IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Good luck today Juliet!! Hope you get some great news very soon!

well................. beta was 6. She said it probably won't work out, but having me test wednesday....

I'm sorry juliet. I don't know much about betas but keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Dogmommy,
i think it means i'm have a chemical? some clinics i've read won't even consider it working out unless beta is over 10.
6 is so low that i should just consider it a BFN and move on. but of course now curious what wednesday beta will say.

Sorry Juliet it wasn't what you hoped for, will keep everything crossed for weds though x

Sorry to hear that Juliet, got everything crossed for weds

I don't know anything about Betas. It's just hpt for me then a scan at 6w if bfp. Xx
Good luck for Wednesday xx

oh Juliet, I'm so sorry it's not the news you were hoping to get. Hoping and praying that you get some good news on wed :hugs:

thanks ladies!
do you think there still could be a chance??? i think the chances of a viable pregnancy are probably a no. but technically a 6 beta is a yes, but barely. and for someone having treatments, it should be much higher...
i wish this was my month but i need to accept that it wasn't. had one little cry about it. it can be just such an emotional process, as you all understand!

Juliet, I'm not great with Betas but I think there's a chance it could double, I hope it does for you

Just had my blood test, was funny cos the nurse took me to the ward where you go to wait for transfers and ec, I thought it was strange but then thought that's where they were doing blood test and she said to undress from the waist down and put the gown on, ermm where are you taking this blood from?! Haha then she realised when she saw the look on my face :haha:

Juliet I am so sorry to hear your Beta wasn't what you hoped for, I really hope there is a chance for you!! IVF is so tough especially when your faced without the end result that you had really hoped for.

Star fingers are crossed for you. How many did you have transferred?

AFM I'm now 4dp 3dt and I'm not going mad yet, not sure if I have symptoms or my imagination is running away or if it's the pessaries, but my ovaries are still there I can definitely feel them and get a bit uncomfortable when I need to pee. And I feel warmer than usual but not the hot flushes that you get with DR it not horrible like that. I'm not sure if I'm a bit crampy if if it's my ovaries. But I'm trying to enjoy being unofficially pregnant. DH summed it up lovely the other day when I realised it would be a 3 day transfer, I said it's another 2 days extra for the TWW abd he said it was another 2 days of being pregnant, so I'm going with it.

How is everyone else doing?

Hope did your embryo make it? I really hope so!

Scooby you had 3 day too! Did you remember any symptoms etc this early on.

Hcg is 916! now just waiting for a phone call for scan date

Juliet- I'm sorry you're dealing with a possible chemical :hugs: I do know one person who started out at a 6 and is now 25 weeks pregnant. She did an IUI and just had a really late implanter. So it is possible, but try and prepare yourself too just in case. I'll be rooting for you!

mrs h- I'm glad your TWW is going well so far. I also really enjoyed being PUPO! I even talked to my embies :haha: My two major symptoms were cramps at 4-6dp3dt and bad migraines for two or three days right around the same time. I also got heart palpitations and dizziness very early on. Good luck!!!

star- Wow, that is a MONSTER beta! How many dpt are you again? Any chance it split in two...? :haha:

How's everyone else doing today? It's super rainy and blah in NY today. Wish I was back in bed snuggled up with my dogs and my hubby! :sleep:

Haha Scooby, my sister just asked the same, I'm 15dp5dt though so quite a later beta!

It's so wet and windy here too and I am mega tired, I can't wait to be home

secret - :hug: I hope you're taking some time to take care of yourself

juliet - FETs are known to have low HCG so like scooby said, there's still a slight hope but at the same time I don't want to give you false hope.. I'm rooting for you!

MrsH - yay! you're half way through the TWW! When is your otd?

Star - WOW!! congrats! you're about 10dp5dt right??? that is a HUGE beta!

Scooby - rainy, cold, and gross in Boston too :( How is it June and only 50 degrees...!

star- Oh, okay I didn't know you were that far already. I looked back and my 16dp3dt beta was 702 (the day before yours) so that seems way more normal now lol. How are you feeling so far? Hope you get a scan soon!

koj- Seriously, this is not helping my sleepiness lol. It's 54 here. I feel bad for anyone who planned a wedding around now thinking it would be sunny and warm!

star - oops! our posts crossed paths! yes, 900s around 20dpo sounds perfect!!

scooby - seriously!!!! isn't it basically summer in few weeks??

Star- that is so awesome!! Congrats on such s strong beta!!:happydance:

Mrsh-it sounds like you have a great mind set for the tww! Are you going to test early or wait for your beta?

Great beta star! Can't wait for you to get a scan.

MrsH that's a great way to think of it. I can't wait to be PUPO tomorrow too.

I'm so anxious today with transfer date tomorrow. I'm over thinking everything. I'm on baby aspirin and I'm worried about eating the pineapple I brought to work bc I don't want my blood to be too thin :dohh:

Sorry to hear about your weather star and scooby so weird its been warmer than usual around us!

Thank you ladies, very relieved!

Scooby, I'm mainly feeling so so tired, Hungry and now dizzy, not a lot of nausea yet so that's good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->