IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Gt - anything above a 6 is considered pregnant. If the first is above 6, they will likely do one more to make sure the hcg is doubling in 31-76 hours.

I hope you get some answers!!

Emily- congrats!!!!!

It was sadly negative ladies so I'll bow out if this thread now....

I wish you all the very very best in your journeys and hope you all get your sticky bfps real soon!!

Thanks for your support over the last few weeks... you're the best xx

Love T xx

mnelson- Welcome :flower: I think there are still quite a few ladies starting in June. If you guys want, I can add July to the thread title too. Let me know :)

October- Good luck on your FET tomorrow!! What an awesome lining. I'm in PIO hell over here as well lol. Knots and bruises and ouch! Going up higher seems to help, and also DH massages the area after and then sometimes I put a little heating pad on.

g&t- I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I hope your husband is willing to consider trying again, but for now just take good care of yourself.

nolimit- I really think you were on the right track with your protocol and just had bad luck this time. You will have better luck in June!

Emily- Congratulations!!! :happydance:

star- Woohoo for Tuesday! :dance:

secret- Good luck on Tuesday! You got this girl! :bunny:

AFM, I got my :bfp: last night!!! :happydance:

Sending hugs to the bfn ladies. Also so much excitement! My third and final beta today was 18,961 at 5 weeks 5 days.

Dancing, that beta... I can't even. I feel like we're going to see you on a reality show on TLC :haha: Kidding of course! And huge congrats!!! :happydance:

Gt - sorry to hear that, big hugs

Dancing - I don't know much about betas, but that sounds very high to me!!

Scooby - still so exited about your BFP!

G and t, sorry about your bets, sending hugs, look after yourself

Dancing, just wow! Brilliant news

Scooby, so happy for you!

Not long now to Tuesday star & secret :) hope the coming weekend flys in for you's x

Congratulations scooby.. exciting times ahead..

Dancing great beta... sounds perfect x

Emily I'm sure your still buzzing :)

Afm just waiting around to start nasal sprays.... wish next weekend would hurry up!!!!

Anybody else waiting to start meds etc x that I've forgot about

We are in the middle of the great debate...one or two put back in. We have two left they are 3ab. I think we are leaning towards both. We have until Monday to decide. Opinions?

I absolutely LOVE seeing BFPs in the group. It gives us all so much hope. Congratulations Emily, Scooby, Dancing, KO! I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Star & Secret- A few more days and you've got this!

Dancing- your numbers are amazing. I'm with the other ladies, it has to be multiples. That's so exciting. Two miracle babies.

GT- I'm sending hugs your way! We are all here for you.

FET day is tomorrow at 2pm! Ugh! I think I'll panic and freak by then. I'm excited and nervous. I've cried a few times today. Pretty sure it's the estrogen increase. Lol. However, the day has finally come. Wish me luck ladies.

Thank you jackdoll and October,the weekend should fly by as we have friends visiting from tomorrow, their baby boy is been christened here on Sunday and I'm godmother, they had ivf to have him, 3 eggs, 2 fertilised and only he made it to day 2 and was transferred, she had 4 days of heavy bleeding and a negative test and a week later a surprise bfp after feeling ill! That's definitely a story of hope
They're having a party and bouncy castle at a local golf club after so dd will love that

Hope all goes perfectly tomorrow October! I'll be thinking of you

Only thing now is its 4am, dd is sleeping through the night for the second night in a row In forever and I'm up with horrendous earache, I could cry right now it's so bad. My throat feels like razors blades and my ears are killing, been up for 2 hours, just took ibuprofen, paracetamol and hot milk but not a lot I can do until get to Dr's tomorrow, typical this would happen now before the christening and transfer Tuesday, if I need antibiotics going to ask for ones thst are safe in pregnancy as don't want anything in my body for Tuesday that shouldn't be there
Dh is at work until 8am too, sorry for the pity party, I'm never ill this bad and feeling sorry for myself!

Secret, I would transfer 1. Just because I've only ever transferred 1 and had 2 bfps out of 3 so far. I have read 2 doesn't give much of a higher chance and I would like to know I could have another go if needed. Also I wouldn't be keen on a twin pregnancy, I'm too much of a worrier!
I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right decision for you though, what does dh think?

Good luck today October... xxx rest up tonight x

Secret I have 2 frozen embryos & I will be transferring 1. On transfer day if 1 thaws & doesn't look great then the other 1 will be thawed, if it's not great then both will be transferred. Just really waiting to transfer day and will go on the advise my consultant gives us.

Star hope you got some sleep & a course of antibiotics will help you.

Did any of the bfp ladies take anything on transfer day? With my last 2 cycles of ivf I took a glass of pure pineapple juice per day for 5 days. I read this somewhere online! Just wondering did you's do anything, and if any other girls are planning on doing anything on transfer day and so on xxxx..

PS... OCTOBER, my baby girl was transferred 3 years ago today around lunch time.....hope the 18th May brings you the same luck x :)

I don't do anything jackdoll but clinic give me an injection of buserelin on day of transfer, they say it's meant to help but I don't know how but I trust them

secret - I tried to convince my dr that I wanted 2 transferred because I really wanted something to implant! but here's how she convinced me out of it... 1. Apparently a lot of insurance companies won't cover complications from multiples conceived from IVF when it was done out of protocol. 2. for me she told me that my chances of conceiving from 1 was about 50% and 2 would only increase it to about 53%, but would increase having multiples by 35%. So yea, we went with just 1. With that said, the decision is completely up to you! You should obviously go for 2 if you want twins :)

october - Good luck today!!!!!

star - sorry you hear about your horrible night :( bring on the pity party! That's what we're here for!!!

Jackdoll - I didn't do anything other than watch a funny movie and be a couch potato the whole day!!

Emily- Thank you! Are you going to join a pregnancy group? I think I'll wait until we (hopefully!) see a heartbeat. But according to my app I'm due in January.

star- Thank you! I can't wait until you're PUPO. That's such a great story about your godson. I love hearing stories like that. You poor thing, I hope you get some relief from your earache soon!

jackdoll- Thank you! The spray is for down reg, right? So you'd star stims in June? As far as transfer day, I wore warm socks and drank lots of water (and a little pomegranate juice). I took it really easy, just watched TV with my husband. My clinic used embryo glue and did assisted hatching because I'm over 35. Good luck!

secret- I still think one, but I also understand wanting to do two. I hope you guys come to a decision that you're good with!

October- Thank you! I'm so psyched for you today. Good luck!!! :happydance:

AFM, I finally got a really nice pink line on FRER this morning. Eek! Can't wait for first beta. DH is convinced it's twins but I think one.

scooby - you need to change your signature! You're not in tww anymore ;)

Congrats scooby and Emily! It's great seeing all the BFPS. Can't wait to see more.

Ko good luck at your Us!

October good luck tomorrow!

My baseline went well and we decided to transfer two bc apparently they were frozen together! I wasn't aware at the time but I think the Dr leans towards transferring two. I'm still 3 weeks away....this time needs to go quicker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->