IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Thanks scooby, wondering should I test tomorrow @ 7dp... did anyone test 7dp & get clear lines!!! Your scan pic is beautiful. Xx

I did jackdoll, first time I tested this time around and didn't really feel different either, good luck!

Just got my Fert Report. Out of the 21 collected, only 14 ended up being mature, but 13 fertilized with ICSI. So hopefully tomorrow goes okay and they don't all start dropping off once they start dividing on their own.
I have to get a scan on Day 3 to see if I have hyperstimulated ovaries due to the amount of eggs collected. If so, no 3 day transfer for us, so we have to hope everything makes it to blast or we will have nothing to show for it.

mnelson - congrats!! I also had 13 fertilized!! I ended up with 3 day-5 blastocysts. It's great that they are monitoring you for OHSS. I didn't have OHSS in the beginning, but I did develop it after transfer (first sign of bfp which I didn't know at the time!)

I hope all goes well in a few days!

jack - I think a lot of people start getting their hint of bfps around 7dp. Good luck!!

hope - wow! I've heard that that happens in places but I would definitely prefer to be sleeping while they retrieved... maybe they're so good you won't feel it??? (trying to think positive!!) Good luck!!

Thanks girls! Wondering should I just do it tomorrow though dh is in England to Friday!!
I'll see how I feel when I wake up in the morning!

Brillant numbers mnelson xxx

Great news mnelson! Grow little embies

Thats a great report Mnelson! I believe I had the same number and no OHSS for me. I read that coconut water helps and I drank a lot of it. I'll be sending your embryos positive vibes so they keep growing!

Beautiful scan scooby. It has to be a great feeling!

Hope I'm so sorry. Make sure you have some Tylenol on hand. It really did help my pain after.

Jack I had a nice line at 7dp. Fingers crossed I'll be stalking tomorrow to see if you test.

AFM feeling waves of nausea and also cramping. So nervous for my scan tomorrow. I'll be 6w6d so I'm hoping it's good news and I finally get to see a hb.

Jack-good luck testing soon!! I hope you get some really great news! You've done so good staying so calm this while time!

Mnelson-awesome news!! Hope you get lots that are continuing to grow!

Scooby-amazing scan!! That is so awesome! You must be so excited :)

Ashley-hope er went well today!

Hope-good luck with er this wknd!

Afm:3rd beta was over 10000! I get so nervous waiting for each phone call. I think I am about 5w4d. My scan is scheduled for Monday the 17th. Feels like forever away but I'm really excited!:)

Great news on the beta kj!

Dogmommy, exciting day tomorrow, sure scan will be perfect

Jackdoll, lots of positive vibes your way!

This thread is so encouraging. So many positives. I can't wait to see more scan pics. :)

Good luck, mnelson, hope those eggs are growing great!

Ashley- Hope ER went well!

Kj- that beta seems huge! Great numbers!

AFM- I just started my Lupron injections to hopefully keep the follicles around the same size and prevent early ov on the 3rd. I'm on my last week of bcp and I'm due to start stimming on the 22nd. As I remember just how afraid of needles I am, I can't help but count the number of injections coming up...and it's all worth it in the end, right?

Ella it is definitely all worth it, you can do this and we're with you all the way!

star- Good for you! I think you should trust your instinct that everything is fine. I hear you about doctor's appointments, I'm so sick of going there!

jack- :test: Just kidding, no pressure! I got clear lines by 9dp3dt which is the equivalent. Whatever you decide, I'm wishing you all the luck in the world!

mnelson- Hope you get great news again today! I also drank lots of coconut water to stay hydrated after retrieval. :thumbup: I like the Harvest Bay brand because it's not super sweet.

dogmommy- Good luck at your scan today!!!

Ashley- How did retrieval go? Hope you're feeling ok!

kj- Awesome beta! :happydance: So you'll be 7w2d at your scan, right? I had mine at 7w4d and saw a tiny little peanut and a heartbeat. It was so cool, you're going to love it.

dbz- The first shots are the worst because of the anticipation. But once you realize they're not that painful, you get used to them. Honestly, after a few days you'll feel like a pro! I'm so excited you're getting started in a couple of weeks. :)

AFM, first OBGYN appointment is tomorrow afternoon. Hope I like her!

Ach girls thanks for all the encouraging messages.
So I tested this morning (7dp6dt) same as a 5day blast. And it was BFN. Not even a hint, so I know that's it! I'm ok with it, I spent the morning shopping for my holiday coming up. I will talk with dh tomorrow, but think that's us one and done xx

dogmommy - happy scan day!!! <3

mnelson - Keep us posted on how things are developing! I have a good feeling you'll make it to day 5 (if that is what you and your drs are aiming for!)

Jack - good luck testing soon!! :D

kj - wow!! well, there's definitely someone in there for sure!! :D like scooby said, you'll love your scan with the fluttering heartbeat <3

scooby - yay for first OB appointment! They'll ask you the same questions over and over again but in the end, you'll get to either see moobley or hear him/her :D so excited for you!

dbz - yes totally worth it in the end!!!! you'll get so used to the needles, you won't even flinch in the end!

Ashley, Star - how are you doing?

Sorry to hear that jackdoll, do you have any Frosties left ? I understand if you're done now, I was getting to that point and would have been at peace with dh and dd, hugs

jack- I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I'm glad you feel okay about it. You have one frostie left after this one? I understand wanting to be done TTC. Good luck with whatever you decide!

No more Frosties, I had 2 and they put the 2 back in...
My mum can't believe how calm I am, I can't believe it myself.

Jack-I'm so sorry. Sending you lots of hugs. I understand being ready to move on from this process, it can be so consuming in every way. I'm glad you feel at peace and I hope you are getting lots of love from your DD today :hugs: thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->