• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Kj- so happy to hear your 2 little ones are doing well!

Congrats on 12 weeks Star!

Scooby- congrats again on your test results!

I had my scan today and it's ONE healthy baby! Measuring right on time (7w1d) with a strong little heart beat. Twins would have been exciting, but I'm relieved it's just one in there.

Thank you Kepper-I was just thinking of you! So glad you had a good scan and that you got to hear the heartbeat! I really thought maybe twins too but you're little one must just be extra strong making all those hormones! How are you feeling? I have zero appetite and it's kind of frustrating. Not trying to complain just wish it was easier to get food down. Hope you are doing well!

star- Good luck with your scan today!

kepper- Wow, I really expected 2 with your numbers. So glad you've got a healthy little one in there though! I felt the same way when I found out we only had one in there. Twins would have been tough for us.

kj- I hope your appetite returns soon!

Kepper - I totally thought there would be two with those numbers! Glad to hear the scan went well.

Star- Can't wait to hear how your scan goes!

Kj - Sorry to hear you don't have much appetite. I hope it picks up soon!

AFM - Had 10 follicles that they were measuring last week. I triggered on Saturday night and just had my retrieval this morning. They managed to get 8 eggs out of there. Now I'm just waiting to hear back fertilization numbers tomorrow...The suspense is killing me already...

Thanks everyone, I'll make sure to check in and keep you's all updated and find out how your growing bumps are doing..
Congratulations on team blue scooby.. I have 5 nephews and they are so loveable, constantly kissing and hugging me... you've so much to look forward too x

Thank you kepper, congratulations on your scan!

Db, well done on ec, hope you get a good report today, the waiting is the worst!

Afm, scan went well yesterday thank you all, hoping to book a gender scan in 4 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
dbz- Well done! FX for a great fertilization report today!

jack- Thank you hun! I'm super excited to have a little boy :)

star- That's such an awesome scan pic! I'm so glad it went well. :hugs:

kepper - wow!! I totally thought at least twins for you! Those were like triplet range! congrats on your happy little baby!

kj - feeling any better recently???

dbz - good luck on fert results today!!! keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

jack - so good to hear from you!!

star - yay!!! can't believe how far we've come already!!

scooby - :hi:

Star, that is such a beautiful scan pic! Its so detailed!

DB- good luck today with the fert report! Will be checking back in hoping for great news for you!!

kepper congrats on a great scan and hearing the heartbeat!!

DB amazing retrieval number! Wishing for a great fert report too!

star beautiful scan! *swoon*

:wave: hi everybody!!

afm 13 days til stims and I can't shake this growing sense of doom. I hope I'll be able to really believe that we'll have a baby one day. You ladies are my inspiration! <3

Thank you ladies

Babylights, it's natural to feel that way or nervous but you're getting closer to your dream and we will be here to support you!

Advice needed ladies!

Any of you who had a freeze-all or even a failed cycle I guess, did your cycles return to normal the next month? I mean, my AF started when it should have during the stim cycle, but this cycle is odd, its CD16 for me and no fertile CM in sight, so it seems like my O is a while a way still. Anyone have a longer cycle following a stims cycle??
This is just annoying for me because its just dragging out how long it will be until we can start our FET since I need to wait until my next CD1 to call in to start down reg at the end of that one.

Hi mnelson, I did do a freeze all but I have long cycles anyway, when I used to get to day 35 the clinic used to prescribe provera to induce af so see how you go and ask about it if you need to

star, what a beautiful picture!!!

i feel like i am out of the loop on this thread.

who is expecting?
and who is doing a FET or IVF soon??

for me, i am doing a FET Thursday! this is my second attempt the try. my last baby was on the third try. hoping this one work as i am so tired from all the meds, and just stress of it all. the PIO shots have been terrible this time around. like hurts when he injects them and i don't understand why as my husband has done them a million times... anyway, excited to start the 2ww thursday

Db-hope you got a great fertilization report today! I know it is so nerve wracking waiting for those calls!

Star-what a beautiful ultrasound picture! I can't wait for you to find out the gender! Any prediction?

Babylights-I felt the exact same way you did. I think it is hard to believe it will work when with all of our history there have been so many disappointments but it does work! You will do great!

Mnelson-I got my period like 5 days after collection which was suprising that it was that soon then I started bcp that cycle for at least 30 days. I think it was longer. They gave me the option of a natural cycle first then down reg but I was ready to get started. I can see how your cycle may vary that first month though because I think it takes awhile to get your hormones to level out.

Juliet-good luck Thursday!! Hoping your tww goes fast and you get your bfp!

Afm-I'm 9w2d and we just had another scan and they look good! I get so nervous each time but I'm so thankful today was good. I get to start my taper this Sunday and off meds completely by the following Sunday and I'm so excited! No more pio! Our next appointment is next Tuesday then hopefully I will get into a high risk ob after that.

Hey ladies, so we got the call this morning and out of 8 eggs, 7 were good quality. Unfortunately, there was no fertilization. :cry: My doc called and said he wanted to do a second day "rescue" ICSI. So they injected sperm in this morning and we'll see what kind of fertilization we get tomorrow. The fertilization numbers are lower with rescue ICSI, but doc thinks we'll get to transfer at least one. Success rates aren't great, but my clinic has had three live births from this procedure, so not hopeless. And really any fertilization is better than none...any chance we get to transfer is better than none too. So, here's hoping tomorrow's call is much better.

Thank you Juliet, really hope this works out for you, sending lots of luck for thurs!

Kj, thank you glad you and the babies are well, exciting times to not have any more meds! We're going to book a gender scan for 16 weeks and I'm thinking boy, I don't know why haha

Db, sorry about the fertilisation report, I hope today brings better news for you, I'm glad they are still giving them another chance

Db-I'm so sorry yesterdays news wasn't what you were hoping for. I hope you get some good news today:hugs:

Star-that is so exciting! Won't be long now until you get to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->