IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

I take 4 tablets a day
First cycle I went back after 11 days and was 7 something so went back a week later so 18 days on them 4 tablets
Next cycle was the same
Third cycle lining was 9.2mm after 11 days on the tablets so didn't need the extra week

Hi ladies!

My second beta came back at 1033 (first was 422) so I'm happy with my numbers! They've scheduled me for an early scan next Friday (5/19) which seems a bit early since I won't even be 6w at that point.. but hopefully we'll see something!

How are all the PUPO ladies doing? anyone itching to test yet?

gt: you are so brave to test that early! As you know, I couldn't even touch an hpt until AFTER my beta.

Ahh so happy for you Ko! Can't wait for your scan, hopefully it won't be too early, very exciting

Don't feel so brave now Koj... I've been regretting it and did another test today... bfn... so been pretty down and miserable... I'm not doing any more now... will just wait for af, and if it doesn't come then I'll test. I'm in the uk and my clinic doesn't schedule a blood test unless you call them with a positive result.
It's been the hardest 2ww in my 5 years ttc.... I'm struggling :(

Congrats koj, beautiful numbers!

GT I'm sorry. I'm holding out hope for you that it's just too early.

Gt - I'm struggling too now and got ages to go. My clinic is the same, they make you do hpt.

I was getting pinching and pulling low down for 2 days, now nothing all today. Boobs are still sore but I'm sure that's just progesterone.

I had an extra hcg injection on Tuesday morning, only 1500units so should have been out of my system last night really, I'm testing it out but I'm still getting a faint line this evening. My head is all over with it's

Great news dancing

Emily and g and t, have everything crossed for you and Scooby
Is anyone else pupo? Sorry I'm struggling to keep up and so tired which doesn't help!

Will you keep testing now Emily to see if line gets darker?

Star - yes I'll test Fmu but I'm not holding much hope at the moment.
Tomorrow will be 7dp2dt. With DD I had a BFP at 4dp5dt so I feel like I should know by now. I don't really know how it works after a 2dt

Emily, both are equivalent to 9dpo so definitely very early, with dd my bfp was equivalent to 10dpo and the second bfp was 9dpo (but that was blighted ovum) still have lots of hope for you!

Star - thank you. I really hope so. Just wishing the next week away!

I tested positive with my ds at 8dp5dt (which is tomo for this one) so I'm torn as to whether I should test again or just wait now??? I doubt much would chg between today and tomo... I know I'm over thinking all this and should just give it a few more days but surely something would be showing faintly by now? Is it poss to have 2 early bfn's and go on to get bfp?? I'm in such an emotional state lol... off to bed... tomo is another day ��

Ach G&t hope you get good nights sleep and you get good news.. it is still early. When are you scheduled to do the hpt?

Star I'm still here waiting to start the nasal spray on day 21 which feels like ages away! My FET all being well is end of June !!

So hard to keep up with names...xx

Just checking in with everyone to see how you're all doing. Looks like there are a few FET's coming up soon. Good luck!

g&t- I hope it's just too early yet and you get your BFP this weekend!

Emily- It's still very early for you. A two day embryo is only 4 cells or so and they still have a lot of growing to do before they start to implant. I think the earliest you'd see a positive would be around 9 or 10 days past transfer.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm 3dp3dt today. :coffee:

Eek Scooby going quick! Will you wait for otd to test?

Hi There :hi:

Are there many ladies left in this thread to start in June? I feel like skimming through a lot of you are already complete your IVF or in the final stages? I will be starting in late June and hoping to have some of you lovley ladies to share the experience with.

Best of luck to all of those still in the tww and about to start!!

Hi There :hi:

Are there many ladies left in this thread to start in June? I feel like skimming through a lot of you are already complete your IVF or in the final stages? I will be starting in late June and hoping to have some of you lovley ladies to share the experience with.

Best of luck to all of those still in the tww and about to start!!

I'm here mnelson! I have my first appt May 24 (initial consult and an ultrasound with a new RE). I hoped for June, but it may more likely be July so I am here with you! Just don't have much to say since I haven't had my appt yet lol!!!!!

AFM: Today is CD15, and after I wiped I saw some specks of blood. This is about the 2nd or 3rd time this has ever happened. Wondering if I had a strong ovulation or something. Not like its strong enough to get me pregnant or anything :wacko::wacko::shrug:

Hi girls. I'm starting my FET drugs end of May & scheduled embryo transfer end of June! I have had 2 fresh ivf cycles....this will be my 1st FET..
starting to panic if my embryos will survive the thaw & if my lining will be thick enough. But sure that's what this rollercoaster does to you!!
Only advice I can give is try to stay positive... I have a baby girl from my 2nd ivf cycle who is now 2. So I'm going to try and give her a sibling, but what's meant to be will be. Xx

Emily, Scooby & gt how are you's today? Hope I haven't forgot anybody else who is pupo

Good luck ladies, hopefully my transfer will be in a couple of weeks or so, first lining check is Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->