IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Thanks you guys. I go in a few hours so we will see. I will update as soon as I can <3

Good luck Ark. I truly hope everything works out and your tinies are okay and all snuggled in. I am currently almost 15 weeks and if you remember lost one of the twins around 10-11 weeks. Just had a scan this week because I had a quite large hematoma and the sac from miscarried baby was still there. Thankfully scan showed hematoma all cleared up, but empty sac was still there and it grows a little each time. Very interesting! Anyways, the surviving baby is doing great and thriving. Your short bleed can be numerous things, but I definitely understand how the mind wonders and worries. Good luck today.

Thank you all, we still have no answers, I am leaving the clinic and going straight to my obgyn for the confirmation of whats going on. They said it looks like one of the sacs was collapsing and the other only grew a week in four days but still seen nothing. But that could also be because the whole ultrasound was concluded in less than three minutes and they never once zoomed in on the sac. My mom was present and again she is highly educated in this field due to her profession and she was not happy with the scan or the non compliance to give any info. I was told I could stop my medications. My mom flew off the handle, she told them for one, the ultrasound sucked. You never once zoomed in on the sac that has grown a week in four days. She also asked them why after the first failed transfer were no test run to see why it didn't implant. Not only that but since my 3rd blood test that I (asked for) has no more blood work been ran. My mom is good friends with my OBGYN and called her personal. She said it was way to early to rule out a viable pregnancy and I had grounds for a lawsuit in the event they find a fetal pole on Monday. I am thinking it is going to be a blighted ovum but then again I still have no answers. All the clinic could say was that it was totally rare with my age and quality embryos. We have one more shot after this and honestly I think I will change clinics before the last transfer.

Ark- Im with your mom. We spend a lot of money, time, and energy into this process. The clinic should definitely be able to provide you with better treatment. I am very sorry that you have to go through this. I hope your OBGYN can be more help to you.

Angie- 15 Weeks, already? I remember when we all started the process and you transferred. Time is flying but it seems so slow when we are still trying. lol... I am so happy for you and that your little bundle is thriving. That is awesome news!

Lana- How are you feeling? Any relief for you? How are the twins coming along?

October- Yes it is crazy how quickly it is going. I went to do the personal 4D scan today and found out we are having another baby girl.

Ahh congratulations angie, beautiful

Ark, I'm so sorry and sorry you aren't getting the care you deserve, I hope you have definite answers soon, glad you have your mum with you, thinking of you

Ark- Im with your mom. We spend a lot of money, time, and energy into this process. The clinic should definitely be able to provide you with better treatment. I am very sorry that you have to go through this. I hope your OBGYN can be more help to you.

Angie- 15 Weeks, already? I remember when we all started the process and you transferred. Time is flying but it seems so slow when we are still trying. lol... I am so happy for you and that your little bundle is thriving. That is awesome news!

Lana- How are you feeling? Any relief for you? How are the twins coming along?

Hey October, I had my last scan at 8.3 weeks and all was good. I'm now 10.4 weeks and hoping they're still ok. It's so hard to just relax and not worry about them. I tried explaining this to the oh today. I keep thinking something bad will happen after years off ttc and mcs. I wish I could have a scan every week! I'm still sick but chest has cleared a fair bit and back is on the better side. I still have ohss and the rib pain I get waking me at night is excruciating and my doctors can't figure out what it is. I'm really breathless but figure that's because I'm badly anaemic atm.
My next scan is the combined dating and nuchal scan on the 25th may. Cannot wait.

How are you doing October?

Star also how have you been?

Scooby long time without hearing from you hope everything's ok.

Ark, can't believe how bad your clinic has treated this. So sorry this has happened, I still hold out hope for you and babies x

Congrats angie! Finding out at 15 weeks is early. Here in UK we have to wait to 16+ weeks for a private gender scan. I've booked mine for 21st June couldn't resist. Have you heard of skull theory? I've been looking at my scans and trying to figure it out but will wait to 12 to have a guess and then see if it worked.

Confirmed two blighted ovums. We have officially miscarried. :( heartbreak is an understatement. How does that happen.

Oh ark, so sorry to hear this, absolutely devastating, I had a blighted ovum in November, understand how you feel, but 2, how cruel life can be, sending hugs and hope you're being looked after xx

I've not been on her for a while as have been having lots of bleeding, everyday. I've also had amniotic fluid loss a few mornings ago and soaked the bed and floor. I'm so scared of what is actually going on. The baby's were moving on a 20 second ultrasound test I had done at the epu, but they checked nothing else. I've been in agony too with constant cramps and pressure and stabbing pains in lower womb. Scared I'm going to lose these babies.

I hope everyone else is ok, wherever you are in your journeys. So sorry to hear that news ark. X

Oh lana sorry you're going through this, has any doctors told you anymore information as to why it could be happening? Are you on bed rest?

Hey star, how are you?

The consultants at the hospital were really unhelpful just got told cervix was closed, but could open in a few hours... Which it didn't thankfully. Another consultant said there was no hope! I couldn't believe it, but these were just random ones from going in as an emergency. I see my consultant tomorrow for the first time because of having twins so hoping to get more answers from her.

Oh and I've been on sofa rest today and noticed less red blood, not one doctor told me to bed rest. But a midwife said I should rest.

Oh how awful and unhelpful for you, how many weeks are you now?

I'm OK thank you, currently 6dp5dt and doing the usual obsessing

Really hope babies are OK, keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"