IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

tamper - congratulations! 106 at 7dp5dt sounds amazing!

star - YAY! so glad you finally got your AF! my baseline was at the end of my AF as well!

beith - does the line appear within the time frame? If it does, I think a line is a line and I doubt you'd get it on multiple tests? FXed!!! :dust:

ashley - I have a hard time sometimes too and feel bad that I've left someone out, but I think we're all pretty chill here (other than obsessing over everything fertility related! ha!)

gt - good luck in your tww!

afm, 8dp5dt. Today is typically the day I would get my AF (at 13dpo). I'm unbelievably constipated and have so much pressure in my stomach.. I think I might call my nurse to see if I can take a stool softener or something.

They've all been after the time allowed, but within 30mins. I wouldn't even call the second and third 'lines', they're more shadows.

Star - Finally!!! I'm so happy to hear AF has started. I did my baseline after my AF so it should be fine. I would still call and verify with clinic but this awesome! Good Luck on this cycle. :happydance:

koj- those sypmtoms sounds promising! You're a no-tester though? UGH, you're making ME impatient!! When is your test again?

Good luck today nolimit!!

Star yayyy finally!! My clinic waits till Monday most time anyway with the weekend so I think it will be ok!

Congrats Tamper!

Can't wait to see more BFPS on Here! It's hard to keep up but I wish anyone testing next week best of luck!

tamper - my beta is on the 9th (11dp5dt). I'm trying to stay strong and not test until my beta but my husband is away this weekend so if I get bored, I may test. But it's very unlikely! I wish I had a good symptom like you like implantation bleeding! then I would definitely test. All my currently symptoms are POI side effects unfortunately...

Koj- I don't think it was implantation bleeding. It had clots. They thing it was just pooled blood which happens with the medication and is common. When I got pregnant with my first, I had no symptoms. I took a test just to see if I could have a glass of wine with dinner! This time, I was looking for all symptoms. I was tired the day of and the day after transfer, my head was a bit foggy and some foods have started to seem "bleh", but that's all. Those could just be allergies!

tamper - hm. interesting that you say that. I did all of a sudden start not wanting sweets in the past several days. I usually always need something sweet after dinner but yesterday I was at an event and had a bite of a chocolate chip cookie (my favorite) and interestingly I just didn't want it anymore. hopefully it's a good sign!

was your previous pregnancy from an IVF/FET as well?

Koj - My last pregnancy was natural. My daughter has a rare genetic disorder so we did IVF so that we could ensure the next baby doesn't have it. We ended up with 2 healthy PGD/PGS tested embryos.

My husband knew I was PG when I didn't like the mac n cheese he brought home for me AND when we went out to dinner, I was HAPPY to get my ginger ale and wasn't jealous of the wine because "drinking wine sounds gross tonight". Maybe your body didn't want you to have the sugar spike. :) I'm getting excited for you!

Thank you all, clinic said it was fine so I'm excited again now! Scared though after the last blighted ovum and then bfn it's hard to get your hopes up but hopefully it will be third time lucky!

Secret, have you heard anything yet? Hope things all go smoothly when you find out what is happening

Koj, sounds promising, with dd I went off tea, coffee, any kind of juice or squash, flavoured water and chips!

Beith, will you test again or wait til otd?

October and dogmommy, hope you are both Well?

Hi ladies!

Good luck to everyone in their tww

I am now PUPO!! Had a 4cell and 3 cell transferred FET although it's technically day 2, the embryologist was really happy with how they looked.

Otd is 22nd may. Consultant has written me off work for 2 weeks and said I need to rest.

Gt - I needed to pee through the whole thing, was awful!!!

Star...nope...nothing. My clinic sucks but they are the only clinic here and they have my two embies so I am kind of stuck dealing with them. I am sure they will call me later in the day to give me a plan. Well they better anyway! Glad our clinic said it was all good

Yikes this thread moves fast lol.

secret- Your clinic sounds frustrating. :hugs:

g&t- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :happydance:

nolimit- Waiting anxiously for your update. Hope ET happened as planned and went great!

tamper- Congratulations on your BFP!!! I think you're the first in this thread. I hope this is a sign of good things to come for all of us :)

star- Hooray, finally!!! I'm glad Monday is ok and you can get started.

beith- When I was testing out my trigger I had shadows towards the end. I think it was my test strips just barely picking up HCG. So maybe this is what's happening for you in reverse, the beginning of your BFP? Good luck!

koj- Your symptoms sound promising! I'm so hopeful for you!

Emily- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dance:

AFM, we triggered at midnight and retrieval is set for tomorrow at 10:30 :thumbup:

Yay Tamper!!!!!

I feel so far behind all you girls! I haven't even had my first appt yet ugh lol. Just finishing up AF, and I know when I have my appt towards the end of the month, I will more than likely get another AF, so probably looking towards end of June for doing the first IVF (if everything pans out with the testing)

Emily & nolimit - Congrats and welcome to the PUPO/tww club!

secret - sounds frustrating :( hope all goes well!

Ashley - waiting is the worst..!! I hope things move quickly for you!

beith - keep us posted on your progress! I hope your lines turn nice and dark and pink!!

scooby - Good luck tomorrow!!!! keep us posted on how your ER goes!

Tamper,

This was my first transfer. Next week I have a lot going on with my Nanny families dance recital so I anticipate the time to fly by :)

I had two beautiful lines on my test this morning. So happy my beta is on Monday at 0745!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->