IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Kj, oh my goodness that's great! That's how many eggs I had collected, couldn't imagine having them all frozen, we had 8 blasts frozen I'm with you on the unexplained, frustrating but you're well on your way so try not to worry

My, don't worry about lack of symptoms, it's perfectly normal not to have any, I literally had light cramps with dd 6dpt and that was it!

Sorry af is on her way Ashley, when is your appointment? Good you have one ready and a plan to go ahead

Afm cd31 and desperately waiting for af! Story of my life :coffee:

I got a call yesterday to say neither of the remaining embryos were good enough to freeze. So I'm really really hoping this little blasto sticks!
Have had some dull cramps /heavy feeling which is probably linked to the progesterone, but also have had lots of cravings for salty food. We'll see...

Good luck Beith! What day post transfer are you??
Sorry you weren't able to freeze the other embryos. I am thinking positive thoughts and sending them your way!

Afm 7 dpt and I am desperate for just some sort of sign this may have worked.
Everything feel totally normal, and I am super depressed about it. I have a bit of heaviness in my uterus, but honestly I could be making that up. Ugh!

I'm only 2dp5dt. Official test date is Monday 8th, but I only ever have a 10-12 day literal phase, so if it doesn't stick, it's likely AF will show up in the middle of next week. Really hoping it doesn't. Tempted to start testing from Tuesday but I know my husband will go mad!
Myshelsong- when are you planning on testing?

Hi ladies!

Kj - wow!!! you could have 2 baseball teams with that many embies! Did you ever do a fresh cycle or is FET your first?

beith - sorry to hear the results of your 2 other embies. but like everyone says, all you need is one good sticky guy!!

dancing - my beta is on the same day!!!

ashley - I've always thought that too! one day it will be our turn to experience a miracle!

star - i hope you get your AF soon!!!!

Myshel - when is your beta? it must be coming up real soon!! no symptom means nothing especially when we're on so many meds!!

AFM, 1dp5dt. obviously no symptoms. taking the day off (except for some work calls) and taking it easy. I got a note from the doctors office that they were only able to freeze 2 embies, which means 13 fertilized and only 3 good quality embies... maybe this explains why we had troubles conceiving?

Beith - if you're on progesterone, it should lengthen your LP!

star- I hate that you always have such a long wait. :hugs: Try wearing a white dress or something :haha:

kjw- Wow, 21 frosties is amazing! I hope you get great results with your genetic testing.

dancing- Will you test early?

mysh- Have you considered testing early? If you're really going crazy waiting it might be better to just rip off the Band-Aid.

Ashley- The ads are the worst on this site! What is your plan again? IVF?

beith- I'm sorry you didn't get any frosties. I still have my fingers crossed for you!

koj- I think that a drop off like that is pretty common. What protocol did you do again? Try not to worry, 2 frosties is awesome!

They bumped up my Follistim to 375 last night. Hope that helps these little guys grow!

Beith-so sorry to hear that they could not freeze two of your embryos but hoping and praying for you that this one is your miracle baby!!

Official test is May 1 - Last time I tested early and got a negative it turned into a horrible spiral of depression, so a part of me really doesnt want to do this. but I might break down and do it anyways.

koj - we had the same kind of thing when we did ICSI - out of the 12 that fert only 4 made it to the right stage. We knew we had male fragmentation issues to begin with, but it was really upsetting for me at the time to realize that even with icsi it wasnt better.
Looking back, I am glad I got any in the freezer, there are so many others that have only one, so I am thankful for what we got.

Koj- No we never did a fresh because my clinic says they have better success rates with fets and I was at risk for ohss. I kind of wish we could have tried the fresh transfer just because it sucks to wait but hoping it pays off!

kjw - I had no clue fet cycles were more successful! good to know. good luck with the genetic testing! does that mean you'll get to pick the gender before transfer?

myshel - I am the same way. I've had way too many stark white disappointments with HPT, i don't ever want to see it again. and you're right, I am lucky to have 2 in the freezer :)

Hey girls!!

Well my plan is to have this new pt consult/ultrasound May 24th. Then wrap up any other little tests I still have to do and start doing IVF ASAP. I will be 31 this year, and I have 2 children from a previous relationship who are getting pretty old- 10 and almost 9. Not that they are "old" but way more spaced apart than I had hoped for. I pictured myself having like 7 kids in a row (yeah I want a lot). lol

My hubby and I think we are going to do the guaranteed live birth or 80% money back IVF plan if we qualify for it. I know it has a lot of specifics you have to meet to qualify for the program, one that sticks out for me is if you have had 2 or more miscarriages you can't do the program. Wondering if that counts me out because I have only had 1 miscarriage with my husband. The other was from a previous relationship. I don't know if that counts against me because it is from 2 different men. KWIM lol

Kj that's the reason why I only done fet because risk of ohss, clinic said they were more successful so I waited and now have my dd so it's definitely worth the wait

Sorry to hear the embryos couldn't be frozen Beith, lots of luck though with this little embie, snuggling down nicely!

My, dancing, Ko hoping to see your bfps soon!

Ashley, hope you can still do the programme, my friends done the same but it worked for them so didn't get money back but it would have been reassuring for them to know they had 3 tries if needed

Thank you for wishes of af, still nothing, might have to try the white dress Scooby!

Scooby, when is your next scan?

Beith im sorry that thise last embabies didn't make it to freeze :( im still very excited and hopeful for what you did transfer!

Everyone has so much going on! A lot of early May betas, hoping to hear some good news ladies!

I am triggering tomorrow night and will go to retrieval Tuesday am. I have two larger follicles and one or two extra that miiighhtt make it. Here's hoping :)

Good luck for Tuesday no, will be thinking of you

Good luck nolimit!!! I hope you get lots of eggies!!

Nolimit- Good Luck on your retrieval.

Star- You might need that white dress after all. AF is taking her precious time.

kew and Koj- I was the same. I was at risk of ohss so we cancelled the fresh cycle. My doctor was pushing for a fresh cycle. The clinic has a better success with fresh. But oh how I wish I could have tried.

Scooby- how is the boost in Follistim?

Beth-I believe your little embie has snuggled and made himself at home. All we need is one for our miracles.

My- Our bodies do tend to play tricks on our mind. I would feel every symptom known to man when I first started ttc. haha. After a few months I knew I was crazy. lol. Have you caved and tested yet?

Im sure I missed some people but I am sending virtual love and hugs to everyone. Good Luck on the beta tests that are rapidly approaching. My baseline appointment on Friday went well. My lining was thin enough to begin the FET cycle. My E2 levels are still elevated so we are continuing lupron and I began estradiol 2x a day. Lets get this thing started again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->