IVF BFP 'S .. The journey, the hope, the success.

I bought this bra from motherhood maternity. It's the most comfortable one I now have. Lol

https://www.motherhood.com/mobile/Product.asp?Product_Id=959550120&Mastercategory_Id=MC13

Sorry. I'm in my phone, so that may be a link to the mobile website.

I bought a few great bras from MM 3 weeks ago but they feel small already! Mostly cups :(

Bummer! :(

I bought several under the "buy 3 get 1 free" promo, plus I had a coupon. I only cut the tags off of 2 of them as I have a feeling that I will eventually need to exchange the mediums for larges.

Hi ladies. I got a little worried today. DH and I BD yesterday and this morning I had brown in my panties. I continue to still spot brown. I read it is normal because the cervix is tender and that it could last up to 5 days. So naturally when gas got me tonight it felt like cramps and I began to worry. Until it's started working is way out. The worry just doesn't stop

Postal - how are you this morning ??? While yes, I've also read that spotting after sex can happen, you might want to ring the doctor just in case... For peace of mind it can't hurt!!!!

Postal - I hope you're feeling better and that the bleeding has stopped. I wish I could say that the worrying eventually stops, but I don't think I'll ever stop worrying until I'm holding my baby girl in my arms. Even then, I'm sure a new type of worrying will kick in. :hugs:

Hi ladies. I'm doing OK today. Rested this morning before starting a day of errands. Still a bit of brown spotting. No cramping. I am have pulling pains both up top and c section scar. Ugh. It's very uncomfortable.

Have you guys checked out LuciesList? I just found it today and am impressed.. Certainly has helped answer some questions I had about what I really need to get before baby gets here!

Hi ladies. I'm doing OK today. Rested this morning before starting a day of errands. Still a bit of brown spotting. No cramping. I am have pulling pains both up top and c section scar. Ugh. It's very uncomfortable.

Feel better! :hugs:

Have you guys checked out LuciesList? I just found it today and am impressed.. Certainly has helped answer some questions I had about what I really need to get before baby gets here!

I've never heard of that site, but it looks awesome! :thumbup: Thanks!

PostalMom, I had a subchorionic hematoma both pregnancies and that led to a little brown spotting. Not a huge deal but just rest lots and get lots of fluids. Hope your spotting has gone away.

Chickadeedee, that's a cool site. I could spend hours on the internet looking at baby stuff.:haha:

Hi. Still a little Brown spotting this morning. I called my Dr just in case. They said it's normal and should taper off soon. If it turns ref to call. I'm just feeling so blah today. I have been doing a lot lately and not resting as much as I should. So maybe it's catching up with me. We will be moving into our new home in 2 months and we have been very busy getting things ready for the county inspection. I had new carpet installed this week as well. I'm just exhausted. DH still doesn't quite get the exhaustion. I just don't feel like doing anything. Tomorrow Fri and Sat. Back to work I go. It's been nice having 4 days of not working there. Like I said though. I've had plenty of other stuff keeping me busy.

Postalmom, I'm so jealous. We still haven't found a place yet, I feel very unsettled about it all. I really want to decorate the nursery!

Sunshine, I know that feeling. . Don't be jealous though. My DH and I are very old fashioned. We bought 7.5 acres 3 years ago in our journey to growing our own food and living as self sustainable of a life as possible. I'd like to Home school my babies this time. Well, it's been a long road and we didn't get to build a house. We did find a 2011 single wide mobile home. It's nice but only about 1200sf. 3 beds 2 bath. The twins will stay in our room with us until my oldest daughter moves out. Then I'll have a set of twins in both of the 2 kids rooms. It is going to be quite a chance down sizing. But when you think of building a big 4-5 bedroom house only to have the oldest kids move out in 3-4 years and you have this big house to heat and cool. Just didn't make sense. At this rate we can own the land out right in 10 years and the home in 4. It will all be paid for. It's a sacrifice that should be worth it. Lol. Once we sell our current house it will free up a good amount so that I can stay home when the babies are born.

sounds like a good plan!

Have your twins always lived in the same room?

postal - I'm glad you're feeling better.

I'm still too scared to BD, though if today's scan doesn't cause bleeding then I think I'm good to go (the tech was pretty rough...)
But it was worth it, as we saw that baby moving around and doing flips. It was pretty awesome. Anyway, I think I can finally relax a bit now, and enjoy this pregnancy.

Mizuno - Hahahaha you say you can relax but I bet in two days you'll be a nervous nelly again!
I had my 28 week scan today. She's measuring 2lbs 12 ounces!!!! Absolutely perfect.
I bought my car seat, stroller, play pen, swing and crib mattress too. Feels so weird to have all that stuff already! And so much left to get - but at least it's all small stuff ;-)

No idea how to upload a picture from my iPad :(

I am glad to report after many flutters throughout weeks, I think we are finally there, at the kicking motion stage. Started on Monday, when my DH was putting baby dresser together and I was laying in bed. Like small nerve or muscle twitches, had to google it to make sure it's a possibility. Baby girl is on the left side and have been feeling her on and off since, mostly when in bed or sitting down. He has not been active all that much, but I know they both woke up last night when I went potty. When I laid down, DH touched boy side and bam! He did feel tiny girl movement before, but this one made him jump, haha.

Awww mizuno! So lucky to get to see that! I don't get my next scan until the 14th. But tonight I was on the phone with my dad and they must like his voice. Because all the fluttering I've been feeling is definitely the Babies! They were going crazy in there! !! So awesome! ! I can't wait til dh can feel it.

Flagirlie that's so cool! !! Now you can start playing with them. My left baby seems more active than my right baby too.

Congrats on the great scans, Chickadeedee and Mizuno! :happydance:

Chickadeedee - congrats on getting a lot of your gear. We've had most of that stuff for a while (just missing the swing from your list). It feels nice to have a lot done, but there's still plenty to buy and do. :wacko:

That's awesome that you are feeling movements now, flagirlie! :thumbup: My LO was moving so much last night!

PostalMom - I hope you're feeling better today! :hugs:

My back and boobs are sore today.

Hello Ladies,

Although I haven't been posting anything I have been reading your posts every few days. I've had my first scan today( 6w2d)
Very happy to announce it went well. Saw the heartbeat. Actually saw two heartbeats. We had only one embryo transferred but I vaguely remember there was a cheeky s** somewhere around that time. I am so shocked to be pregnant with twins...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->