• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

KJW- lol thank you!

Dogmommy- I am 9dp5dt. I ran out to buy a test just to see the lines, and that first line came up immediately.

I am sorry you are having the spotting. Are you able to rest much? I would suggest resting as much as you can. Did you talk to the nurse at the IVF clinic, and she told you that its normal? As much as it sucks, try to think of it this way, the IVF clinic has lots of experience and if she is saying its normal I would just take her word for it. There is no point of her lying to you , know what I mean?

Ashley- Congratulations!!! :dance: I had such a great feeling for you. And it sure seems like both of them stuck!

Dogmommy- I think everything will be fine, but if you're nervous & want reassurance ask for a scan. I did that once when my progesterone dipped & I was nervous. It was so worth it!

Ashley - YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! seems like you might have twinsies too!!! SO excited for you!!!

dogmommy - sorry to hear you didn't get a scan today :( I agree with scooby. If you're anxious, you should definitely ask for a scan!!

Congratulations Ashley! That's a pretty high beta, too! :)

Lemon water and crackers for me this morning, but I'll take it!

Congratulations Ashley!!!! I am so excited for you! I am going to be implanting two very similar embryos as you did so I am so excited that you had such a positive outcome!

That beta is crazy!!! I definitely am thinking both took! When do you go for your next beta/ultrasound?

Dogmommy - I would totally be freaking out if I had bleeding, but like everyone says SCH is super common on ladies with IVF, and if the IVF clinic is feeling like you're doing pretty well, I agree with Ashley and would try to just take their word for it. Way easier said than done, but I would feel comfortable knowing there was a reason for it, and that they are aware of it. Hopefully you can put it out of your mind for a bit and enjoy the pregnancy <3

Ashley that's wonderful news! I thought it would be good news for you too, yay congratulations!!!

Scooby, Koj, Star - Thank you!:hugs:

Mnelson- How is you OHSS doing? Is it gone? How are you feeling? Can't wait for you to do your FET! Yeah I really don't know if we have 1 or 2. I feel like the beta number could go either way. I go in for my next beta on Monday.

AFM- I def have dreamed about how I would surprise DH when I got our BFP. Well I freaking blew it. As soon as I got the news I was utterly shocked and called him at work. He works construction and he had to fight back tears in front of his crew. LMFAO

Afterwards I was all disappointed that I couldn't hold out for Friday to create my surprise announcement. LOL

Ashley- Aw, that's ok, you were just excited!! I held off and did a "special" surprise for DH, and he was a little mad that I didn't tell him right away. (Not really, but he couldn't believe I kept it secret from him.) So the first five minutes after I told him was him going, "What? I don't understand, you didn't test yet?" :lol: So don't be upset, it never goes quite as planned.

So I'm trying to figure out how many BFP's that is so far for our group. Has anyone kept a running total? It was dancing, koj, Emily, me, star, October, dogmommy, kjw, kepper, Ashley... and I know I'm missing some! Still, that's 10!!! :shock: And hopefully more to come!

That is a lot of bfps! We need to add it to the title to encourage more good luck!

Is everyone in the pregnancy groups and discussions thread?

Called 'assisted conception success- due 2018 xx'

If anyone wants to join

Hi ladies! I know I've already missed the June cutoff, but was hoping to join this thread?? I'm starting bcp today and will start stimming in August (I think) for an all frozen cycle with CCS. I was supposed to start suppression in August but I happened to have my ODWU on CD3 and my doctor wanted to take advantage of my 18 antral follicles, so this is all a bit sudden and overwhelming! I'm a little nervous about over-suppression from the bcp and was wondering if there were any indicators that might be predictive?

star, scooby, ashley, koj, kj, dogmommy, kepper - congrats all on your bfp's!! and please forgive me if I've left anyone out, I'll get caught up I promise!

mnelson - how are you feeling? Do you know when your FET will be?

Welcome babylights, never too late here, this thread just keeps going so we'll be here for support
Sorry I can't really help with the bcp as never took it, I hope your cycle goes well though!

welcome to the super lucky thread, babylights! I did bcp suppression but I don't have any insights into oversupression. I just did the regular protocol and ended up with 15 mature follicles. I hope you get similar or better results!!

Extend the title out to October so I can participate again! Maybe the next one will be stickier!

Ahh that's good news secret, I'm glad you are going to try again, praying for a sticky for you x

Welcome babylights! I did bcp pill too but I'm not sure about oversupression. I remember wondering about it but it all worked out and I still did ok! Good luck with your upcoming cycle, august is right around the corner!

Secret-excited you will be doing another cycle! Ive got a good feeling for you and will have everything crossed!

Thanks for the welcome ladies!!
koj & kj- do you happen to remember your AMH, FSH and AFC?

I still haven't gotten my calendar, and we started the bcp before all my blood results came back. I hope that's okay...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

babylights- Welcome :flower: Very low E2 levels at your baseline could indicate over-suppression, but most women don't have an issue. It's generally only a problem if you have very low AMH (or other markers of DOR) or are over 35. So try not to worry about it & good luck! :)

secret- Changed the title of the thread just for you hun :)

Hope everyone else is doing well! I'm finally, finally, finally off PIO! :happydance:

Hi scooby, congrats on being done with PIO!!! They sound awful, I'm kind of dreading them. Thanks so much for the welcome! I'm 36, which is why I was worried. But there must be a reason why my dr. decided on bcp...right?? Not gonna lie, still not knowing my last test results + the (seemingly blind) bcp decision is making me start to feel a leeeeetle bit panicky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->