IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Hi Pesty,
I don't have any answers. I'm sorry. This is my first IVF. I had to also freeze all due to OHSS back in March. I finally had transfer on this past Thursday.

Ladies is it normal to have cramping in lower abdomen. I'm only 3dp5dt. I hadn't tried symptom checking but the cramping has made me nervous

pesty - I think it's a good idea to take a break and freeze your embies if you're experiencing OHSS. I didn't have OHSS after retrieval but am experiencing one now after my bfp (HCG feeds OHSS so it happens after your trigger shot or when your body naturally produces HCG). Being pregnant while having OHSS is no fun so taking a break is a very good idea.

As for your fertilization results, I had a similar rate of frozen embryos.. I had 19 retrieved, 15 mature, 13 fertilized but only 3 made it to day 5. We transferred 1 and froze 2 and I got my BFP on our first transfer. A lot of girls here have mentioned that FET has even better chance of implantation, so while waiting SUCKS, you might have a better chance once your OHSS goes away. Good luck!

october - I had horrible cramps around 3dp5dt! It could be a good sign!!

Good luck tomorrow star...xxx

October I have had 2 cycles. 1st cycle felt nothing-bfn... 2nd cycle felt a dull ache 2/3dp5dt-bfp hopefully good sign xxxx

Petsy this journey is so frustrating.. hope all goes well for you x

Is there any1 pupo? Sorry hard to keep up with this thread?

October - yes I think cramping is a good sign!! When are you testing?

Star - hope everything goes well tomorrow! Let us know once you're PUPO!

Afm - today is otd and I've still got a strong BFP! Yay! Phoned the clinic and it's about a 3n half week wait for a scan!! Argh!!! I'll be over 8 weeks by then!!

koj- I'm glad you had a good scan! What comes next now?

Emily- Oh wow, I'd be going nuts if I had to wait that long! Still, your tests looked great so I think you're all good. Plus, at 8 weeks the baby will be more baby-shaped so it should be a very cool scan!

star & secret- Good luck tomorrow! Rooting so hard for both of you girls.

pesty- They only got 4 eggs from me, 3 were mature and 2 fertilized. We transferred both and I'm pregnant. It's still early for me but just wanted to give you hope. Good luck!

October- Cramping is a GREAT sign! That was my first real hint that something was happening, going from 4-6dp3dt (7-9DPO). This is prime time for implantation, so I hope that's what's happening with you!!

AFM, 1st beta was 105. I'll have 2nd beta late this afternoon...

Thank you jackdoll!

October, I think that's a great sign, I had it 6dp5dt with dd

Emily, yay! I agree with Scooby, it's a long wait but the scan will be amazing!

Scooby, so happy for you, good luck with today's beta

Thank you all for good luck wishes, secret, good luck to you too, mine is at 11:45, changed my morning boat time as thought it was an hour earlier so now on the 9am one, though I haven't thought to make coming home an hour later Haha, will have to see what happens with the time
Cannot wait, still deciding on what to do about testing, I might wait as haven't waited before but I know what I'm like!

Excited for you star. Is yours a FET? Does your embryos thaw in the morning? I didn't test 1st cycle to otd.. & 2nd cycle 5dp. Have you far to go on the boat?

Good luck tomorrow secret xxx

Brillant beta Scooby

Emily, in NI we get a 6week scan.. hope it doesn't drag in for you, and don't work too hard tonight

Afm 5 sleeps until I start my meds... I started potty training my dd yesterday! This week should be fun lol

Star and Secret - Good luck tomorrow!! So excited for you guys!!

Emily - YAY!! I hope the next 3 weeks fly by for you!!

Jackdoll - Good luck with potty training! excited that your cycle is about to start!!

scooby - I have another u/s on 5/30 at 7w3d. Keep us posted on your beta #2 today!!

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone... this board is getting so active! I love it :)

Jackdoll - good luck! The key is patience and consistency....And carpet cleaner :haha:
So exiting that it's not long till you start your meds too!

Secret - good luck tomorrow!! You'll be PUPO before you know it

Thanks ladies, I know it'll be a lovely scan, but I wanted reassurance before then! It's going to be really hard to hide it where I work, and I kinda wanted to see baby before I told them

Jackdoll, it's an fet so will be thawed in the morning, with dd o tested 5dp and the second was 4dp bfp but blighted ovum, the third was just bfn from 5dp so think I might wait this time
Boat takes 40mins then a 30-40 minute drive, but sometimes the boats delayed 30-60 minutes so hopefully all will be OK, we've given ourselves enough time as I'd rather be early

Good luck with potty training! My dd sits on it but hasn't done anything yet but she's not 18 months yet so I don't expect alot lol, she says wee and poo though and knows what they are as always tells me when she's had a poo so hopefully she will get the hang of it ok

we have had 2 accidents in 2 days! Not too bad. :)

Star do let us know when your pupo... and safe travels x

Emily unless you just go into work & say nothing!!

Star & Secret- Good Luck tomorrow! Sending hugs, love, and good vibes your way.

Emily- oh, the anticipation until the first scan. However, you'll have an awesome first scan with a nice little formed baby and heartbeat.

Jack doll- Time is rolling. Good luck on your meds.

Scooby- keep us posted on 2nd beta. Double, Double, Double

Jackdoll- You're welcome! I want to test so bad! Haha. I'm holding out until tomorrow or Wed if my nerves can stand it. DH doesn't want me to test until Friday in fear of disappointment. Beta test is Saturday.

October you have done so well. How many dpt are you? I don't know what to do this time around. What dt was your embryo?

Thank you October, I'm looking forward to your test when you're ready to go for it, I love testing but find it so scary at the same time!

Star- it's so scary. I don't know which is worst. The not knowing or seeing stark white.

Jackdoll- I'm only 4dp5dt

1st time around for me I waited to odt wasn't even tempted! Then 2nd time around I woke up 5dp5dt & got the urge to test!!
Good luck either way. Everything crossed xx

I'm pupo! They said embryo thawed perfectly with no damage to cells

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"