IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Star beautiful scan! It stinks you have to wait till 12 weeks for the next but it will go quickly!

Kj congrats!!! Beautiful lines :)

Ashley good luck at your appointment! I bet those follicles are starting to grow.

Scooby I'm glad you had a nice time at the wedding. Sorry about your progesterone but it's good that the Dr is staying on top of it!

Jack not long till transfer day!!

MrsH your scan will be here before you know it.

Mnelson sending you all sorts of positive vibes!!

AFM so nervous about my scan on Wednesday. I'm really hoping the baby(ies) are growing healthy!

Kj - Congrats!! Such beautiful lines! Can't wait to hear how your beta goes.

Jack - You're getting so close! Good luck!

Dogmommy - can't wait to hear about your scan! Are you hoping for one or two in there?

AFM - Started bcp last Tuesday along with some antibiotics that were pretty horrible. Taking them with food only slightly helped with the upset stomach and nausea. It wasn't great. Tonight was the last dose, thankfully. Then I'm starting Lupron on the 3rd. It's starting to get real! It looks like ER will be around the end of July right now...can't wait!

Thank you dogmommy, hope all goes well weds, how many weeks wills you be ?

It's exciting we still have transfers coming up on this thread , have everything crossed for you but you're in the right place on this lucky thread!

Ashley- Good luck today hun!

mnelson- It's a little bizarre how many BFP's there are on the thread. I've never been on a thread so lucky before either! I mean our success rate has got to be right around 75% at this point, right? I just feel so bad for the people who didn't get their BFP's.

dogmommy- Sending you positive vibes for your scan tomorrow! I think you're going to see 2 sacs! How far along will you be? Just remember, if it's really early you won't see a fetal pole yet. I didn't at my 5w4d scan, just a gestational sac & yolk sac.

dbz- I'm sorry about the side effects, what a bummer! Glad you're getting started now though. Your transfer will be here before you know it. Good luck!

AFM, craving sweets like crazy this week. Why couldn't I be craving broccoli? :haha:

Dogmommy! So excited for you tomorrow!!!! I will be stalking this thread tomorrow to see if you have twins!

Scooby- Thank you! All went very well!

AFM- Appt went great! I watched her measuring the follicles, and looking at her ultrasound machine I could see that it said I had 27 on one side and like 17 on the other side. Now it sounds like a ton, but that is every single follicle, biggest I could see was 10mm and some were 2mm, so I doubt the 2's will catch up to the 10s. Wondering how many will actually mature and be retrieved :happydance::happydance:

Scooby I just need lots of carbs!

Ashley scan sounds great !

Db, won't be long til you're pupo too!

My appt did not go as great today :(
I have taken 4 days of stims and today is going to be day 5, ultrasound this morning showed 9 on the left and 4 follicles on the right. My clinic only measures the largest 3 on each side, so on the left I have 13, 11, and 8 and on the right 14, 12, 10. That means that I have at least 8 of my 13 under 8mm. That is almost half of my lead ones. I am so concerned. I am also upset that I only had 13 in total. My last AFC was 21. I am getting super worried that I am going to have to stop stimming because the 14 will get to large before all the little 8s catch up. I also feel 14 is a little crazy for only 4 days of stims. I start my antagonist today to hopefully calm those few down and they also upped my puregon from 125 to 150. I go back Thursday and really hope things get better :(

This rollercoaster is rough.

Mnelson- Sorry you are feeling that way! But can I ask you to click on this link, I think it could help you feel at ease. This is a link from my doctors website, and if you scroll down and read what he says, with a AFC of 21 it is a normal count. With an AFC of 21 you should expect to get 5-8 mature follicles as well as some smaller ones. It sounds as though you are heading in the right direction. https://www.advancedfertility.com/antralfollicles.htm

Thanks for the link, it does help.
Although, I do hate that I am just on the border to being a "medium responder". I go from great rates to lower rates by one follicle. I also wonder if my AFC is actually higher, because this was done on day 12 of my cycle during an SHG, so it is after some have already started developing and I have the few lead ones already going strong.
I just wish they started me on a higher dose to begin with. I was only on Puregon (just like follistim or gonal-f) and I was on 125. I think the maybe lowest they go is 100. And its not like Im 22 over here.

Dog mommy-good luck with your scan tomorrow! Cant wait to hear how it goes:)

Scooby-hope your progesterone levels have come back up now that you're back on every other day.

Jack-you're so close now! Pretty soon you'll be pupo:)

Mnelson-the whole process is so nerve wracking but it just takes one good one! Thinking of you and hope you get some good news on Thursday!

Ashley-sounds like your scan went really well! Won't be long now

Dbz-yay for starting your down regs!

