IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

How did your blood work go ARK? Had ultrasound today lining is now 10.8 and triple layer.

Ladies I made them take more blood yesterday for another beta.
4/19 - 50
4/21 - 80
4/24 - 525

I am freaking elated ladies. wow. certainly didn't expect that.

I am absolutely over the moon and will never regret pushing for another blood draw. It has now made me relax and be happy and so excited. Def didn't expect the jump! Thanks ladies.

ark- I had such a good feeling for you but I didn't want to jinx it. Congratulations on the strong beta! :happydance: I'm so glad you spoke up for yourself and you're able to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Hi ladies...
I haven't been on momtastic in a while, but I'm back and ready to start a FET cycle soon...
just wondering about success rates with a FET.. don't really know much about FET tbh.

I've had 2 fresh IVF cycles, 1 BFN & the other a healthy 2 year old girl currently sleeping & totally worth the wait, pain & heartache..:baby:
Baby Bella is now hoping she gets a baby brother or sister soon...
I have 2, day5 blasts. Not sure about grades... (should I know this or are they graded once thawed)

I hope you's all get your miracles soon, stay strong & take one day at a time :) it will happen xxxx

Yay dancing! Exciting times ahead x

Hi jackdoll, nice to hear from you again! I've only ever had fets, I have heard they are more successful, my first is dd 17 months, second was a bfp but blighted ovum, third was a bfn and forth will be starting in a week or 2 I hope!

Hi star. That's great we will be starting around the same time. Do you know your grades? I have 2 embies, fingers crossed they survive the thaw.... can I ask you how long the process is? Or is everyone different? Xxx

I have 5 left, started with 8 but off the top of my head I don't know the grades
With my first 2 I had baseline scan, started estrogen, lining check 10 days later but lining wasn't thick enough so another 7 days of estrogen, second lining check all OK so started progesterone and transfer 5 days later so 22 days from first scan to transfer
With the last one my lining was thick enough on first check so that one took 15/16 days from first scan to transfer
Good to hear we will be cycle buddies, there is another thread with a few of us starting around the same time, I'll find the link and you can join us there

Hey question ladies,
I have had sort of steady twinges all the way up until now. I'm approximately 5 weeks and 3 days. I was feeling the twinges here and there throughout the day. Now I only seem to feel them slightly at night. I guess for those of you that have been pregnant and went full term did you have days where you felt nothing in your belly?
Thank you :)

Ark for sure exactly what you just said, totally normal. I remember saying to my oh 'I'm worried because I haven't had any symptoms for a few days!' And then they'd all come back, and go again. Lately I keep getting quite painful period cramps in the afternoon/evenings, and these ripping like pains all over but that's my endo stretching I remember it with my first pregnancy too. You'll be just fine don't worry :)

Hey star, how are you? As for me not so great. I have a chest/throat infection, still getting that awful rib thing at night, and my disc is still causing me agony and can barely walk. I'm weaning myself off my steroids and on other meds now too which will hopefully help me. On the positive side i had my scan Thursday and they were perfect, moving around, lovely healthy heartbeats, saw arms, legs and noses lol was lovely cheered me right up!

Scooby how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->