IVF BFP 'S .. The journey, the hope, the success.

Mizuno, I went from a c to a d. They leveled out last week I would say. But as I recall right before and after birth you can add 1-3 cup sizes. I just stopped taking my crinone. I had a head ache yesterday and today. I'm worried that I have been losing wieght. Not that you could tell. I started ivf at 137.6 at my sonogram at 8 weeks I was 140.6 . I'm now 137.2 At 10 weeks. My nausea has settled down quite a bit. But if I see a picture of food that doesn't look amazing, it makes me get grossed out. But something I like.. oh... If I like it.. I freaking love it. Lol. I have never been a picky eater, but I sure am one now.

Postal - is it bad to lose a bit of weight? I suspect you might lose more now that you are off crinone (I lose about 4-5lbs when I get off endometrin). I hope I don't gain weight until the second trimester. It's good your ms has settled down. I still have this constant nausea. I'm having trouble getting enough water I think because even water makes me sick. Weirdly, the only thing that makes it better is eating. So I've been eating constantly :) soda crackers and bread seem to work the best, but I'm trying to get some protein in there as well. The other morning DH said "did I hear you eating crackers in the middle of the night?" And yes, he did. I woke up in the middle of the night with my stomach feeling miserable so I had some crackers from my emergency supply by the bed :) anyway, my point is, try eating even if you are not hungry and even if you think it'll make you feel sicker, because, from my experience unless it's something really smelly, it probably won't.

and I know what you mean by cravings - I always thought that I would crave certain foods before getting pregnant (eg sugar or bread), but it's nothing compared to now. Now if I want something, I HAVE to have it or I feel like I'll explode :)

Oh heck i was really picky in my first tri! All i wanted were carbs, bad ones, iike bagels, pizza and pasta, all white. Fish, pork and chicken were yuck. Same for fruits and veggies. Luckily, no nausea or gagging anymore, so i'm back on track. Plus GD forces me to eat healthy. Even chicken and whole wheat stuff works! And yes, eating helps nausea, if i went too long, oh lordie... I developed stretch marks on my boobs only, not too happy. My mum never had any, figure, i'm giving cocoa butter a try. As far as belly button, it was flat, but now unfortunately slowly emerging, it seems...

I find that activia yogurt cures my middle of the night hunger. I swapped out my night stand for my mini fridge. I keep pudding yogurts and water in it. My DH keeps his ice cream in it. Lol. It's hard for me to eat sweets. My biggest problem eating is while working. The other morning I had 1 English muffin with butter and jelly for breakfast with a glass of oj. For lunch I ate 1/2 of my peanut butter and jelly. That was all I had until I got home. I think that's why I've lost the wieght. At least I had spare wieght to start with. My belly is measuring 38 inches. It's stayed the same size for the last week so I'm guessing I'm ok. Just using up some spare storage. I am pretty sure now that I'm feeling baby b. I keep feeling a tense feeling in the same spot. Left of belly button. It's not towards the back so I know it's not gas or digestive. It moves only within about a 2-3 " area. Almost like a knuckle pushing just barely. Did any of you feel that this early? This is the 3rd day I've been feeling this sensation.

This is an amazing read!!

https://weseekjoy.blogspot.com/2013/12/babies-ruin-bodies.html?m=1

I find that activia yogurt cures my middle of the night hunger. I swapped out my night stand for my mini fridge. I keep pudding yogurts and water in it. My DH keeps his ice cream in it. Lol. It's hard for me to eat sweets. My biggest problem eating is while working. The other morning I had 1 English muffin with butter and jelly for breakfast with a glass of oj. For lunch I ate 1/2 of my peanut butter and jelly. That was all I had until I got home. I think that's why I've lost the wieght. At least I had spare wieght to start with. My belly is measuring 38 inches. It's stayed the same size for the last week so I'm guessing I'm ok. Just using up some spare storage. I am pretty sure now that I'm feeling baby b. I keep feeling a tense feeling in the same spot. Left of belly button. It's not towards the back so I know it's not gas or digestive. It moves only within about a 2-3 " area. Almost like a knuckle pushing just barely. Did any of you feel that this early? This is the 3rd day I've been feeling this sensation.

Postal, as much as people look at me funny, I have been feeling flutters since like 8 weeks of pregnancy. No real steady kicks yet though!

Postal - relax today and do something nice for yourself :hugs:
Great news about your nieces! :happydance:

Disney - happy third trimester!!!!! So funny about your lopsided bump :haha: mine is always really hard on the left in the same spot - I'm thinking it's either her head or butt :shrug:
My belly button is super shallow too - thinking it will be an outie pretty soon too. Not sure how I feel about that! :wacko:
Thought I woke up to a bunch of stretch marks yesterday. Had a minor (ok, maybe major) meltdown about it.... Then I went to show my Mom when we were at the gym....and they were gone? Then later I tried to show DH and he couldn't see them either!? So I'm thinking it was the way I was sitting - my belly was kind of scrunched up (I was knitting). So maybe they were just marks from being wrinkled up?!?! :dohh:

Thanks!!

Sometimes I find marks on me, but the end up being from the seams of my clothes. No stretch marks yet (knock on wood!!!!!!).

chickadeedee and disney - congrats on entering the third trimester!

postal - good news about your SIL. I hope they continue to do well.

