IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Thanks everyone for the help.

Koj - They do put me on estrogen and progesterone after transfer, so I will have some support then. I am surprised a few of you girls didn't have it tested while stimming. They all keep telling me how important that number is. Hopefully, I can end up like you guys with at least one good egg to go back in.

Scoobs- Thanks, yeah I have read that as well, so hopefully 7 is about right. They just really freaked me out by the nurse saying that with my estrogen not rising it means that something isn't going right in there. And then not only that,but my lining went down. It could all be measuring error, but all the Dr said was it was still above 7.0 and triple stripe so they are happy. I just wish it could be like... 11.

Jack & Star - Thanks for the well wishes. I am so nervous. Retrieval is tomorrow at 9am. They had me trigger last night with 10,000 Pregnyl when they were only going to give me 7,500 before my bloodwork came back. They seem to be worried about hyperstimulation with me since I have arond 22 follicles, but really only about 12 in contention to be mature.I am just praying some of these 12 contain a health egg and not a crap quality one.

mnelson - triple lining is great!!!! try not to worry too much! OHSS is no joke though, so I hope all goes well with stimming and retrieval! good luck :dust:

mnelson - it just hit me. they measured my estradiol! is that the same as the estrogen you are talking about?? if so, they triggered me the evening I tested 1995 pg/mL and they retrieved 19 eggs (15 mature). Of that, 3 made it to blastocyst stage. 1 got transferred back and 2 frozen.

Good luck!!!

Congrats kepper.... exciting my times ahead for you & your family.

Scooby your scan is going to be so good... roll on Wednesday :)

Star not be long now to your next scan. Hope it flys in mrs, how did you cope in the 2ww with dd. Did you just carry on as normal? My oh is away back to work tonight, dd can do a lot for herself, has wee steps for the toilet & getting in and out of bed etc. But I bathed her tonight and had to lift her in & out!! Suppose i just have to get on with it and try not to lift her too much!

Mnelson good luck tomorrow for EC, can't wait to hear how you get on x

Afm currently 4dp5dt, and no symptoms at all. I tested 5dp5dt with my dd and got a clear bfp.... I have decided I am still not testing tomorrow, i think I might test Friday! x

Congrats kepper!! That is awesome news!

Jack-good luck with testing Friday!! I have everything crossed for you! :)

Star-sorry you are feeling so bad lately! Excited you are getting another scan coming up!

Scooby- I actually only took two tests lol! Not bad... how have you been feeling? So excited for your upcoming scan!

Koj-so happy you had a great scan! It's always so scary and it's hard not to worry that something is wrong. It that's awesome news!

Mnelson-I know it's hard not to worry but try to distract yourself as much as you can. I think you will end up with some great quality eggs! I downloaded this app called calm that actually really helped me with the process because every step is so nerve wracking.

Afm: still really tired and not sleeping that great I think bc I'm up peeing a few times a night and still on steroids. I've had just a few slight waves of nausea but nothing bad at all so far!

Thanks kj, when is your scan? How far along are you? Hope you sleep better tonight.

Mnelson good luck tomorrow! the girls gave you some great advice and I think you are going to get a great result tomorrow.

Jack I can't wait for you to test!! I'll be sending you positive vibes all week.

Scooby so excited for your scan! We really do have alot in common and I hope my little bean is progressing just like yours :)

Ko I'm so happy your scan went great!! It's nerve wracking waiting for scans.

Star I don't blame you for scheduling another scan. It will be so nice to get to check on your bean earlier.

Kj I'm feeling the same way tired all the time with some waves of nausea. When is your scan?

I'm not sure when my first scan will be. I go in on Wednesday for I think another beta and progesterone check and then they will let me know when the scan is. I get nervous with each lab/appointment. I swear that will probably never go away:wacko:

Dogmommy-when is your next scan?

Koj- :happydance: for the scan! Yay!!!!

Mnelson- Good luck with your ER tomorrow! :thumbup::flower:

Jackdoll- Sounds like you have a lot of self control! I hope I am able to stay calm and not go POAS crazy!!! Good luck for Friday!

Dogmommy- :hugs: take plenty of naps!

