IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Myshel - I hope you get to relax and enjoy a bit of break. Not sure if you're a drinker, but it's almost grilling & beer season so maybe you can enjoy that??

star - good luck with your baseline tomorrow!!!

scooby - I hope you're relaxing and your embies are growing!!

beith - haven't seen you around but I know your beta is tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you!!! :dust:

gt, nolimit, emily - the tww is the worst of all! I hope you're getting through it ok! everyone tells you to relax.. that it's out of your hands... but that is way easier said than done!

afm, same as yesterday. AF type cramping, starting to get acne which I usually get before my AF. Still extremely bloated and constipated. 2 days until beta. whatever the result may be, I'm looking forward to the tww being over..

My, I'll be rooting you on when you're ready! Hope you and DH get to do some things to enjoy your break.

Star good luck tomorrow dear!

Ko I have everything crossed for you! AF symptoms are very similar to early pregnancy ;)

Emily, no, and G good luck with your tww. I know everyone says it but try to enjoy PUPO. Embies need all your positive energy!

Scooby hope everything went well!

Tamper congrats again! So nice to see the doubling Hcg.

Sorry I've been MIA, had a busy weekend.

After starting testing at home last Wednesday (BFN), my symptoms started to disappear. On Saturday I started getting a headache which lasted until this morning, which is a usual sign for me of AF. Took my last progesterone on Saturday evening and noticed a good bit of brown mixed with the discharge.
Continued testing every morning until yesterday, all BFN. I think the faint lines I had last wed & thurs must have been evap lines.

Went to the clinic this morning for my blood test and waited an agonising 6 hours for a phonecall. Got literally nothing done in work- kept googling late implantation, negative hpt's but actually pregnant, etc.
Started feeling light cramps this morning too.

Finally the clinic rang- BFN. I kind of expected it, but it's still so disappointing. Trying not to cry as I'm still in work! In hindsight I'm really glad I tested at home as it gave me an indication. I think I had kind of prepared myself for bad news.

The clinic are going to arrange a meeting with the doc to discuss next steps.

Do any of you know if you can go straight into another IVF cycle (probably down-reg month followed by stimms) immediately?
The way our summer is working, if we can't get started this cycle, it'll probably mean we have to wait until September.

You can cycle back to back on your doctor's reccomendation

so sorry Beith :( I was really hoping those lines weren't evaps.
I'm quite terrified myself for my beta tomorrow. Like you, I'm having AF symptoms as well, so I'm expecting a BFN. But you're right, I wonder if I should test tonight so that I know what to expect when they call tomorrow, coz the last thing I want to do is cry at work... I'm still on progesterone (PIO, not pessaries) so I won't spot/bleed until I stop them.

I hope you'll get to move right on to your next cycle. I've wondered that as well. big hugs and rest up!! :hug:

Beith - sorry to hear that. Hope you get to move onto your next cycle soon

Koj - progesterone can mimic AF symptoms too, but I totally understand not wanting to get upset at work. Would you be able to leave work?

Beith- So sorry, sending you lots of virtual hugs :hugs: I hope your clinic says that you can begin another cycle soon if that is what you guys want to do. The tww is so agonizing! I've tested early and waited for my beta and they are both equally hard.

Koj-good luck to you for your beta tomorrow! Fingers crossed that you get some great news!

I'm sorry I've fallen behind on this thread, it's been crazy the past few days and everything moves so fast here!

tamper- famtastic beta #'s, congratulations!

dancing- Congrats on your BFP!!! :happydance: Hope you had an excellent beta this morning. I'm so happy for you hun.

g&t, nolimit, Emily- How are you PUPO ladies doing?

beith- I'm so sorry for the BFN :hugs: I waited a month between IVF cycles and I'm glad I did. My body needed to recoop a bit. Hope you're doing ok hun.

star- Woohoo! How did baselines go today?

koj- FX you get good news tomorrow!!!

I know I'm missing people, I'm so sorry but my head is in the clouds right now. AFM, they retrieved 4 out of 5 eggs (one was empty), 3 of those were mature and 2 fertilized. We're scheduled to do a 3 day transfer tomorrow but won't know until the morning if we have anything left to transfer. Please send good vibes to my little embies to keep growing!

Baseline went well thank you Scooby, lining check next Tues!

Beith, so sorry, like you I always test too at home although now my clinic only does bloods if you have a positive test at home

Ko sending you positive vibes for tomorrow, lots of luck

Are any of you girls taking supplements before IVF? I am not quite sure what the problem is, every test we have done says we are "fine". But some of those tests are like a year old so I may just bite the bullet and make this new RE test me all over again.

I am just thinking maybe its my egg quality or my uterine lining/uterus, so I want to start taking some supplements. I was thinking of getting a really good prenatal vitamin and some cod liver oil, a long with some probiotics (which I already take daily).

Anybody take supplements or did your doctor recommend anything??

Ashley,

Yes yes yes! All the yes! I'll see if I can find my list for you.

Edit: found it

Attachments

• received_10207450420092656.jpg
    received_10207450420092656.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 16
Congrats dancing!

Ashley I did Pregnitude, COQ10, calcium, vitamin D, and of course prenatal vitamin!

Ko good luck tomorrow. Fingers crossed tight for you!

Scooby sending you positive growing vibes. Hope your embabies are all ready for you tomorrow!

Star- woohoo! So glad you're good to go!

Ashley- I take prenatals, vitamin D, omega 3 with DHA, then recently started with COQ10 & royal jelly. It's good to get retested as things do change.

Dancing- Wow. :shock: Twins!!

Dogmommy- thank you so much! I really hope they're both growing well!

Our transfer is scheduled for 12:30 tomorrow but they'll call in the morning if there's nothing to transfer. I'm going to be a wreck every time my phone rings. :dohh:

Dancing that's very exciting news!

Ko, good luck today!

Scooby, thinking of you too!

Koj - hope beta went well

Scooby - hope things went well and you are now PUPO!

thanks everyone. I'm (im)patiently waiting for the call... getting no work done...

The blood work lady had trouble getting blood out of me today (seemed like a bad tube that wasn't sucking up the blood - it was getting stuck in that thin hose part!) She honestly didn't get much blood out of me but she insisted it was enough for the test.. ugh..

Ko, the first beta I had with dd I waited until lunchtime for the results from 8am and I have never been so impatient in all my life! Praying for the best for you!!

Scooby, how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->