IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

MIW-congrats on being pupo!! I drove myself crazy every day praying that it worked! Will you test early?

Scooby-that's so frustrating that your progesterone levels are still a little low. Hopefully just a couple more weeks on them right? My next beta is next wed. I'm so thankful they have been good so far but I don't think I will ever stop worrying!

Hi MIW, your embryo sounds perfect! I never got the grade of mine, just 'average' so can't google too much! Just have to wait and see.. firm believer what's meant for us, won't past us.. im currently 1dp5dt. Wish you all the luck

Ashley can't believe your getting so close now!! I must buy some prunes! Feel the same. Have you's decided how many embryos your transferring yet x

Scooby can you stay on the shots your whole pregnancy? I'm not clued up in all this progesterone stuff.. x

Kj how you feeling?

Star nothing as bad as tiredness & having to look after a toddler..

Afm 1dp5dt. Don't feel any different. Drinking pure pineapple juice (1 glass each morning for 5 days) done it with my last bfp so why not! I'm off work for 2weeks which is great. We changed my dd cot into her junior bed last night just so I'm not lifting her in and out etc when dh goes back to work. So 1st night in big bed went well, though she cried looking me this morning instead of just coming in to us. Lol

Enjoy your weekend girls :)

Hey Jack! How have you been feeling? Hopefully you're still relaxing :)
I've been feeling good, really tired, bloated, sore boobs on and off, and having to pee a lot but otherwise good.

Hi kj, I'm totally chilled out! What is wrong with me... no googling, no stressing, feel completely normal! Thank god I feel like this because my last 2 2ww where nightmare.
Tiredness sucks :(

That is so good!! That is the way to be to survive it!

KJ- Thanks! Congrats on your BFP! I do remember being stressed almost the whole 41 weeks. Everything went completely fine, but it was certainly not an easy pregnancy emotionally.

Jack- good for you! I'm a little better this weekend, but still not totally relaxed. It sounds like we're in a similar place. I moved our daughter to her toddler bed last week, too! I hope we both get #2 with this FET.

I am 5dp5dt today. With the last one I got my BFP at 6dp5dt, so I might test tomorrow or Tuesday. I can't decide, but probably won't hold out too much longer. I only have one test in the house.

Hi miw, my dd is 2years 5months. She is probably late coming out of her cot, but we had such a good routine I wasnt going to disturb.. I tested 5dp5dt with my bfp... I have decided I'm not testing as early this time because it will put me in bad form if it's bfn and I'm happily floating around here in a bubble I dont wanted popped! Lol
Have you had any symptoms? None here! Currently 3dp!

Good luck miw and jackdoll, thinking positive for you both!

good luck miw & jackdoll!! :dust:

jackdoll - sounds like you're the tww champ around here. you seem so calm!!

afm - NT scan tomorrow... I had a lot of cramping last week so I am terrified... wish me luck!

Thank you jackdoll, feeling quite tired and sick most of the time, it's. a struggle with dd as feel quite faint a lot too when I get hungry
I haven't got my next scan until 31st July , no way I can wait that long. So I'm going to book a private one , probably for the 12th July then won't have long to wait til the next one lol

Ko, hope all goes well , I'm sure the cramping is everything stretching, I had it the other night but understand the worry!

Help help help!!
I am freaking out!!!

My estrogen levels have plateaued/dropped in the past two days. They are triggering me tonight since I have 12 in the 21-17mm range but they are all concerned because my estrogen went from 2300-2100 in the past two days. I had it checked yesterday and today which showed decreases both days. Also my lining has gone from 9mm to 7.5mm. I asked if I should cancel and the dr said no. But I can't help but feel this means I have terrible quality eggs since they stopped producing estrogen. The follicles grew each day however.

Someone please help I'm feel like all my eggs are going to be terrible quality and I have idea why they should be

Mnelson I don't have any answers, just try & trust the doctors decisions,.. hope everything works out for you x

Hi mnelson, sorry I don't know ally about estrogen , mine was never tested during my ivf cycle, like jackdoll said though, trust your drs and I hope all works out well at ec

Star good for you booking a private scan, but your mind at ease. Xx
Currently 4dp5dt... feel no different

I had re-opened my account as MIWIttc2, but the site seems to have closed the account and made me dig out and activate my old user name.

