IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Congrats Dogmommy! I replied on your journal in more detail :)

I can only imagine how hard those waits for scans are star and koj.

Scooby - I hope you hear some good news about the progesterone so that you can keep on the every other day instead of every day again. I am sure it will be good since they were trying to ween you off of it already!

AFM - Thanks to all you ladies calming down my ivf rollercoaster freak out. Today went much better with 9 on the left, 6+ on the right (he said he could see more behind the six but couldn't get a clear enough picture of them to count quickly) and they are all ranging 16-12 right now of the ones they measure. I stim for today and go to get a check again tomorrow. Hoping to stim Friday as well, which would make 8 days and to pull the trigger on Saturday :)

Dogmommy, glad scan went well, bet you can't wait for the next one !

Mnelson, yay for a good scan today !

Jackdoll, hope transfer has gone smoothly today , been thinking of you

Hey everyone... Transfer done...Im home to a bag of lovely goodies from my dh, mum & sisters, on the sofa & doing very little for the next 7 days..
Can't believe I'm in the 2ww eeekkkkkkk

Yay congrats!! Happy you get to have a nice relaxing day now <3

dogmommy - congrats!!! when is your next scan?

kj - good luck today on beta #2!

mnelson - all sounds perfect!!

jack - congrats on being PUPO!!!! :dust:

Yay jackdoll, when is otd? Enjoy your bag of goodies!

Star it's 11th July... not sure if I'll test early! Dont want to get a negative on the same day I tested with dd then feel completely out & be in bad form...
think I'll just enjoy this wait. As it may be my last xx

Sounds like a good idea jackdoll, hoping the best for you

dogmommy- It's funny, we both transferred 2 but got 1, we're worriers and we each have 2 dogs :haha:

mnelson- Thanks hun! So glad you had a good scan today. I think you're going to get lots of nice plump eggies! If you can hold off until Saturday to trigger I bet those 12's catch up.

jack- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dust:

Jack-yay!! Congrats on being pupo!!:dust:

Mnelson-so happy to hear your scan went well!

Afm-2nd beta 1664! So relieved it doubled :)

Mnelson- Sounds good! Glad your appt went better! Sounds like you will get a lot of nice follicles! :happydance:

Jackdoll- Congrats! Hope you have a relaxing day! Enjoy the goodies! What did he get you? ( I might have to tell DH to get me something! LOL)

Star, Scooby- How are you girls doing!?

Dogmommy- :hugs: Glad the scan went well!!

AFM- I had another appt today, and I have a few follicles over 13mm so I had to start ganirelix. Lots of follicles, just hope that I am able to get most of them retrieved!

Also had to order more follistim :growlmad::growlmad: I bet hubby is just thrilled with me lol. I had to put $430 on our cc yesterday because I had to order Lupron (that the pharmacy forgot with my original order) and today its $576 for the 2 boxes of follistim. Annoyed but it has to be done!

It's all money Ashley... :( not long for you now x
I got lovely pjs, a book, body lotion, chocolate, crisps & a 6pack of glass bottle coke.. :)

Girls so we had 2 embryos on freeze and planned to transfer 1. After thawing the first one they decided to thaw the 2nd one aswell. Embryologist said they are not as good quality as they hoped for but still survived & looking better than what they did when I lasted checked. He said they will be transferring 2 if that was ok with us!! I said are they not great then! He replied, they are not fantastic but they are not bad, I would say average!
So we have 2 onboard! But not feeling overly hopeful, but do feel very chilled out and not stressing, I keep looking at my dd and reminding myself how lucky we already are x

Did you's know your grades etc on transfer days ??

Thank you koj!

Ashley-awesome news on your scan!

Jack-they didn't tell me my grade just that it was good quality. I think maybe it was better for me not to know all of the exact grading just because it's one other thing to stress about! It sounds like your hubby is taking great care of you:)

Jack- Happy to hear everything went well, I will be praying for you :winkwink:

Hey everyone... Transfer done...Im home to a bag of lovely goodies from my dh, mum & sisters, on the sofa & doing very little for the next 7 days..
Can't believe I'm in the 2ww eeekkkkkkk

Jack , I'm good thank you, just trying not to worry about every little thing! Glad you are feeling chilled , this rmbie was a 4bb but I don't take a lot of notice of grades , I'm sure your little ones will be great

Ashley, that's a bugger about the money but you won't think about it when you get your bfp! Sounds like your follies are doing well
I'm doing well, but sick on and off and always tired but dd contributes to that one !

Kj, woohooo well done on the beta!

kj- Congrats on an awesome second beta! :happydance: what's the next step? Will they do one more?

Ashley- Yeah, the costs add up for sure. It will all be worth it in the end though! So are you looking at trigger this weekend and retrieval next week? So exciting!

jack- Wow, two is exciting! I did a day 3 transfer so it's not the same but we had an 8-cell with almost no fragmentation and a 9-cell with less than 15% fragmentation. I'm guessing the 8-cell is the one that took but we'll never know. Still, I've heard loads of stories about "average" embryos making beautiful babies!

star- I'm sorry you're still tired. I've increased my protein and felt a bit more energy these last few days. You're supposed to have way more protein than I'd realized! It's hard when you've got MS and just want carbs though...

AFM, progesterone is still low. It's above the cutoff but not where it should be, so that's frustrating. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow, so I'm going to stay on PIO every other day for another week or so and hope it goes up. Just seems like there's always something...

Ok, I'm driving myself crazy.

We did a successful IVF#1 3 years ago. I had pretty bad OHSS, but we transferred fresh (5 day blast) and got my wonderful DD and froze 4.

Now we are doing FET #1. Transferred 1 AA blast and now I'm 3dp5dt. I feel tired and hungry from the progesterone injections, but no cramping or anything else. I thought we had a good chance with a high quality embryo and given the first one worked, but now I'm reading and reading and it's not helping me relax.

Hoping to relax hearing all of your positive stories :)

Jackdoll- I def think I will convince DH to get me some chocolate after ER :flower: I am glad you are feeling relaxed. I know how you feel having a child already but still really wanting another. I have secondary unexplained IF and my hubby always reminded me that I should be "lucky" and shouldn't "complain" because I already do have children. But that doesnt make baby fever go away! LOL

KJW- I think that is a good idea that the doctor didn't tell you the grades! One less thing to obsess about! My doctors don't tell me the results of my bloodwork, and I am glad they don't tell me the exact numbers of estradiol and whatever else they are testing for. I think I would google it daily and be anxious over it.

Star- That is exactly what I keep telling myself and DH! LOL

Scooby- I have another ultrasound/bloods tomorrow morning so I am thinking they will tell me more at tomorrows appt. ER is happening next week just don't know the actual day yet.

AFM- ganirelix shots kind of suck. I feel like the needle is more blunt and it burns for like 10 min after the shot. I am relieved they started the ganirelix because I have started getting gobs of EWCM and I want to jump all over my DH :blush::blush:

Been getting constipated so I have been eating prunes. Haven't been working out because I weight train, but doctor said I couldnt do any exercise besides "low impact" which I am guessing is like walking....but I hate cardio so I have just been vegging on the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->