IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Secret, congratulations on being pupo too! My otd is 3rd June, I might test earlier but I want to see what happens first, if anything lol

October, wow! Congratulations on your bfp! Very happy for you xx

October congratulations xxxx are you 5dp5dt today?

Star & secret hope you's had a chilled out day, are you's taking/doing anything in the 2ww??

Emily & scooby how are you's? Any scans booked yet?

Kj I am starting meds Saturday & scheduled for a FET 29/6.. feels so long away :(

Thanks everyone! And thanks Scooby I'm not sure what to expect because this will be my first time but definitely getting excited to get this show on the road!

Did you guys have the scratch done?

Jackdoll-I know it seems like it is so far away but I keep trying to remind myself that the last two months have gone by super fast so before I know it transfer Day will be here! But ya it seems like forever lol

October! Omg yay that most definitely looks like a positive! So happy for you!:happydance:

Congrats star and secret on being PUPO!!!

kjw-good luck tomorrow! Sending good vibes your way! No I hadn't done the scratch. I'm sure someone has as I've seen a few convos about it in one of the blogs.

Jackdoll - yes, today makes 5dp5dt. The dates always seem so far but they seem to come quickly. Scooby hipped me to some new shows so I've been binge watching them in the evenings lol. I kept busy during my 2 month wait. 29/6 will be here before you know it!

Thanks ladies for all of the congratulations. A BFP has brought on a new set of worries. You read so many different problems or issues that happen within the first couple of weeks or first trimester. It makes your mind wonder, "what if?" So I'm reminding myself one day at a time. One milestone at a time. We can do this!

You're right October, one step at s tine and more importantly, enjoy it, you're pregnant!

Jackdoll, I'm not doing anything in particular, going to keep busy going out etc so I don't go insane lol

Kj, I had the scratch with dd, it was part of a clinical trial I was doing but haven't done it since then, good luck!

Hi ladies, may I join?
First of all, huge congrats to everyone who got BFPs! So many BFPs on this thread. And good luck for TWWers.
Im starting IVF#1 this month, started on Clomid few days ago and had Gonal F shot. US showed 6 follies today, so retrieval will be on 29th or 30th.
Curious to know, how many follies did you ladies get during retrieval?

Welcome hopebt... I am not sure about follies but I had 7 eggs #1st ivf & 12 eggs #2nd ivf..
if you look at my signature you can see what fertilised/mature etc xx

Good luck with r.xx

October - yay!!! Congratulations! I got BFP then with DD!! So exiting!! Lovely lines

Emily - Thank you! How are you doing

Welcome Hope! I believe I had 16 follies but 12 eggs at retrieval and 7 matured.

Welcome hope, I had about 35 follicles, 21 eggs, 20 fertilised and 8 made it to freeze, good luck with your cycle

October, are you testing anymore?

Thank you all for your responses, you ladies are awesome!
Congrats October on your BFP, wonderful news! When is your beta?

Star - I'm going to try and wait until Friday to test again. I test 3 times yesterday. Lol

Hope- Not until Saturday morning.

October- Great looking line! You should have a nice strong beta by Saturday. With 2 hatching blasts I think you've got a really high chance of twins :) What shows have you been watching?

secret- Hope you get to keep your plans and turn it into a celebration!

jack- Do they have you starting Estrace? It'll go fast, just keep busy. I haven't had a scan yet. I've got my 3rd beta tomorrow, and depending on the number I think it'll still be another 5-6 days before they do the scan.

kjw- The most important thing during IVF is to be kind to yourself. It can be rough physically and emotionally, so make sure you've got a good support system and try not to schedule anything too taxing. I also treated myself to some new clothes and kept busy reading and binging Netflix shows. Good luck!

hope- I'm old and also an unexpected poor responder (my hormones looked great but for some reason my ovaries were lazy), so I ended up with 4 eggs retrieved, 3 mature and 2 fertilized. We transferred both and I'm pregnant :thumbup:

AFM, nervous about 3rd beta tomorrow but staying busy and trying not to think about it too much.

Scooby- Thanks to your personal journal fell in love with Leftovers, Top Chef, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and Life is strange. haha I believe your 3rd beta will be just as awesome as the first two. No worries

I'm starting synarel nafarelin nasal spray both nostrils am/pm.. then 2 weeks after that I'm starting tablets 1 a day building up to 4 a day. (While still on nasal spray) then introducing crinone gel am/pm!! Gosh hope I follow this schedule & don't forget anything..
good luck scooby with beta tomorrow..

October I got my bfp 5dp5dt with dd.. still haven't decided if I'll test early!!

Jack- I so said I wouldn't test early but I hadn't seen a BFP in 7 years.

IMG_2844.jpg

Top is from this time yesterday and bottom is today. It may be getting darker.

October- All fantastic shows, glad you enjoyed! :thumbup: That line is definitely darker. Looking good!

jack- Thanks! That is a lot to remember but I'm sure it'll become like second nature after a few days.

Scooby- good luck with your beta tomorrow! I'm sure you will have a great number! I agree about being good to yourself during this process, I already made a list of things to do and stuff to watch to help get me through the next few weeks!

October- awesome news that your lines are getting darker!

Afm-baseline was good today and I'm cleared to start priming on sat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->