Anyway, 6dp5dt today and it's still sinking in but I got my BFP this morning (didn't test before this). I felt good for this FET, but I still can't quite believe it. The line was light but showed up within a minute or two on my left over FRER. The plan is to do my beta Sunday (12dpt), but I think my local lab is closed then, so maybe they will bump it to Saturday. Very hopeful baby will stick!!

Jack- are you still waiting to test? I know what you mean about wanting to stay in the bubble. I still don't have cramps, but I've been very hungry, somewhat nauseated, and tired, and as of yesterday my lower belly started feeling heavy and tight. All relatively minor and could of course be due to the lovely progesterone injections.

Good luck everyone!

Lets see if I can figure out how to update the signature. I know these boards have been so helpful to me. Not sure it's working, so I'll post it here in case it's helpful to anyone in the future.

Me 32/ DH 33
TTC #1
May 2013 stopped BCPs No AF 100+ days, lean PCOS
Sept-Feb 4 rounds clomid then fermera- no O
IVF #1 BFP!! 4 frozen. It's a girl!!
TTC#2 June 2016
Long irregular cycles, confirmed O Oct-April - BFN
FET #1- BFP!! waiting for beta

MIW/kepper- Welcome and congrats on your BFP!

Ashley- My Cetrotide shots were worse for me too. They also gave me an itchy rash at the injection site which sucked. Any updates? Hope everything is going well for you!

kj- Good luck on Wednesday! Have you kept testing? I didn't stop for a long time. :haha:

jack- I'm glad your DD is doing well in her new bed. Also glad you're feeling so relaxed this TWW! I felt relaxed during mine too, until I started testing. Hopefully I won't have to stay on PIO the whole pregnancy, but I have heard of women doing shots 2x a week the whole time.

koj- I'm sure your NT scan will go smoothly, but good luck and update us when you can! I know cramping can be scary but think how much things are growing in there.

star- I'm sorry you're still feeling tired and sick. No fun! Hopefully that will get better within the next couple of weeks. I'm glad you booked a private scan. July 31st was just such a long wait!

mnelson- I know it's hard, but try & stay calm :hugs: 12 in the 17-21 range is excellent. I've read mature follicles have 150-300 estrogen each, so I think you're on track to get between 7-12 eggs. Honestly fertilization and proper cell division is more important than how many you get, so try not to focus too much on the numbers. If you get one perfect embryo that takes, it will all be worth it! <3

AFM, had to go back on PIO every day. I'm actually feeling way less worried now that I'm back on it. Also, I get to have a scan this Wednesday!!! :happydance: I looked up 10w4d ultrasounds and it should be a good one. I'm nervous but excited.

Congratulations kepper!

Scooby I'm excited for your scan weds, I had one at 10 weeks with dd and it is a good one! I'm glad you're feeling better about the pio, I just have to stop all my mess at 10 weeks with no testing which is scary but I did with dd and all was fine , fingers crossed!

kepper (aka miw!): congratulations!!!! you just got here and you're already enhancing the luckiness of this thread!! (in case you didn't know, there's probably about a 75% success rate on this thread and everyone here is the BEST!! <3)

mnelson - sorry to hear about your estrogen level and sorry I can't be of any help. they never tested mine either but they did put me on an estrogen patch for about a week after my transfer. maybe you can ask for those??

star - yay for a private scan!! the wait is dreadful so I'm so happy you've done something about it :) hope you get a scan soon!

jack - i'm all for waiting until beta day as that's what I did and don't regret it one bit :) good luck to you!!

scooby - thanks! can't wait for your scan as well!! I never got a scan around 10w but I think you'll get to see moobley moving around!!

afm - scan went well! if you'd like to see, I've posted my scan in my LTTTC journal ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->