IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Star - yay that's amazing news!! Congrats on being PUPO!!!

Secret - hope everything goes well!

Woohoo!!! Congrats star!!! Now time to relax and enjoy being a couch potato!!

Congrats star! I hope to be in the same boat in 4 more hours!!

Yipeeee STAR your pupo... rest up and enjoy being spoilt :)
Great news on embryo thawing xxx

All the best Secret xx

star- Hooray on embryo thawing nicely and congrats on being PUPO!!! :dust:

October- I'm going to be a bad influence here and say :test: But don't listen to me, I was miserable the first couple of days of testing when I wasn't sure what I was seeing! Best of luck to you!

star- Good luck with your FET today!!!

Who is still left to go now?

Yay happy to see some ladies still in here in the midst of things!! Good luck today secret! I am also as bad as scooby and always want to see you ladies starting to test! I am such a bad influence!!

Congrats to all the pupo ladies :):)

october - I'm gonna be the devil's advocate and say don't test yet!! I'm a firm believer in not testing early. In fact this time I didn't even poas and waited for my beta. I actually did poas AFTER my beta results came back because my husband insisted on seeing those 2 lines! I was already at 17dpo so my test line was darker than my control line! But I know not everyone is as crazy as me so that's just my 2 cents ;)

Secret - not long now til you're pupo!! sending lots of positive vibes!!

mnelson - when do you start your IVF cycle??

AF should start today or tomorrow, so I will be starting stims at the beginning of the next cycle. My clinic "starts" your ivf the cycle before hand, but since I am not doing any down regulation with BCP or lupron or estrogen priming, I just sit and wait for the next CD1 and then do my baseline one CD3 and start injections that day. So I am thinking I will be starting my stims around June 23ish :)
I can't wait! However, my luteal phase spotting has returned after the surgery I had in March, so that is making me feel really worried IVF is never going to work for me if I start spotting my lining at like 8dpo. Ugh.

mnelson- Don't worry about the spotting/short luteal phase while you're doing IVF. I have the same issue but they control everything with medication during your cycle. So, for example, Cetrotide or Ganirelix or Lupron to prevent your body ovulating on its own, progesterone after transfer to support your lining and prevent AF from coming early. You're going to do great!

October- Congratulations!!! :happydance: I had such a great feeling for you. You transferred two as well, right? When is your OTD?

I feel like this is a pretty lucky thread you guys! :thumbup:

Ok officially pupo. Feeling good about life. Relax time for the rest of the day and back at it tomorrow

Congrats star and secret on being pupo!! Hope you guys are having a nice relaxing day! And congrats to everyone else that has gotten their bfp! So exciting to see so many people getting pregnant:happydance:

Afm: I have my baseline tomorrow and start estrogen priming this sat with a hopeful transfer date of a June 16th!

secret- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dust:

kjw- Good luck with you baseline! I did estrogen priming protocol too so let me know if you have any questions :)

Secret - congrats on being PUPO!! When's beta /OTD?

Kjw - good luck tomorrow!

Thank you all, keep forgetting I'm pupo!

Good luck with your cycles kj and mn!

October, did you test?!

IMG_2835.jpg

What do you ladies think? Are my contacts playing tricks on me or is this promising ?

Secret & Star I hope you are both resting well. Enjoying being catered to.

Scooby! I transferred two. Beta test saturday morning

october - WOW!!!! that is definitely a :bfp:!! Congrats!!! :baby:

kjw - good luck tomorrow!!

October that's bfp for sure!

Emily my beta is June 2. I invited my wedding party over to plan then engagement
Party that night. Oops. Might have to cancel that or it might be a great celebration. Time will tell.

Thanks ladies for all the well wishes. I am relaxing watching movies and being chill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->