IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

So sorry gt :hugs: I hope your conversation goes well and you can come to a conclusion that you can both agree on.

nolimit - Did you test??

emily - that cannot be a clearer BFP! Congrats!! So excited for you!

star - good luck today!!

Emily they're perfect!! Congratulations

Afm, lining is 8.6mm and transfer is next Tuesday!

Star that's amazing news!! Yay!!! You'll be PUPO before you know it!!

Emily could you have 3 under 3.... yipeeeeeee

Star brillant news... I feel I don't know a lot about the lining. So is that looking good today??

Emily - that definitely looks like a BFP as it has continued to get darker! That is so exciting. Im so happy for you! Congrats!!:yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Star- YAY!!!! 8.6mm is amazing. A few more days and you will be PUPO! :happydance:

Gt - So sorry to hear that this cycle didn't work this time. I really hope you and DH can have a good talk and give it one more try since thats what your heart desires. Sending lots of love and hugs your way. :hugs:

Those are some BEAUTIFUL FRERs!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
How did you get the second hCG injection? Was it part of your protocol or did you ask for it? I am just wondering because I would really like to do that, but I dont know how to go about asking for it?

Thanks ladies!

No I didn't ask for it, I'd never heard of a second one before, they just told me at my transfer that I would need to do it. It was only 1500iu though, I took it 4dp2dt which was a week ago now.

Looking awesome Emily!

Star. We continue to be samezies. Went for check this am and I am at 8.3 and transfer is also Tuesday. In a plot turn the dr said I ca. Transfer both if my remaining if we want. Threw me for a loop so we have some thinking to do tonight

GT I am so sorry. I like the other ladies hope you can have a good talk and get it all worked through.

I did test and went for a beta today as well. But my period has been pretty heavy so.

Great lining star!!

Thanks for all the kind words... means a lot!!

Congrats on those lovely BFP's!! So exciting!

I called my clinic today and they said I need to test again tomo.... still no af so I'm really confused and not sure what's going on! I'm googling my fingers off and there's so much out there about people getting repetitive bfn's then going for blood test and getting bfp..... I don't know what to think. She said the meds 'can' delay af sometimes so the only way to know for def is blood test!
So if it's still neg tomo then illl go in and pray just pray that some glimmer of hope ends this horrible 2ww nightmare!!
Really hope I'm one of the few that gets a freak bfp after bfn's. stranger things have happened so please keep everything crossed for me!

Sending love and hugs to all you amazing ladies xxx

star and secret - that's great!!! bring on Tuesday for more PUPOs!!

nolimit - sending big big hugs :hugs:

gt - I hope so too!! good luck!!

Ladies who are taking Progesterone Injections, how are you all making it? Lol...my rear is absolutely awful. Swelling and bruising, is this normal?

October - it is no fun!! I'm not quite swollen but I have welts all over my butt!!

Thanks ladies!

Another BFN so I'll call clinic when they open to book blood test.

Not looking good I'm afraid.

Ps. I don't know anything about beta testing - what's good and what's considered not pregnant? I've never had one before...

Sorry about the bfn this morning g and t

Jackdoll, my lining had to be above 8mm for transfer to be arranged, relief it was as otherwise would need another check and yesterday took over 7 hours for a ten minute appointment, awful

Secret, haha that's so funny, almost same lining and same transfer day, the nurse asked if I wanted Tues or Thurs, ermm Tuesday obviously I'm not waiting any longer lol

Emily, have you tested anymore? Not thst I think you need to, test looked great

Thanks star.. it's 3 years since my last ivf cycle! Think I've forgot some stuff...suppose not a bad thing... lol

Sorry gt.... big hugs x

Gt - sorry to hear that. I've never had a beta so absolutely no idea what the numbers should be sorry

Star - yes I got 2-3 weeks on a clear blue this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->