• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Juliet - your FET is tomorrow!! Sending you so many good thoughts, ahh you will be PUPO so soon!! I start stims 8/14 eeks!

kj - Yay for a great scan and for coming off of meds soon!! Thank you so much for your kind words, I hope I can start feeling more positive soon <3

DB - have everything crossed for good news for you today :hugs:

DB, hoping for good news for you today.

thanks everyone, FET is 10 in the morning!, 12 hours to go! i am a bit excited

babylights- You're getting so close now! I don't know if this helps, but my sister and I both had to do IVF & on our successful cycles we visualized actually having a baby in our home. After years of being too superstitious to let myself think about it, I googled nursery themes and looked at baby clothes and pictured myself holding a baby. I think there's something to be said for the power of positive thinking :)

Juliet- How did your transfer go yesterday? I hope everything is all good!

kj- So happy you had another great scan <3

dbz- :hugs: Will you be trying again soon?

Sorry to hear that news DB. I hope Dr can give an explanation as to why this happened.

Juliet I hope transfer went well!

Juliet - hope your transfer went great and you've been resting comfortably!

scooby - that helps a great deal, thank you so much! It's funny you should mention looking at baby stuff because...I totally bought a piece of baby clothing in the Nordstrom sale :blush: I've never even had the desire to do something like that but I just felt like well, we'll need that, some day at the very least! And it was striped - I'm a bit obsessed with stripes. DH was so sure - "you should definitely get it" - so that was that :)

afm our meds are being delivered in two days! Then baseline 8/10. I'm feeling more excited now, thanks for the support and letting me know I wasn't a weirdo for feeling so numb :flower: I decided to loosen way up on my diet too, it was starting to really stress me out and I was definitely not eating enough. Had In N Out protein style burgers last night and it was heavenly!

thanks so much everyone! transfer went well! the embryologist gave the embryo an amazing score of 100%, i am not totally sure what that means. the last failed attempt that emroyo was scored a 90%. but in any case it went well. family and i went for a hotel night on the coast. it was nice and i tried to relax, but always hard with toddlers.

the hard part now is waiting till monday the 14th for beta.
thanks for the support everyone.

Hi ladies, popping in to join! FET scheduled for Sept 5ish!

I'll read through and catch up while we are on the way to the cabin today &#128513;

Welcome mk!

You've joined a lucky thread, I think we have 7-9
Bfps in here, if that's the right number ladies?

welcome Mkay!

this two week wait is dreaded. i am thinking of testing early. if you have seen me from previous posts, i tend not to test early and be strong and wait for the beta. but this time i want to know to ahead of time if it looks like good news or bad news.
my FET was on the third, so i think by the tenth i should be able to start seeing results if things went well on a hpt... right?

Hi j, 2ww is awlful :(
I've waited until otd and I've tested early..
I got a positive 5dp5dt, even though it was very clear it was early!
7dp sounds perfect :)
Good luck...xx

Mkay-welcome! Your fet will be here before you know it!

Babylights-diet can be so stressful! I just tried to really up my protein during my Stims. I definitely had in and out protein style too!

Juliet-it's so hard waiting to test! I waiting until 8dp5dt but I'm sure you could get a positive earlier than that. Good luck! I've got everything crossed for you :)

Hi all - I'm on the tail end of this group but we will be beginning birth control in September and doing our stim cycle in October. We will be going PGS and then FET 6-8 weeks after egg retrieval. Definitely getting nervous and excited! Anyone else stimming in October or doing PGS and FET?

Juliet so exciting, you're almost there! Will you still test on the 10th?

kj thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Ask I start stimming next week, then CCS and FET probably in October!

CCS (comprehensive chromosomal screening) is just a form of PGS.

welcome ask!!!

baby, i think i will test on 10/11th! i am going to do it telling myself that even if it says positive, that the beta will be the for sure on monday.... my last FET i didn't do a home test AT ALL. and then i got a six on the beta and it dropped. so i wonder if a home test would have said yes. anyway, in the further past i would do home tests like crazy and it drive myself crazy!
i think i will only buy 2 for later this week. which kind of test should i get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->