IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Jack- I'm so sorry to hear that. Hugs to you and your DD.

I had my first beta today (13dp5dt) and it is 3006! Doesn't that seem high? It's just posted on my account (since I get my blood drawn at an outside lab), the nurse hasn't called to discuss yet. We only transferred 1.

kepper - WOW!!! that is super high! Like triplets territory!!

Kepper that's great! Mine was 916 and 14dp5dt!

dogmommy- I'm glad you don't have a hemorrhage & hope this was a one-time thing! I think bleeding during the first trimester is way more common that we realize though and I'm sure you're fine. :)

ash- Glad it wasn't gallstones! I hope your transfer went well yesterday. Please check in when you can.

kepper- Wow, that really is high. How many did you transfer? Even if you transferred one, there's always the possibility that it split! ;) Good luck and keep us posted!

AFM, appointment went very well. I got another scan and got to hear the heartbeat and they took some blood. I'll be back in on Monday for my NT scan and first tri screening, and what sounds like a frightening amount of bloodwork :shock: I don't know about you guys but my veins are shot!

Star & Scoobs- :hugs: thank you for your well wishes!

Transfer went great yesterday. We transferred 2 5day 3BB blasts. I got pics of my embabies and it was so surreal. I thought I was gonna get emotional and cry but I held it in during the ET.

I have 10 embies that they are still watching today/tomorrow to see if they turn into blasts (I think) I am not sure if they are blasts yet because if they were blasts I thought they would have froze them yesterday. Really hoping that they turn into blasts or that they are okay so they can freeze all of them. Had nightmares last night that all of them arrested and we had nothing to freeze.

Ahh congratulations Ashley! When is otd?

Hope your embies make it to freeze

Congrats Ashley!! We are looking at transferring annuch similar situation for our FET so I am excited to see how yours goes. If it helps I had quite a few blasts happen in Day 6 so I am sure you will get a few!

Congrats on your transfer Ashley!! Hope you get some great news very soon!

Scooby-that's awesome you got to have another scan and that you like your ob! How is your progesterone doing now? Will you try to wean off again soon?

Afm-I've been feeling pretty good so far. Bloated and peeing a lot. A little quesy at times but nothing too bad and no food aversions at all. Last time vegetables grossed me out so bad and all I wanted was carbs but I've still been wanting healthy stuff.

Hello All,

Im 34..and had my first IVF BFN in Nov 2016 :(

On 19th June 2017, FET Day 5, 2 blasto were transferred.
2ndJuly BFP :) Beta HCG was 900 which became 2400 in 48 hrs and 8K+ in 6 days. First scan on 17th Monday.
i have a lot many questions nd im getting vry anxious.

1) im getting some cramps now on left lower abdomen. is this normal and nothin to worry.
2) I dont get anything like morning sickness
3) Having beta hcg positive mean there is definetly a baby growing inside?
4) what r the symptoms of miscarriage?
5) wat precautions should be taken

Kepper- Any news of how many babies you have got growing in there? When will you find out if you have 1 or 2 or 3 LOL :haha:

Star- OTD is Wed July 19 :) I am holding out for that! No testing early over here!
How are you doing?

Mnelson- How are you feeling with the OHSS? Hope you are doing well.

KJW- Yay for no food aversions! :happydance: Glad you are feeling good!

Koj- Thank you!!!! :cloud9:

Dogmommy- How are you doing sweetie?:hugs:

AFM- I just called the RE, and I have great news! We have 5 FIVEEEE :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:freezer babies! My RE only freezes embryos that are a certain grade so I know they are all good quality embabies! I screamed on the phone with joy but the nurse didn't seem really amused LMFAO. So thrilled because that means we have at the least 3 more FETs that I can do in the future! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am 3dpt5dt. Will not be testing early here. When I got a BFP last time I didn't get it until about 14dpo so there is no point in making myself angry lol

Hi babybump, congratulations on your bfp, cramps and aches are normal but speak to your dr for reassurance if you need to, I didn't have morning sickness at first and about 6 weeks started feeling nauseous but haven't actually been sick, unfortunately I've had a positive beta but baby didn't develop, the chances of everything being fine are higher though so please try not to worry, I got my bfp after that cycle

Hope all goes well, when is your first scan?

Ashley, wow great news!! Congratulations, I'm good thank you, had a scan Tuesday 9w5d measuring a day ahead and all good , good luck on its, not long to go!

Ashley congrats that's amazing!! Can't wait till the 19th! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Babybumpmom I have plenty of cramps. I also have endometriosis so it comes with the territory. Like star said an hcg doesn't necessarily mean a baby. Your ultrasound on Monday should give you some information. watch out for bright red bleeding and strong cramps. Call Dr right away. I had one day of morning sickness and it never came back.

