• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Fern, my friend had a heavy period like bleed 4dp2dt
And counted herself out, tested the day before otd and was negative, tested a week later and was positive and he's now 9 months old, have you spoken to your clinic?

Ask, I was on gonal f then cetrotide after 5 days, stimmed for 10 days, how is dh doing with the collection now? Must be very difficult for you too

Wish, sorry about the bfn, have you tested anymore? I got af after stopping progesterone , hugs

Secret, good to hear from you rooting for you all the way this cycle

Collection is complete! Hooray! This morning went MUCH better and was done in a jiffy - thank goodness! :happydance:

Fern, I'm sorry for the bleeding, seems really early to be AF. Could it be implantation bleeding?

Ask, I'm so glad he got the job done! What a huge relief!

Secret, you're starting so soon! The 19th will be here before you know it. I have everything crossed for you!

AFM, I started spotting yesterday. Beta tomorrow morning, so I'll keep taking the P until they call to confirm my negative beta. I'm sure full flow won't be far behind. I just want to put this cycle behind me and get on with things. I called the clinic to make a follow-up appt and book my hydro surgery.

Fern- Were you on any progesterone? It seems really early for AF especially if you are on the meds? When I took progesterone I didn't have any spotting and AF didn't come until the 5th day off of it, and I usually have spotting 4-7 days before AF each month.

Ask- Yay!! Such a weight lifted off you guys! I can totally understand how frustrating that would be, but luckily now you always have a backup and then you can just hope for a miracle on retrieval day!

AFM - I start my suprefact injections on Sunday to start down regulating. I ovulated right on time this month so it seems so far so good with the transfer date of Oct 16. Hoping when I call in AF though that they move it up a bit. Did anyone have a delayed AF during down-regulation? I have heard stories but I don't know if it was because they hadn't O'd before they started taking their Lupron or Suprefact or if it actually delays that part as well?

Thunder-congratulations!! :)

Wish-I'm so sorry you had a bfn but there is always hope until the beta comes back. If not though I'm glad you are able to have your tubal surgery scheduled to get everything ready for your fet.

Fern-I'm so sorry. I agree that does seem early to start. Did you get to talk to your clinic yet?

Ask-glad collection got done! It's all so stressful it's nice to have peace of mind that you have some frozen now.

Congrats to everyone getting ready to stim, collect, or transfer soon!

Hey lovely ladies, hope everyone has been well!
So great to see so many new BFPs here, lucky thread :)
Congrats Juliet, Thunder and Ashley (sorry if I forgot anyone) on the BFP!
And welcome back secret, really glad you are giving it another go.
Scooby, KJW, Star- hope babies are growing strong, time is really flying!

I have been MIA for a while, my FET was cancelled last month because of lining issue, so got really disheartened.
But this cycle has been really smooth and I just got my transfer done! Im pupo :)
Knowing nyself, I will probably start testing 5dpt. No trigger was used, so I will not false lines, I hope

MNelson- october is just around the corner, I have been stalking your journal for a while. Best of luck :)

Wishn- I am praying for your beta, hoping you will get a BFP. I have read probably thousands of stories of spotting in early pregnancy.

Hope-congrats on being pupo!! Sending good vibes your way that you get some great news very soon :)

Congrats on being pupo hope!

I'm curious - for those who have done or are doing a FET, what is the typical protocol for preparing for that?

Also - is it normal to still feel ovary pains during the birth control phase?

Ask- I am not sure about the ovary pains thing, but birth control shuts down the response to them, so I wouldn't worry.
My FET protocol was start down-regulating with Suprefact on Day 21 of your cycle, call on CD1 following that, start estrogen around CD5-10, estrogen for 14 days increasing the dose every 4 days or so, ultrasound on day 14 of estrogen for lining thickness, if over 7.5 they schedule the transfer for about a week after that, if not thick enough you keep on estrogen for another week and come back for the ultrasound again. You also start progesterone and stop Suprefact the day after the lining ultrasound that they give you the go ahead and have the transfer of day 6 of progesterone. I believe this is the "World Egg Bank" or whatever protocol for an FET that my clinic follows, so its pretty standard.

No, I am in Canada, and we don't do PIO. I guess my clinic believes suppositories are just as strong and PIO is really hard on your body so they choose not to unless you really want it.
The suprefact is an injectable, the estrogen is pills, and the progesterone is suppositories, so I will do those 3x a day :shock: , but I guess better than a needle in the butt every night!

Oh my...pretty sure I'll be doing a needle in the butt every night (if we get to that point). My 2 friends in Ohio had to do that and one went to the same clinic as me. I'd MUCH rather do suppositories! I'll at least ask!

secret- Woohoo for starting Estrace in a week!

fern- I'm sorry hun :hugs:

ask- Glad all went swimmingly with collection :haha:

wishn- I think that's a great attitude. Just put this cycle behind you and move on to bigger & better things!

hope- Congrats on being PUPO! :dust: I'm glad your FET went smoothly this time. Are you testing on Wednesday? Good luck!

Congrats on being pupo hope!

Mnelson, not long for you now

Wish, sorry about the spotting, i hope your next appointment goes well

Ask, my fets were baseline scan between days 1-3, start estrogen tablets 4 a day, go back around 10 days later for lining check, if 8mm or above start progesterone pessaries, 3 a day and transfer 5-7 days later (depending if it's a weekend as they're closed)

Ask - my FET protocol was 15 days birth control, AF never started so confirmed by US lining was thin enough and started estrogen patches (started at 1 every other day and increased up to 4) and lupron injections. After confirming lining about 2 weeks in added progesterone suppositories 3x a day and PIO injection in the butt every other day. Did a steroid and antibiotic also same day progesterone started. So still on estrogen and loads of progesterone. No changes after FET for me, maube something will change after positive test?!

PUPO as of today! Beta Sept 20th!

Thanks all for sharing! I like knowing what's down the pike and feeling as prepared as possible!

Congrats on being PUPO MKayes! Sending lots of sticky baby vibes!

Ask- Wondering if you can ask your Dr about suppositories as long as suppositories are as strong as the shots? I am on suppositories right now, it is a bit messy but definitely no pain. And Im getting really bloated and sore boobies which are supposed to be progesterone effects, so Im hoping its doing the job.
4dp5dt today, got what I believe is implantation bleeding yesterday, so feeling really really hopeful for this cycle
Baby dust xxxx

Awww congrats MK!
Fingers crossed for a beautiful BFP!

Ask - my FET protocol was 15 days birth control, AF never started so confirmed by US lining was thin enough and started estrogen patches (started at 1 every other day and increased up to 4) and lupron injections. After confirming lining about 2 weeks in added progesterone suppositories 3x a day and PIO injection in the butt every other day. Did a steroid and antibiotic also same day progesterone started. So still on estrogen and loads of progesterone. No changes after FET for me, maube something will change after positive test?!

PUPO as of today! Beta Sept 20th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->