Afm just got my 1st beta back and it was 698! I'm so relieved! I'm 11dp5dt and I go back Thursday for labs again, really hoping they double!

Ahh great number kj, congratulations!

Mnelson, sorry you weren't happy with your scan, you never know what can change though in a short space of time , don't lose hope I think you will be just fine

Morning.. 1 more sleep!! I have to phone tomorrow to see if my embie survived the thaw then all being well ill be give a time for transfer..
that's me finished work for a few weeks. Going to do lunch & shopping with my mum today.

Star your next scan will be here before you know it.. xx

Scooby I'm sure your sister was amazing.. I love weddings. Trying to get my sister to book a date! Longest engagement ever lol

Mnelson I never got that much info on my scans!! I'm sure you'll be just fine.. it just takes 1 x

Hope everyone is keeping well. Any summer hols planned. Kids finish this week for 8weeks.. wish I was a teacher!! Lol

Ashley- Wow, those are some crazy high numbers! Hope you get lots of good quality eggs in the end.

star- Carbs have been my BFF lately lol

mnelson- I don't think things are as dire as you think they are. I actually think everything is going to be fine. :hugs: The first try can be tough because you really just don't know how you're going to respond until you try. Hang in there, you got this!

kj- Excellent beta! That's actually super high... you only transferred one right?

jack- My sis looked gorgeous <3 It was a really nice wedding! Can't believe your transfer is already tomorrow. Hope everything goes smoothly and you're PUPO by lunchtime tomorrow!!

AFM, clothes are getting uncomfortably tight. Might have to switch to maternity stuff sooner than I thought. :haha:

kj - wow! huge first beta number!! congrats!!

dogmommy - keep us posted on your scan today!!

Ashley - sounds like you're on track for a great cycle!!

mnelson - I know the term "it only takes one" is throw around a lot but that's because it's true!! There a lot of ladies on bnb who literally only had 1 and are now pregnant. Keep your hopes up!!!

Jack - getting excited for you!!!

star & scooby - how are you two spending your time before your next scan?? Mine's on the 3rd and time cannot move slower!!!

I've got 4 weeks till my scan, going to go insane :haha:

I know what you mean star!! It will have been 5 weeks between my 2 scans and I cannot wait..!

DB good luck with your meds. I always tried to have something bland in my stomach so I wouldn't get too nauseous.

Scooby is your progesterone back up?

Ashley scan sounds like they are going great!

Mnelson try not to get discouraged my little ones caught up with my bigger ones. And I know youre going to get sick of hearing this but quality over quantity. Try not to worry I'm sure you're going to get some nice eggs.

Kj great number! Such a relief to hear those high numbers.

Star and ko the wait is terrible. I feel the past three years all I do is wait!

AFM today I was 5w5days and my ultrasound showed One!! gestational sac and yolk sac. US tech told me everything looked good but I was concerned no fetal pole yet. Scooby I'm glad that you told me you didn't get to see one this early either. So they want me to come back next Thursday for another ultrasound. Fingers crossed my little bean will have a heartbeat. It's not always best to have these early scans!

Jack-good luck today!!!

Mnelson-good luck today with your scan! Hope you get some nice growing follicles!

Star and ko-I agree waiting for scans has to be torture!

Dog mommy-congrats on your scan! Can't wait to hear how next weeks goes!

Scooby-yep we just transferred one! Going in for my second beta today and praying that my numbers have doubled!

koj- Time is definitely dragging between scans, and I don't even know if my OBGYN is going to scan me on my first visit (next Friday). At that point it will have been 3 1/2 weeks since my last scan so I'm definitely getting impatient. But at the very least I will for sure get a scan on 7/12 when I do my exit interview with the RE. So might still be two more weeks for me! :cry:

star- I suppose we have to get used to the wait now... :coffee: Fertility clinics definitely spoil us!

dogmommy- Wow, I really thought you had two in there! Definitely don't worry, I had tons of people tell me they only saw a yolk sac before 6 weeks and Google confirmed that. ;) It's honestly so early that most people don't even get scans yet, and the baby is TINY. A yolk sac is a great sign, and if your gestational sac is measuring on track that's a great sign too! :thumbup: By next week, you'll see that heartbeat!

AFM, went for my progesterone test this morning but I probably won't get results until tomorrow. I'm going to do my shot tonight just in case, and hope, hope, hope that everything is all good with the bean. I'm having a little nausea this morning so that's actually making me feel better. Being pregnant is weird. :haha:

Jack good luck today!

Thanks scooby that makes me feel better! I'm sure all is good with your progesterone.

Kj good luck with beta #2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->