IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Secret I'm so sorry to hear your news. I know there are no words that help.

Congrats MrsH on PUPO!

Juliet fingers crossed for you!! You are so strong not testing!

Ashley yay I'm glad that you started the BCP. Now it will start going by quick.

October sorry I'm no help but I've read a million times that cramps are normal thru the first trimester.

Thanks everyone for putting my mind at ease. Lining came back at 9.1! I guess that's good bc Dr said we will transfer Wednesday.

Secret-I am so incredibly sorry to hear this...I know nothing can make it any better but know that I am thinking of you! This is such a tough journey that we go through. Sending you lots of hugs:hugs:

MrsH-congrats on being pupo!!

October, I had similar cramps with dd, try and get some rest and stay hydrated xx

Mrs, congratulations on being pupo! Perfect embies, glad it went well

Secret- thinking of you.
Dogmommy- Excited for Wed! You and hubby doing anything for your anniversary? I have a hysteroscopy scheduled Wed, I think my husband and I will go out for a very nice dinner for our anniversary.

My Day 3 tests came back all normal, which is a huge relief. I knew they would be normal but if any of our testing comes back as abnormal we are disqualified from the plan we want. Started my first day of BCP. It def feels like things are happening now! So excited!

I had a wave of nausea this morning... would that be too early for 7 days past 5dt?
i know i am probably just symptom spotting and being crazy :dohh:

Hi Juliet, I had waves 6dp5dt and the morning of 7dp which is why I tested, sounds promising for you

Ashley that's great about your day 3 tests! One step closer. Good luck with your hysterscopy and a nice dinner sounds lovely. Hubby and I are going to get lunch and go see a movie after transfer then home to relax!

Ashley, glad to hear your day 3 tests were all good :thumbup:

Juliet 2 more sleeps!

October I am having more cramps this evening too, hope you're feeling ok

star, i needed that reminder, thank you!!! i was getting antsy today. but seriously, in 2 days time i will get the call from the clinic nurse!
and if its bad news, they usually set up the next time to start a fet a couple months later... hoping it is good news though!
thanks for the support ladies!

dogmommy, when is your fet? lunch and a movie sound like a great way to relax!!! smart thinking!

Juliet so close!

My FET is Wednesday... 3 days away! I'll have a whole week off so I can try to take it easy and hopefully that will be the trick this time.

Jack, thanks! by this time tomorrow I will know, so nervous

Juliet how many days past are you?
Everything crossed....xxx

Good luck Juliet! where abouts are you? Just wondering about the time difference

October- I've had cramping (with no bleeding) on and off throughout, and sometimes it's quite strong. I spoke to my doctor and she said it's normal. It's just your uterus making room. Try not to worry!

secret- Thinking of you :hugs:

mrs h- Congrats on being PUPO! :dust: 6 and 9 cell sounds great.

Juliet- I'm glad you found ways to keep busy (and organized lol). Best of luck today on your beta!

dogmommy- Excited for your FET on Wednesday!

Ashley- Glad your day 3 tests came back normal. :thumbup:

star- Is your beta today or tomorrow? How are you feeling?

thanks everyone! i'll report back this afternoon. my stomach is all woozy feeling but i think it's nerves!

Jack, i'm 10 days past 5dt
star, california. 7am here now, just got back from labs :)
scooby, super organized playroom, a trip to ikea helped :D

Scooby, I'm not feeling too bad thank you, last night and this morning was getting a little stabbing pain to one side but that's stopped now boobs hurt on and off but not much, I think mainly I'm tired
Beta is tomorrow, eek!

can i just stop staring at my phone??? geesh.... final stretch!

That will be me tomorrow! Wishing you lots of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"