Strech marks are evil! I just know I'm gonna get a ton! I already have them on my boobs and side butt (you know what I mean), and that's just from normal growth. Speaking of which, my boobs are getting very large already, I will have to go bra shopping this weekend. Do you think they'll come down a bit after I stop progesterone? I really hope so, they were already good enough for my size, and the last thing I need is for them to get bigger. :wacko:

Thanks!!

My boobs haven't grown too much, though they are a little larger, and I have had to get new bras. I wasn't blessed in the boob department and have always been an A cup. Lol

Oh heck i was really picky in my first tri! All i wanted were carbs, bad ones, iike bagels, pizza and pasta, all white. Fish, pork and chicken were yuck. Same for fruits and veggies. Luckily, no nausea or gagging anymore, so i'm back on track. Plus GD forces me to eat healthy. Even chicken and whole wheat stuff works! And yes, eating helps nausea, if i went too long, oh lordie... I developed stretch marks on my boobs only, not too happy. My mum never had any, figure, i'm giving cocoa butter a try. As far as belly button, it was flat, but now unfortunately slowly emerging, it seems...

Eating always helped when I started feeling queasy during the first trimester, too.

I hope you're adjusting to he new diet well. :hugs:

Can you carry some snacks with you so that you can eat more often? Take care of yourself. :hugs:

I started feeling "things" the day I hit 14 weeks. It was very subtle and slowly became more noticeable over the following two weeks. From what I've read, I "shouldn't have been able to feel anything that early". I've read that people feel movement earlier in subsequent pregnancies. Plus, you've got two little ones growing in there. :D

This is an amazing read!!

https://weseekjoy.blogspot.com/2013/12/babies-ruin-bodies.html?m=1

I've read that one before. Great blog post. :thumbup:

Chickadee yeah!! So happy for you! !

Disney, when I beat feed my first set of twins I went from a 344 to a 34D!!! Too bad I couldn't enjoy it. Lol..

Chloe and Amelia if the pics attached correct.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-29-17-44-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-29-17-44-42.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4396.jpg
    IMG_4396.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20140328_182556.jpg
    20140328_182556.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies! Sorry I've been away on a mini vacation. So tired now that we're back.

Serenyx, thanks for that site, that makes me feel better…other sites tell me I have exceeded weight gain limits. This one puts me above average but still below maximum. Phew!

Chicka, Congrats on 3rd tri and passing GD test!! I hope I can be so lucky, too. I've been eating a ton of carbs and sweets, no appetite for meat whatsoever so I have to force that on myself. My belly button never popped with DS! I just look like I have a bit hole in my stomach :growlmad: Thankfully, I avoided stretch marks with DS. I did use BOTH bio oil and mama bio tummy rub EVERY SINGLE DAY after 1st trimester b/c I was terrified of stretch marks…. not sure if that was what helped but I'm doing this same this time.

Postal, Chloe and Amelia are so sweet! I hope they and mom are all well. Re boob enhancements, I went from a 32d to a 34 ddd! Argh, and my armpits are fat, too.:growlmad::growlmad:

Welcome back sunshine!!!!

Postal - those babies are precious! Wishing them the best...

As for boobs - I bought a bra extender... What a difference it makes!!! Definetly recommend and a package of three was $5 at Wal-Mart!!

I bought bra extenders, too (ordered from Amazon). They add 3 more sets of hooks to your bra so that the band is slightly bigger. They help make my bras more comfortable and prevent me from having to buy too many new ones. :thumbup:

I bought this bra from motherhood maternity. It's the most comfortable one I now have. Lol

https://www.motherhood.com/mobile/Product.asp?Product_Id=959550120&Mastercategory_Id=MC13

Sorry. I'm in my phone, so that may be a link to the mobile website.

chickadeedee - congrats on passing the test!

Postal - your nieces are so precious! I hope they get to go home soon.

Disney - I looked up the k'tan wrap and I think that's probably what I was thinking of. Thanks!

sunshine - I've read that nothing really helps prevent stretch marks, but I know bio-oil helped DH with a scar from a surgery, so maybe I'll give that a try. Can't hurt anyway...

Lucinda - haven't heard from you in a while. How are you doing?

AFM - Feeling a bit less m/s - it's kind of on and off now rather than constant. I have my next scan on Thursday and also I'll be stopping estrace then. Then just 2 more weeks of progesterone and fragmin and I'll be done with all drugs! Can't wait, these fragmin injections make my thighs look like I've been badly beaten and I'm running out of non-bruised spots to inject :) This weekend I bought a new bra and "maternity" jeans with a stretchy top from Gap (the are surprisingly stylish). No bump yet, just super bloated, but regardless, I can't fit into my old jeans any more :(

Mizuno thanks for checking in on me....I'm done with my bedrest and back to work. I've been feeling blah most days to say the least and so I usually want to just go home and sleep....not because I'm sleepy but because I feel so sick/uncomfortable. My next scan will be the nuchal scan on 4/17....

I bought this bra from motherhood maternity. It's the most comfortable one I now have. Lol

https://www.motherhood.com/mobile/Product.asp?Product_Id=959550120&Mastercategory_Id=MC13

Sorry. I'm in my phone, so that may be a link to the mobile website.

I bought a few great bras from MM 3 weeks ago but they feel small already! Mostly cups :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->