IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

So lovely to hear about your scan lana, so pleased for you
Sorry you're feeling poorly still, doesn't sound nice what with first tri symptoms thrown in! Wishing you well soon

That's exactly what has been happening. I only get the twinges and cramps mostly at night! Thanks Lana I feel so much better !!!

Hi ladies

Sorry I've been MIA for ages. Had a rubbish time with another cancelled cycle because of lining not thickening.

However today it is 9mm!!!! And we are going for FET either Friday or Monday! We have 6 embryos frozen but they were all frozen pre-nuclei, so don't know if they will be ok or not.

I'm taking trigger tomorrow and starting progesterone on Thursday! Embies will be taken out to thaw on thurs then we will find out if it's a Friday or Monday transfer.
Can't believe it! It's taken over 6 months just to get to a transfer!

Hi Emily, sorry it's taken its time but great update now though! My first transfer took 4 months of waiting but it will be so worth the wait when you get your bfp, keep us updated and join us in the other thread, all different points in our cycles, some have transferred already and some like me are still waiting good luck!

Emily- Sorry for the long wait but that's great you finally get to transfer! It looks like I'll be triggering for a fresh cycle just a day or 2 after you :)

ark- How are you feeling hun? Your scan is coming up soon right?

lana- Your scan sounds so beautiful. I'm happy to hear the little ones are doing so well! I hope you're feeling better.

I'm on Day 11 of stims and we've finally got some good stuff happening. They increased me to max dose yesterday and we had a lot of growth overnight. The doctor today told me she thinks we'll get 7 eggs! I'm super relieved because yesterday it looked like only 2-4. Biggest follicle is just over 16 so we've got another scan tomorrow... :coffee:

Hey Scooby! Yes scan is next Monday... I am doing ok had some minor back pain and cramping last night.... possibly a little morning sickness today.. my girls keeping coming and going being sore so I guess time will tell... lol we are getting anxious for this ultrasound! Hope everyone is doing wonderfully

Good luck Emily, hope your embie makes the thaw and the transfer goes well. Fingers crossed!

Glad you're feeling better ark.

Scooby how exciting! Hope you get 7 eggs! Let us know how your scan goes today. Really hoping you get some good numbers.

I'm just over 9 weeks now. Thankful they're doing well. I'm still waking up at silly o clock with this awful rib squeezing pain. My chest infection is still there too but have a second lot of antibiotics. My back is bad but sciatica has eased slightly as oh is doing this special massage on the nerve route. My ovarievare still enlarged so I still have ohss too! I'm holding out hope that second trimester more miracles will happen and I'll get better!

Thanks Lana! Hope you get better soon. I am certainly anxious for our first scan. A million things have went over in my mind. We have no real reason that this shouldn't have worked and the embryo should have formed and be forming properly. I am technically 6 weeks and 1 day today :) so far just normal cramping I had a little more intense cramping with back pain on Monday, I am hoping that was normal due to I have not spotted or anything. Still praying for everyone!!

so an update,, I had some watery brown discharge this morning. Called my clinic and they scheduled me for an emergency scan. Scan showed two sacks. Once measured at 3.5 weeks. The other at 4.5 weeks. I am technically 6 weeks 3 days. To say the least I am petrified. My breast tenderness has decreased and I have not felt sick whatsoever. Trying to stay positive but I can tell you at this point I am scared to death that our sweet embryos stopped growing.

Dancing - clinic says that their measurements may fluctuate a week or so. I'm like how in the world. My mom is a nurse practitioner and she thinks that its still way too early to tell. My clinic just says we are in a grey area. Sacs were too small to even see a fetal pole.. that or my clinics equipment sucks. sorry but come on now.

Oh no ark, sorry you are left waiting, I hope it is too early still and in a few days you see more lovely, when is your next scan?

Sorry to hear that ark, got everything crossed that it's still to early to tell

Ark- Sending tons of virtual hugs and love to you this morning. I know its apart of the IVF process but the uncertainty and the waiting is nerve wrecking. I am hoping you get some answers soon. Crossing everything off and keeping hope that its still too early. We are here for you :hugs:

I'm sorry ark, feel for you. Are you going to have another scan to see how they've grown? I really hope they're wrong and somehow it will be ok x

Well it may very well be over for us again. Started spotting again yesterday and it was gone by this morning. Not looking good at all. If anything maybe it was just the one sac that was so far behind but my hopes are not up. Go figure had to leave a message for my clinic and they have still not followed up. so frustrating.

Oh no ark, I'm so sorry, I'm praying for you that you have a little one still growing there, we're here for you
Are you still on progesterone? I hope the clinic get back to as they should!

Yes I am still on my progesterone injections. I'm so at a loss. How do you transfer, (now three) perfect graded embies and have so many problems. Clinic called back and we have a scan tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->