IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Congrats Emily and nolimit on PUPO!! Fingers crossed for you!!

Dancing congrats!! How many dpt are you?

Good Luck today Scooby! can't wait to hear your update!

Dancing- congratulations!! How many dp are you?

Anyone doing a FET do you have to take another hcg injection? My cycle is augmented so I was never down regulated, but I have to take another injection at 4dp2dt

Dancing- congratulations!! How many dp are you?

Anyone doing a FET do you have to take another hcg injection? My cycle is augmented so I was never down regulated, but I have to take another injection at 4dp2dt

I did for one of my cycles, but my current doctor does not require it. There are studies that show it can help!

Congrats dancing!!! so exciting!!

scooby - i hope everything went well for you!! keep us posted!

i'm getting AF symptoms (I would've had my AF today if I weren't on progesterone).. starting to lose all hope :(

dancing - I'm planning to wait until my beta on Tuesday. I just can't handle another stark white hpt :/

Good luck ladies. Koj, I had af symptoms when I had my positive last year. Good luck!

So we decided it wait until July for the next FET, I just need a break and if we transfer this month and it is a success it will be same timeline as our loss last year and that is just too much for me.

Will be wishing and hoping for you guys from the side line!

Yay dancing! Congratulations so happy to read this!

Congrats tamper and dancing!! So exciting:happydance:
Happy and healthy 9 months to you two!

dancing - I'm planning to wait until my beta on Tuesday. I just can't handle another stark white hpt :/

I had AF symptoms this cycle too and had my 2nd HCG today. 1sr was 106 and today it was 276! Keep the faith.

thanks for cheering me on ladies! You guys are the best!

Congrats on the rising HCG, tamper!

How's everyone's weekend going?

thanks for cheering me on ladies! You guys are the best!

Congrats on the rising HCG, tamper!

How's everyone's weekend going?

I've been having bouts of insomnia lately. I've been up since 3am after on 5 hours of sleep and can't seem to get back to it. :shrug:

this thread is too much to keep up with. congratulations on the positives ladies. happy and healthy nine months too you.
I am wishing everyone else great cycles and positive vibes.
We have decided to give our last FET a wait. if we do end up pregnant from it, I really dont think i can take having the same time line as our loss last year, so we are going to take a few months and go then.

will try to stick around but things are moving quickly on here and I am taking a break from bnb so wishing you all the best of luck!

Hi ladies
Feeling bit down today.
3dp5dt and not feeling much. Few crampy twinges in lower abdo but that's it. With ds I kept a diary and I was having all sorts of symptoms. Sore bbs, small spot in cm, pains, emotional etc.. just nothing this time except backache this morning so terribly worried it's af on its way....
trying to keep the faith but it's so hard.... the tww is killing me!!

Hope you're all ok xxx

g! Just relax! Those all sound like great signs to me! They always say each pregnancy is different. Try to stay out of your own head! And I'll try to take my own advice too :haha:

gt - got everything crossed for you.

I feel the same, I wasn't down regulated this time so terrified AF will just turn up. I'm now 2dp2dt and got lower back ache, its not even up to the point of implantation yet so I'm really worried. Got to take another hcg on tues so hoping AF doesnt show and the injection does the trick.

Hey my, I hope all goes well with your next cycle, understandable you wouldn't want to do your fet with the same timing as last time, a break will be good, hopefully some nice weather and you can relax and get ready for the next cycle in time, hugs

Good luck pupo ladies!

Afm, baseline tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"