IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

I can't keep up with this board!

We are leaning towards two. We only have two left and this is our final try. No more anything if this doesn't t work. We will be totally done. We are 100% ok with twins and just want this to be our best shot. Thanks for all the opinions!

I can't keep up with this board!

We are leaning towards two. We only have two left and this is our final try. No more anything if this doesn't t work. We will be totally done. We are 100% ok with twins and just want this to be our best shot. Thanks for all the opinions!

Go big or go home!

That sounds like the best decision for you secret, will you be testing before otd? I usually do but want to do it differently this time if I can hold out!

Dogmommy, glad baseline went well for you, keep busy and time will go quick!

I don't know if I will test early or not. I did last time and it was so horrible when it didn't work but the other side is at least I was prepared when I got the bfn beta call. I am weak though so we'll see lol

That's what I done last time, tested early and then had to see a bfn every day, I only get blood test I'd hpt is positive 11dpt I think I'll test 9dpt so 14dpo unless I think I have a clear sign to make me test earlier lol

Scooby - I'm not joining one until after we've seen heartbeat(s) either! There are so many now getting bfps we should start our own!

Koj - can't wait to hear all about your scan tomorrow! So exiting!

Star - it's fab that you'll be busy between now and transfer, waiting is so hard isn't it!

I'm glad there are so many more getting ready for transfers!

secret - If this is your last one, I would definitely go all in!!!!

dogmommy - don't you wish we had a fast forward button!?

star - can't wait for your transfer on Tuesday! The weekend will fly by!

October - how did your FET go??

emily - Thanks!! I'll keep you posted!

Thank you ladies for all of your love and support. You guys rock! FET went perfect today. My RE was very impressed with embryos. They both had already started to hatch (assuming this is a good thing). DH has been awesome with waiting on me today. He's so happy. I really hope this is it. Beta is next Saturday 5/27.

October - that's great news! Will you wait till beta or do hpt?

Koj - hope it goes well today!

Congrats on being pupo October, all sounds perfect

Star- thank you! You're next!:happydance:

Emily- I joked with DH last night and asked if he thought it was too early to poas. Haha. I'm a poas addict so I'm thinking on Tues or Wed

October - yay!! PUPO!! Looking forward to Tues/Wed ;)

Emily - thanks!! :D

How's everyone else doing? It's been pretty quiet on the boards today! a huge difference form yesterday when every thread was going crazy! haha

koj- I'm a little superstitious so I'm waiting until beta tomorrow ;) Is your scan this afternoon? Eek!

dogmommy- Thanks hun! So many people doing double transfers lately. I hope it works for you too! :thumbup:

secret & star- Not long for you guys now...

Emily- That's actually a great idea! When we all feel comfortable I'll started a group for us assisted conception girls :) I'm hoping lots more on here will be able to join us soon!

October- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dust: Hatching is a FANTASTIC sign. I think you have a really good shot! Rest & relax now and let DH dote on you. I think Tuesday sounds reasonable to start POAS.

AFM, getting excited for my 1st beta tomorrow! I just hope it's a nice strong number so I won't start stressing and Googling. I have a Googlediction.

scooby - yup. I'm a nervous wreck... i've had weird cramping recently and my boobs don't hurt as much as they used to so I crossing my fingers real tight in hopes that my scan shows something today... please send positive vibes my way...!!! T-3.5hrs!! oh and I totally understand your superstition!!! I'm the same way!!

Koj - waiting impatiently! It'll be 8pm here by time you have a scan!!

Scooby - definately, the thread would be great

October - yay another poas addict!!!! Hubby said we need shares in FRERs!!

Star - Will your transfer be a 3dt or 5dt?

Hi all

Just here waiting impatiently for Tues lol

Emily it's a 5dt, grade is 4ba

Hey ladies! My scan went fairly well and everything seems to be on track! You can visit my LTTTC journal for more details if you'd like :thumbup:

Hey, everyone!

I haven't been tracking my IVF cycle but I got some news today that is not so good.

I had my ER on 5/13, 26 eggs retrieved, 22 were mature, 18 made it though fertilization. I planned on a fresh transfer but it was cancelled due to OHSS.

I got my frozen report today and only 2 have made it. I'm rapidly losing hope.

Do you guys have any success stories of previous cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->