AFM- Welp, I triggered tonight at 10p with Lupron. ER is scheduled for 9am this wednesday 7/5. I have to go back for an appt tomorrow because they need 1 more blood test because I did a Lupron trigger. Also have to take another Lupron trigger tomorrow morning. So f'ing excited.

Jackdoll, I pretty much carried on as normal with dd , she wasn't quite 18 months when I had transfer so still needed picking up etc a lot so don't worry , little bean will be snuggling in deep , excited for you to test!

Mnelson, lots of luck with ec today, hope you can get lots of rest after

Ashley, yay for ec too tomorrow! It is very exciting

Scooby , enjoy your scan today, I'm sure you will yay!!

Retrieval done, 21 collected, 15 mature and 4 maybes they are still waiting on. I feel like I should be happy with that number but before retrieval I asked an RE doing mine about the estrogen plateau and she said it's usually indicative of poor quality or maybe eggs not maturing. Well apparently the maturing was not my issue. Ugh. I feel so defeated. I will get the call tomorrow morning if how many of the 15 fertilized and then Thursday will be d day with quality.

Thanks for anyone's thoughts and prayers during this. I so need it.

Mnelson that is brilliant numbers... :) I've never had that many eggs, both cycles I had 4 mature & fertilised

Star yes I'm just carrying on as normal. Have too, I rested first 3 days.

Mnelson- congrats on egg retrieval!! That is a great number! Hope you get some great news tomorrow :hugs:

Hope you get a good fert report tomorrow mnelson, same amount of eggs as me!

mnelson - same number of mature eggs as me!! Hope you get good fert results tomorrow!

Mnelson it just takes one good egg! And 15 is great number. Can't wait to hear your fertilization report.

Hi ladies, hows everyone doing?

MNelson- 21 is really great! Fingers crossed you will have many fertilized. Thursday will be here before you know it

Ashley- Good luck on the egg retrieval tomorrow, will be thinking about you

Jackdoll- Praying for a BFP for you hun, I have been checking the thread for your news :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

AFM- I found out that the protocol Im doing is actually mini-ivf (with minimum medication), hence very few follicles/eggs each cycle. Egg collection is coming up this weekend. My clinic doesn`t like to use pain killer, so I am dreading the day but also excited to get it over with. This time though I will def insist on some painkiller, and fight them if they refuse

Good luck hope, that's strange they don't offer pain relieve. Hope you get through it ok xx

Currently 6dp. I really don't feel anything, boobs maybe feel abit tender but that's the medication I'm on! I know I'll feel ok what ever the outcome. My dd has made this FET a lot easier. X

mnelson- I've got everything crossed that you get a great fertilization report today! You're definitely in my thoughts hun :hugs:

jack- Glad the 2WW is still going easily for you! I can't wait until you test though lol. Rooting for you so hard!

kj- Wow, you've got amazing willpower lol. How far along are you now? Good luck with your beta today! I hope they schedule your first scan soon! How much longer will they have you on steroids? I took Medrol but only for 5 days I think? Ugh, I hear you about waking up to pee. That's been constant for me this whole time. Other than that, really no complaints. Super easy pregnancy so far!

dogmommy- When is your scan? I'm losing track of all of these dates lol.

Ashley- Happy retrieval day!!! Hope everything goes really smoothly and you get lots of mature eggs!

star- Feeling any better yet? You're about 9 weeks, right?

hope- Good luck this weekend! Definitely take something for the pain, even Tylenol helps a lot. My clinic wouldn't let me take anything stronger than that either.

AFM, scan went great today! Thanks for cheering me on :) Baby is measuring one day ahead, heartbeat is 169bpm and I got to see him or her move! It was amazing. :cloud9: Here's a pic!

Attachments

• moobley070517_small.jpg
    moobley070517_small.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 8
Scooby, yes 9 weeks tomorrow, still feeling quite and sick on and off , at the moment I've decided not to have a private scan, to be honest I've had enough of appointments on the mainland and means getting the ferry , I think time will go quick til 31st so think I'll have faith and wait lol

Scooby your scan pic is perfect !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->