• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Welcome MissEvers, and good luck!!

Ask, good luck with your appt! Hope you get the go ahead to start on Sunday. I'm excited for you that this is all getting rolling!

Pupo means Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise :)

I'm hanging in there. I tested yesterday to check that the trigger was gone and it is. I'm 4 days post-transfer, holding out till Monday to test again! This week is going so slowly! I woke up at 3 am for no reason and had so much trouble getting back to sleep. And now my stomach is upset. But both these things could just be due to the giant plate of nachos I ate last night! :haha:

MissEvers- Welcome & good luck! :flower: I hope you get all 3 of those!

Ask- I've heard no Maca or Vitex during stim cycles, since they both have properties similar to the drugs they're already giving you so they can make things wonky. You're getting so close now, woohoo!

wishn- Have everything crossed for you hun! Try & stay busy to keep you mind off things. It's definitely not an easy 2WW!

Not long til you can test wish; so exciting! What are you testing with?

So excited I am finally testing tomorrow! I am 11dp5dt now, and technically my beta wasn't scheduled until Tuesday because of the long weekend, but my nurse suggested a POAS tomorrow (Friday) and if it's positive, just go get the blood collected anyway. I'm chock full of pregnancy symptoms that have my hopes really high - nausea, bloating, crampy feeling etc.

I know that progesterone can cause a lot of those though. But I thought it was unlikely to be that since they didn't show up until 12 days after I started the progesterone. Just to temper my expectations, did anyone out there start having progesterone type side effects over a week after starting it, but DIDN'T get a BFP?

MissEvers good luck!!

Ask it's all happening so quick, so excited for you! Hope you have a great appointment and you're all clear to start!

Wish these are great signs cycle buddy, fx!!!

thunder fx for your bfp tomorrow!

afm as of yesterday Day 3 we have two 10 cell 4AA's and one 6 cell with some fragmentation that they'll keep watching. Praying that these guys make the big jump to blast, we'll find out on Saturday which is Day 6. I definitely have OHSS (oh the irony) so I've been addressing that more aggressively and have been feeling better.

sounds like good things happening in here!!!

good luck to wish and thunder and anyone else i may have missed!!! hope you see your BFPs!!!

Babylights - sounds like things are moving along well! Will you be waiting to test the embryos until after you've cycled 2 more times?

Should I stop Maca now or just once I start stims? What about ubiquinol?

I'm hoping the IVF nurse calls me back today because I don't even know my med protocol and don't know when meds will be ordered? I'll be starting them in 3 weeks!

Echocardiogram was interesting...cool to see my heart working on the ultrasound! Doc will call later today with results.

Ask it depends on how many we end up with this time and how many we get next round, the price for CCS testing is for up to eight blasts, so that's the consideration. I don't know about maca but my clinic had me take all my supplements all the way through stimming (ubiquinol, resveratrol, Vit D, fish oil, prenatals)

Ok thanks babylights. My clinic's pricing is the same with regards to testing. My RE said if they only test 5, for example, we would have a credit for 3 more if we had to do another round...if that makes sense?

Oh that's interesting, I'll definitely ask them! We tried to ask about CCS and what might happen if we needed to go more than one round during our ivf class and they wouldn't even entertain us because they were so sure we'd only go once - so much for that! ha

Well I ALMOST made it to Sept 1. We tested tonight (11dp5dt) and got two :bfp: :bfp: - one FRER regular one digital!! I can't believe after 2 years it's finally happening. Going for our beta tomorrow!

Huge congrats Thunder!!! That's so exciting! Good luck with the beta.

I'm not testing until Monday...Labour Day, how fitting. I'll be 8dp5dt. I have wondfos and SurePredict, which are supposed to be 10 miu. I'm having some cramping tonight that I'm really hoping and praying is implantation cramps!

Congratulations thunder! Another bfp for the group yay!

babylights- Fingers crossed you get 2 or 3 blasts on Saturday!

ask- I would stop the Maca now just to let your body adjust, but I took ubiquinol & the rest of my vitamins up until retrieval. Don't stress about meds, most places do overnight delivery.

thunder- Congrats on your BFP!!! Good luck with your beta today.

wishn- I'm a big fan of Sure Predict. They gave me my BFP at like 6dp3dt and they had good progression afterward. Cramps are a great sign! Good luck!

Thanks so much everyone! I got my beta today and the level was 150. I'm a little worried that that's a bit low for 12dp5dt. Does anyone know?

Thunder I think you're good, my beta with dd was 87 at 9dp5dt

thunder, check out https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single for beta averages on singleton pregnancies. My betas were always on the low side of normal but they doubled which is the important thing. If you have a long wait until your next beta, try taking HPT's if you're nervous. They should get a little darker each day. Good luck hun! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->