IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

So I thought I saw a faint line this morning 7dpt. NOW, when I went to the bathroom I had a small amount of blood with a couple of small clots. Has anyone else had this before? I was cautiously optimistic and now I'm just terrified.

Emily- Welcome! :flower: Sorry you had such a long wait but congrats on finally being ready to go! Best of luck with your upcoming transfer! This is our last try too so I totally understand. :hugs:

kjw- I agree that mysh had a great idea. May as well let fate decide!

nolimit- Grow, embies, grow! You're right, we do need a BFP on this thread!

star- That's so nice that your DD and niece are close. Hope she gets to be a big sister soon!

beith- Did you test again today? Fingers crossed!

koj- I'm a chronic Googler. It's bad. I've been better the last few days but yeah, you're not alone lol.

g&t- Good luck with your FET today!

tamper- Welcome! :flower: I've heard frozen transfers can be a little bit slower than fresh. Try not to stress too much, you're still in the game! Also, blood may even be a good sign. Or if you're using Crinone it could be irritation, which is very normal.

secret- Hurray for getting started!

AFM, trigger shot tonight!!! Retrieval will be Saturday. :thumbup:

Sorry tamper I have no experience. I have never seen a second line. Maybe call your clinic?

Woohoo for trigger scooby!

I called the clinic,got a different nurse and she was like "what your file says to have an aug fet" so then I had to explain it all over again wth are they doing over there? Guess I am starting eastrace
Tomorrow as the dr is in surgery all day today. I have so little confidence in this clinic.

Secret, hope the cramps are easing up, mine are always terrible too I just got some heat pads in preparation!

Scooby, yay for trigger tonight!

Tamper, sorry I haven't had experience with that, hope all is ok, when is your official test date?

Good luck for Saturday Scoobybeans... xx

Tamper, what day was your frozen embryo? 3day / 5day?
Test same time tomorrow again on first urine. Hopefully you see another line xx

Tamper, I bet it's implantation bleeding. I had it with my first pregnancy and it was that too, small reddish pink with tiny clots.

All went well today! I almost died from having to hold my pee in so long!! They said full bladder and I over did the water so was dying by the time I went in!!!! I almost peed all over the dr!!
But it went in with no issues and I'm home now resting.

To answer someone's earlier question... I went for baseline scan on day 3, started estrogen tabs, then went back day 11 for another scan and my lining was thick enough so started progesterone suppositories from that day, as well as the estrogen and have been taking this together since then.
I'm to carry on with this til 12 weeks. Seems a lot more than my last fresh cycle. I'm pretty sure I stopped progesterone suppositories as soon as I got my bfp?
Does anyone know if that sounds right? Taking estrogen and progesterone til 12 weeks?

Now to try not panic for 2 weeks haha! What's the best HPT to use?? Lol.....

Yes! Estrogen and progesterone until the placenta takes over at 12 weeks.

My transfer is scheduled for 1230pm tomorrow!

G, exactly same protocol as my fets but i take them both til 10 weeks if get a positive, first 2 I had to wait another week after first lining check as wasn't thick enough but the third one was ready after 11 days
Good luck!

No, good luck for tomorrow!

Tamper - sounds promising!! Fingers crossed!

scooby - glad I'm not the only one ;) so excited for your ER!!!

gt - Welcome to the PUPO club! and yes, if I get a bpf they will have me to another 11 weeks of PIO (not not the estrogen patches).

nolimit - good luck tomorrow!!!

star - COME ON AF!!!!

so may ERs and ETs!! I hope everyone gets their BFPs this cycle <3
:dust:

Thank you for cheering on af ladies Haha but still no sign
I'm always the last one in the group to start!

Tamper HUGS! It can honestly go either way. UGH I know you don't want to hear that lol!!!! For example, I spotted a bit with my second son, went in for a vaginal ultrasound and they said everything was fine.....and yeah he is almost 9 years old.

But since my cycles have changed, for me I know that when I spot now, it def indicates that AF is on her way. (as I get spotting every month before AF ever since I got the mirena IUD removed years ago).

GandT- good luck! I have heard that you need a full bladder for IVF, I am also worried/paranoid about having to pee really bad. I have heard you have to lay down for an hour afterwards and some places will give you a bed pan. I don't know how on earth I will be able to pee laying down without it going all over LMFAO

Nolimit- Yay good luck tomorrow!

Hope everybody else is doing good! I don't know how all you other girls remember everybodys name lol If they aren't on this current page then I can't remember the conversations from the previous pages. Def not ignoring anybody lol!!!!!

Ashley if it's any consolation I was allowed to go pee straight after and the loo was right outside! Thank god otherwise there would have been trouble lol!!!
I didn't have to lay down after either... I just got dressed, waited for instructions from the nurse about what to do and not to do over next few weeks and sent me on my way.
The funniest thing was telling me not to lift anything, not even my toddler! Erm how do I get him in and out of car/bed/bath??? Haha.... I just need to try be careful and not too often I think...

Had a really good sleep and now I'm officially 1dp5dt :) and counting :)

Thank you everyone for your updates. I could see them on my phone, but my phone wouldn't allow me to reply. It was annoying! I went to my doctor because I was getting so nervous and concerned. She said it was completely normal either way, and they did my BETA a day early. 106! I go back tomorrow, but she said that's a very strong number at only 7DPT, so we shouldn't be concerned about a little old blood!!

Nol: good luck today!!!

Anyone else going in today? getting tested today?

Ahh that's great news tamper, congratulations!!

Afm, af is here! Baseline is Monday but now af is in full flow I'm wondering if this is too late? I wouldn't be able to go today as too late and involves a ferry, Ive left a msg for nurse to ring back to double check, what do you ladies think?

Star- my baseline was after af had stopped so I would think Monday is fine.

I tested again yesterday and this morning and although there's a hint of a shadow, I think they're evap lines; there's no colour in them. The line on Wednesday was the strongest but it was grey on a wondfo test so I think that means an evap.
All of my symptoms have disappeared, even though I'm still on progesterone pessaries. My last one is tomorrow night and my test in the clinic is Monday morning. Not feeling too hopeful at this stage, but there's nothing I can do about it now :-(

Star: I think you're ok. I got mine on a Thursday and couldn't test/start till Monday. I was ok.

Beith: I had a bunch of symptoms really quickly (likely implantation) then they all seemed to go away and I started to feel disappointed. Keep the faith. :)

Thank you ladies

Beith, staying hopeful for you, hope the weekend is relaxing for you

Star I am full on af, no appt for baseline, no indication from clinic if I am doing medicated or natural fet, and frustrated. But...I think we'll be ok if we have baselines after af. They can control some of the timing if we are doing medicated. Not to worry (I think) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->