IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Nope! I'm still here too with you ladies. I have been on eatrace for 5 days and have my first check next Tuesday.

S_secret we are cycle buddies. Nice to have on more. Im starting to get anxious. lol.

Ok so I tested today... not FMU and using a cheapie.... and yes I'm only 6dp5dt but it's BFN and I'm feeling shitty now :( I know I shouldn't have but i thought sod it....
af is due on Friday so I should know by the weekend...
I had a feeling it hadn't worked cos I have none of the symptoms I had last time. Not even fatigue which I had early on with my DS.
So yeah feeling down..

Sorry to mope when others are having such good news.

October I am feeling all over the place. Up and down. Happy and sad. I keep blaming it on the eatrace but I don't know if that's true lol. I so hope this works

G&t it's still early. I know that feeling and it SUCKS but don't lose faith. There's still time

Gt it's still really early, you're definately not out yet

Hi girls,
So I went to the hospital today and got my drugs for my FET. I start the nasal spray day 21 which is 27/5. Looks like a June embryo transfer. I'm excited to get started..

I have 2 day6 blast grade 4bb & 3bb. Hope they survive the thaw & we get a transfer. ����

G&t it's still early. When did you get your BFP with DS

October and secret, I'm glad we still have each other! Secret, my first lining check is Tuesday too I think it will be too early for me though so expecting to need another week before transfer is arranged

G and t, definitely like the others said, still early, I don't blame you for testing early, I always do!

Star I am expecting to take a long time too. When we did our failed ivf my lining didn't get thicker than I think 7. Which is bad from what I can tell. Hopefully it gets nice and thick this time.

Star and Secret what are you both taking for the FET? Did you have to down reg first? I was on birth control and lupron before starting. I am so nervous that my lining will not be thick enough Friday.

G and T its still really early. Don't count yourself out just yet. I have everything crossed off for you. Hold on just a little while longer.:hugs:

Jack June will be here soon! Lets get this thing started. I have 2 day 5 and 2 day 6 (took my embies an extra day to blast). I have googled and googled Day 6 embryos. Didn't find much

October all I have done so far is estrace starting cd 3. They will add progesterone after fet I think. Can't remember. I hope that my lining is thicker this time as I didn't do bcp or anything. I am also going to ask about the progesterone and what's more effective the pills or pio. Did they say why you were on bcp etc?

Secret- My FET was cancelled last month because my lining was a 7.5 at baseline and my E2 was 90. They put me on BCP and Lupron to suppress. This month at baseline my lining was 5 but E2 was 87. They like for the E2 to be below 60 I believe. Im just worried that I may be over suppressed after all the down reg.

Secret and October - my lining wouldn't get above 7.2mm they even added sildenafil to my fresh cycle but it didn't work so ended up having embryos frozen.
My first FET cycle was downregulated with buserelin and estradiol tablets and patches used - this failed to get my lining above 6.8
This is my second FET cycle and this time I wasn't downregulated. They augmented my natural cycle with menopur, and my lining was 9mm!! I couldn't believe it!
The team at the clinic think the problem for me was being down regulated

October, I am on estrogen since cd4 and when lining is 8mm or above I then start the progesterone and transfer is 5 days later
With dd I had lining check 10/11 days after starting estrogen but needed another week before it reached at least 8mm, the same with the second fet, the third one though lining was 9.2mm on first check but this time my first check is a couple of days earlier so I probably won't be ready
With dd I only just reached 8mm though and that was after 3 different measurements, thr nurse looked doubtful about being able to carry on but thank heavens we did!

Reading your posts I'm panicking about lining issues! Have done 2 fresh cycles previously and never had any issues with the thicking...

October, I had 1 day 5 bast transferred on my last ivf. The next day the 2 remaining blasts made it to Day 6 & frozen. My clinic is very positive with day 6 blasts that they made it to this stage... maybe I'll google a little though lol

Emily - how long were you on the estradiol tablets and patches? I am hoping the down reg will not cause issues with lining.

Star- Friday will make 14 days on estradiol tablets. I started with 2x a day and then after one week 3x a day. How long did they allow you take the estrogen before getting to 8mm?

Jack- haha. I promised I googled so much I found myself with a headache.

Thanks ladies.
I just checked my fertility chart and I'm not due af til Sunday so I just have to get thru next few days. I tested bfp on 8dp5dt with DS so I have jumped the gun this time.. finding it so hard esp with the lack of symptoms...
gonna try keep the faith.. and maybe test again Friday... with a better test and fmu...

GT- That sounds like an awesome plan. It's definitely still early even for symptom spotting. Every pregnancy is different, right? Chin up. You've got this!

October - I think I took about 2 weeks worth. Started on 3 tablets, then 4, then added the patch too

Gt - that's great, keep positive you're definately still in it

So far I started with one tablet and now up to two. It's crazy how it's so different for everyone!! Hopefully whatever our clinics are doing works for each of us. I am very anxious. Not chill at all lol.

Emily- I'll be two weeks on estradiol on Friday. Fingers are crossed for lining check. :wacko:
Secret- You are so right! Everything is different for everyone. It's just nice to have women that are going through what we are and completely understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->