IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Hi Star, hope all goes well on Tuesday.. have you many frozen embryos?

Me too star we are samezies lol I am so convinced this is going to work. I wasn't yesterday and might not be tomorrow but for right now positive Pete over here lol

Welcome mnelson!!! Glad you are here joining us.

Ssecret I get that feeling every other day. I'm convinced it's going to work and then I find all the reasons it may not work. Ugh! Talk about an emotional roller coaster.

Star- good luck on Tuesday! Just a few more days. The weekend usually flies by!

Lining check went great today. Lining was a 13 and E2 was fine. I'm starting progesterone and moving forward. Transfer is Thursday the 18th. Super anxious and nervous now!

Hi ladies
Still hanging in here. Haven't tested again I'm too scared too. So I'm just holding out for af to come. Which if it does will be tomo. My test date is supposed to be 16/05.
Zero symptoms other than the odd bb twinge but I know that's from the progesterone as I had it last time.
Busy weekend so hope I'll just forget it all.. toddlers party today and then a day out in London with the family...

Sending positive vibes to all still waiting and excited about those having their FET soon!!

Xxx

Jackdoll, I have 5 frosties left, this will be my 4th fet, 1st was dd, hoping for 1 more!

Secret woohoo for samezies!

October, great news about lining and transfer! you're right, the weekend usually flies by, funny I just thought that this morning, even though dd has only slept half an hr since 3:30 am because of a cold I have a feeling today will be a long one!

october - wow!! great lining!! thursday is so soon!! yay!!

mnelson - welcome!

g&t - I have everything crossed for you!!!!

star - sorry to hear your dd has a cold :( you can do it mom!! Good luck on Tuesday!

How are all the other PUPO ladies doing?

So many upcoming FETs!! Good luck ladies!! :dust:

Star hope all goes well for you this time... x have you started meds yet?

October good luck, Thursday is just around the corner xx

How's all the pupo ladies ??

Think I might have a wee bottle of wine tonight.. before I get started on these meds xx have good weekend :)

Im 11dpo today and feeling out. I'll test again on Tuesday which is 14dpo but my beta isn't until the 19th.

Mnelsin- I'm starting down-reg in June and hopefully a July retrieval/transfer. I've mainly been following along and feeling excited for all the PUPO ladies and those who have gotten their BFPs.

AFM - We do have a blood test scheduled for Monday to test for STDs and a counseling appointment on Wednesday through our clinic to talk about what happens if we're successful and what happens if it doesn't work. It's not required but it is strongly suggested...and it's included in the IVF fee. I think it will be helpful though, so I'm looking forward to it. After that I have to have a Pap smear, which is scheduled for early June...and the we wait for June's AF to get it all started.

Thank you jackdoll, I started meds on Monday and first lining check is Tuesday

No, I have everything crossed for you, I felt out with dd and still didn't get any symptoms til gone 6 weeks you're still early days, 19th seems a long way off for otd!

Ella, welcome, lots of luck for your upcoming cycle, I'm going to stalk you!

Star good luck tomorrow..
How's the pupo ladies doing xx
How was tests today DBZ?

Afm just counting down the days to start the meds.

Anyone else starting FET/IVf June?

Star & Jackdoll - so exiting that you are nearly there!!

AFM - being PUPO is hard work!! Still trying to figure out if extra hcg injection is out of my system or not!

Emily. When is your official test date? Have you asked any of the professionals re the hcg still being in your system

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm going to stick around because I'm thinking our next cycle will be in June!

Hi ladies
12dp5dt and it's otd..... bfn.
Thought I could see a very very faint line but it's just wishful thinking.
Will call clinic with the result later. Af still not here but think it's just delayed from drugs.

Feeling very low as DB doesn't want to do another cycle. Finances etc and he says we have our DS so that's at least a blessing. I want to give it one more go so we will have to sit down and chat about it.

Hope everyone's day is better than mine :(

Gt - sorry to hear that. Hope you and hubby can agree to do what's best for all of you, not easy at all. We were in the same situation if this doesn't work we can't afford to do it again really.

Jackdoll - otd is Monday, 17dp2dt - they usually wait 14dp5dt, so I guess this is the same. I haven't phoned them though

AFM- I'm now 11dp2dt and 7dp hcg injection 1500iu so only the small dose. I've been testing out the drug but my lines the last two days have gotten darker, so I'm not sure if it's my BFP or not

So sorry g and t, I hope you can both work it out xx

Emily that sounds like a bfp to me!! Have you gotten pics?

So sorry g and t, I hope you can both work it out xx

Emily that sounds like a bfp to me!! Have you gotten pics?

These are the last 3 mornings FMU, today's is the bottom one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member