IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Hi girls... keep checking in & lovely to see some BFP's.. congratulations

So sorry for anyone getting not so good news. :(

Good luck to everyone waiting patiently

Just looking to ask have you's all got the endometrial scratch done??

you guys.....

422 :cloud9:

I am about to cry of happiness....!

Omg koj!! Yay! Congrats!!!:happydance: That is excellent news!

Koj: That is amazing!!!! Congrats!!!! I had such a good feeling for you (I don't know why, since we've never met). Now to celebrate with some citrus juices and spinach!

Ko!!! I'm so happy for you! How you held out without testing I don't know but I wish I had your willpower, you've been so patient and what a result!!

Jackdoll, I had the scratch with dd but only because it was part of a clinical trial I was taking part in

Thank you everyone!!!

Koj: That is amazing!!!! Congrats!!!! I had such a good feeling for you (I don't know why, since we've never met). Now to celebrate with some citrus juices and spinach!

:haha: I love it! I'm that way with a lot of girls here. I feel like I already know you guys and I've never actually met anyone!!

Thanks for staying positive for me! I thought for sure it didn't work.. the only 2 symptoms I had were aversion to sweets and my crazy fitbit that apparently detected implantation around 6dp5dt! There's a long list of check marks to hit in the coming weeks but I've never gotten this far so I am going to savor every moment for now.

Now I'm (im)patiently waiting to hear how scooby's transfer went!

Congrats koj! Just curious did your resting heart rate stay up?

Congrats koj! Just curious did your resting heart rate stay up?

Yes! My resting heart rate has stayed up and continues to stay up for now! Fitbit thinks I'm exercising when I'm sitting down.. ;)

koj= Congratulations!!! :happydance: What an excellent 1st beta. I'm so happy for you!

We transferred 2 embies today! <3 <3 Day 3 transfer of an 8 cell and 9 cell. OTD is 3/20!

Congratulations on being pupo Scooby! Can't wait for you to get your bfp now!

Beith - Thank you!!

Scooby - I am sprinkling tons of bfp dust on you!! :dust: stick embies, stick!!

star - how's everything going??

Jackdoll - I never answered your question about the endo scratch. I've never had it but I've heard it's effective!

Thanks koj, I'm at the hospital today about my FET! Just thinking should I ask about it. It's extra money, don't think its too much extra though..
Hope you get good beta today x

I'm doing OK thank you Ko, although think I've got a cold coming! Looking forward to Tuesdays appointment for lining check, can't wait to be pupo again!

Star it appears that its just you and I that are left. haha. My lining check is Friday. This has been the longest two weeks of estradiol and lupron lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->