Scooby glad to hear your appt went well!

How's everyone else doing?

AFM 8 weeks today. At yesterday's ultrasound baby measured at 8week1day and hb was 180bpm. But they said they saw blood so I might bleed again or it may resolve itself. After googling I learned it's called subchoronic hematoma (sp) sounds bad but ultrasound tech said happens with ivf. :( I have to go back in a week to check it.

ash- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dust: And five frosties is AMAZING! I loved the pictures of our embies too, I even sent them to family & close friends lol. You're so good for waiting until OTD. I hope you have an easy 2WW and take good care of yourself. Best of luck for Wednesday!

kj- I'm in the process of trying to wean off of the progesterone again. Truth be told, I'm so done with it and needles in general. Numbers were great last Friday but lower on Wednesday, and I had blood drawn (again) this morning after a 2 day break from shots. So fingers crossed all looks good! I'm glad you're still feeling pretty good and hope you have any easy first trimester!

babybump- Congrats and welcome! Your HCG levels look good and are doubling normally, so try not to worry too much at this point. Cramps are totally normal as long as they aren't accompanied by blood. Hope your scan on Monday goes well and you can relax a bit :)

dogmommy- Hooray for a good scan! SCH is SUPER common in IVF pregnancies. To be honest, I sort of assumed I'd have that. I know at least 15 women who did and all of them ended up having healthy, normal pregnancies. So I know it's scary but the odds are definitely in your favor that all will be well. :hugs:

AFM, I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow which feels like a huge milestone. Most days, I still can't believe that this is happening! I'm starting to relax a teeny bit, and think about things like the nursery and daycare. But we've got a long way to go. Hopefully the NT scan is normal and all chromosomal tests look okay. That's a big hurdle at my age, so I'm anxiously awaiting those results but trying to stay positive that all is well with the baby.

Ashley-5frosties is amazing!! I hope this tww flies by and you get some really exciting news soon! You're so strong for waiting for your beta

Dog mommy-so glad your scan went well. I have had 3 friends that had that too and all had healthy pregnancies. I know it still must be scary to have to go through it.

Scooby-wow! 12 weeks already?! That is so exciting! I hope your progesterone levels come back good again and you can wean off the shots. What a nice feeling that will be! When do you get the results of your genetic testing?

Baby bump-your numbers look great! My 1st scan is also on Monday and I'm also very anxious/nervous. Really hope we both have great 1st ultrasounds :)

Ashley - WOW! that's awesome!!!! 5 frosties is amazing!! congrats!!

dogmommy - sorry to hear there's still some blood left in there but sounds like your baby's doing great!! will you get another scan in a week?? that would be exciting :)

scooby - yay for 12 weeks!! 12 seems like such a big milestone doesn't it? Maybe its because of the NT scan. I hope yours goes well!! The chromosomal tests are nerve wracking but I'm really glad I did it for peace of mind! When is your NT scan?? Can't wait!

kjw - yay for your first scan on Monday!! How far along are you now? Hope you get to see that cute fluttering heart <3

afm - believe it or not, I am in my 2nd trimester..! what!! Time has been dragging but 2nd trimester has a nice ring to it :) I have a midwife appt on Wednesday and I'm hoping I'll hear the baby's heartbeat again. The nerves still have not gone away despite a good NT scan and chromosomal results coming back low risk. BnB is a double edged sword in a way that I get great support from you all but at the same time you tend to see/hear a lot of horror stories even in the 2nd tri and beyond... Hoping all will be ok

Hope you guys all have a great weekend!!!

Dogmommy,I'm glad your scan was good, hope you don't have anymore bleeding but I'm sure you will be fine

Kj, hope scan goes well Monday! Exciting

Scooby, happy 12 weeks already!

Ko, second tri! How did that happen already?! Great news about your results too

Afm, had a good scan at 9w5d measuring a day ahead, 12 week scan is 2 weeks Monday when I should be 12w4d, cannot wait to get to that point!

Koj-that is so awesome you are in your 2nd trimester!! That must be such a nice feeling!

Afm-I had my 1st ultrasound today and I was such an emotional wreck. I got so scared before it because last time we got to this point there was no heartbeat. Well we got the surprise of our lives when they found 2 babies! Our one embryo split into identical twins! They are both measuring on track and we got to hear both heart beats! 153 and 156. I'm so relieved, excited, and shocked! I'm just praying that they keep growing strong. My next ultrasound is next Wednesday :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I am 8dp5dt today. Tested on 6dp5dt and it was BFN. I have no symptoms at all. Guess I am out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->