get anything yet so I’m not disappointed if it’s blank, also my wee is so weak it just looks like water because I keep needing to go. Plus and I am very embarrassed about this but why not, I was in bed last night and I must have been dreaming I was on the loo, well you can guess the rest, I was so upset I have never not (even completely drunk) got up for the loo!!’ I do have a 4 kids so sneezing and coughing has to be a legs crossed thing.... I woke up and ran to the loo, bless my partner he just cleaned up, wiped away my embarrassed tears and tucked me back up in bed!!!’ Now I know going to the loo a lot could be you are pregnant but I think the incident we will call it was just complete exhaustion.
I hope that never happens again!!!

@Mum42crazy how's your TWW going? Do you have an idea when you'll start testing?

I am testing lol, I have no trigger shot left so I have some cheap ones, so I have tested in the morning and afternoon but to be honest I know I won’t get anything yet so I’m not disappointed if it’s blank, also my wee is so weak it just looks like water because I keep needing to go. Plus and I am very embarrassed about this but why not, I was in bed last night and I must have been dreaming I was on the loo, well you can guess the rest, I was so upset I have never not (even completely drunk) got up for the loo!!’ I do have a 4 kids so sneezing and coughing has to be a legs crossed thing.... I woke up and ran to the loo, bless my partner he just cleaned up, wiped away my embarrassed tears and tucked me back up in bed!!!’ Now I know going to the loo a lot could be you are pregnant but I think the incident we will call it was just complete exhaustion.
I hope that never happens again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->