IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Kj that is an amazing update! I am so excited and happy for you!!!

Divine, sorry you have a bfn, when is your otd? Still could be time for it to change

koj- Happy 2nd tri! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow :)

kj- Wow! :shock: That's incredible!! Do you know Lemon? The same thing happened to her! I can imagine you must have a lot of emotions right now. Are they in 2 separate sacs? Good luck tomorrow!!!

AFM, NT scan looked good. :thumbup:

kjw- What a wonderful surprise!!!!! :baby::baby:

scooby- Glad your NT scan was normal!

koj- can't believe you are in 2nd tri now~

AFM- I have my beta scheduled for tomorrow. I still haven't POAS. I am very calm and hoping for the best. I don't have any expectations just praying that I get good news tomorrow.

kj - wow!!!! double (adorable) trouble <3 <3 Congratulations!!!!!! like scooby said, you should definitely "meet" lemon_tree!!!

Scooby, great news on scan

Ashley, lots of luck for tomorrow, you have such strong will power!

Ashley-good luck tomorrow!! I hope you get some great news!

Scooby-so glad your NT scan went well!

Thank you guys so much for the support!! I'm in total shock but so excited! They each have their own sac which they said was good. I'm not sure if they share a placenta or each have one or maybe they can't see that yet? I don't know Lemon but I would love to talk to her! What forum is she on?

Ashley- Eeek! That seems like that went fast (although probably not for you lol). Wishing you the very best of luck tomorrow!!!

kjw- Were they both in the big bubble together or were there two separate bubbles? (Sorry, I can't think of a better way to explain it lol.) If they were in two separate bubbles then that's the lowest risk, similar to having fraternal twins. :thumbup: Lemon is one of the sweetest and kindest people and I'm sure she'd be happy to answer any of your questions! Here is her pregnancy journal. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-22-weeks-pregnant-mo-di-twins-after-ivf.html She's 22 weeks with mo/di twins after her single embryo split.

Lol they are in two separate bubbles. The NP said they share a room but there's a wall between them with the door shut. Thank you for the link! I can't wait to read her journal and talk to her :)

Ashley - Good luck tomorrow!!! I also held off testing until beta day! I thought I was the only person ever to do that so I'm glad I have a buddy :) Wishing you all the best!!!!

I think one of the ways I was able to have such strong will power to wait is because the pregnancy testing is not included in the price of our IVF package. It is also mandatory that I get it done there so they can keep an eye on my progesterone/estrogen levels to adjust meds. It will be $75 per test, so its $225 out of pocket. I figure what is the point of paying for a POAS pregnancy test if I have to pay another $225 for a beta/estradiol/progesterone test. LOL

kj- That's excellent news! :thumbup: What an exciting time for you and DH :)

Ashley- Good luck today!!!

AFM, only 2 PIO shots left, hallelujah! :dance:

Wow! So great to see so many moving into the 2nd trimester on here! When did you/do you stop progesterone?

KJ- Congratulations!! That must have been quite a surprise. What were your HCG levels? Since my levels are high I've been trying to prepare myself for the possibility. It's great that you have 2 sacs, from what I've read 1 sac is much more rare and also much more high risk. I've also read that sometimes they can't see the "dividing wall" until 12 weeks or later, so nice that they could see yours relatively early.

Ashley- good luck today!!

I've had 3 betas now:
3,006 (4w4d or 13dp5dt)
6,910 (4w6d)
35,000 (5w5d)
My progesterone was 18.2 at 4w6d so they upped me to 1.5 mL and now it's up to 38, so that's a relief. Scan scheduled for next Friday (7w1d) and I'm crossing my fingers for 1 healthy heart beat :)

Ashley-good luck today!!

Scooby-2 more pio shots! That is so exciting you must be so excited to graduate from the meds!

Kepper-mine were 698, 1640, and something over 10000. Your numbers are extremely high so there is for sure a chance! You just transferred 1 also right? I never in my wildest dreams thought we would see two but I feel so lucky and excited! Just praying they both keep going strong! I can't wait for you to have your scan:)

Kepper I stopped at 10 weeks, your betas are really high! Wonder if you have 2 as well, how exciting would that be

kepper- I don't know if you remember but I actually guessed you might have a split embryo in there after you told us your betas. Funny that it happened to kjw instead lol. But still could have happened to you too! What would be the odds of two women ending up with spontaneous identicals on one thread?? So excited for your scan next week! I'll do a shot tomorrow and then my last one on Saturday. I'm a teeny but nervous but mostly just SO excited.

kj- I. Can't. Wait. Lol. Seriously, I don't think my butt will ever be the same! :haha: As for you, nothing like getting two for the price of one! :rofl:

star- Did you have any spotting or anything once you stopped?

kepper - I stopped at 10 weeks as well! and yes, I'm also gonna guess you have at least 2 in there...!! but then again, there have been other ladies on BnB who've had HUGE beta numbers and only had 1 so you could still end up with 1! Can't wait for your scan!!

Hi everyone :hi:

I AM PREGNANT! :baby::cloud9::happydance:

My HCG was 487. Nurse said it was high. I am just over the moon/shocked!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Aww yay!!! I've been checking s bunch today to see if you posted! Congratulations!! So exciting:happydance:

Omg such good news on here!!

Ashley congrats!!!! How many dpt are you?

Kj that's amazing news! So amazing to find two!

Scooby glad your NT scan went well!

AFM I'm bummed I had my appt but just did urinalysis and blood work. No ultrasound :( I'm just suppose to call if there's more bleeding. I'm just praying that baby keeps growing nice and strong. No idea when my next ultrasound will be. I told nurse I was concerned about the SCH and she told me that's normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->