• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Anyone find that their saline sonogram actually hurt worse than their HSG? The HSG hurt like a you know what and I was assured the saline sonogram / ultrasound would be far less painful. NOT! I yelled out in pain and almost cried. Luckily it lasted only a minute or two. Totally unprepared for that. Ugh. I even took 600mg ibuprofen an hour before. My RE said some people are just more sensitive to having something in their uterus. Great.

Good news is my uterus looks good!

My saline hurt way worse than my HSG. My HSG was actually really easy, I hardly felt it except some really mild cramps near the end. My SHG on the other hand was the worst and I actually bled quite a bit from it. God, I hope I dont have to do another one of those any time soon.

So sorry that yours hurt too, M. But glad I'm not the only one and that happens to other people too. My HSG definitely hurt but this was even more intense. So glad it's over and plan to never do that again unless they give me SERIOUS pain killers!

Both our embryos came back as normal :cloud9: I do, however, have a cyst so I think we'll sit out this cycle. As much as we'd like to keep going, I have to admit that a month off with absolutely no ivf anything does sound nice.

Sending out so much good luck to everyone!!

Woohoo! Congrats Babylights that is wonderful news!!!

Mk congrats on being pupo!

Hope, sounds very promising, excited for you to test

Babylights, enjoy your break knowing you have 2 perfect little embies, congrats!

I did, quite ashamed of myself to be honest, I started testing at 2dp5dt :wacko::dohh: Still BFNish, but I keep seeing shadows on the tests. According to IB, implantation took place on 8dpo, so I keep telling myself there is still time.
More brown tinged EWCM at 9DPO, and no usual pre-AF feelings yet, so Im still cautiously excited. Beta is 2 days away :haha:

Ask- Glad to hear test result was good! I never had SHG but had 2 HSG, they were devastating. Thank god we only got to do them once

Babylights- One month off from everything is actually really awesome! Great news on the embie babies :cloud9:

McNelson- Are you getting ready for the FET? Your FET is next month?

Hope - are you going to test early at all??

MKaykes- how are you feeling?

I'm feeling good! My clinic puts me on 2 days bedrest and I'm sick of lying around especially when I feel totally normal. I feel a little crampy but can't tell if it's intestinal or uterine. All the progesterone and lack of movement doesn't help things "move along."

I think I may start testing Sat, 5dp5dt, but will try not to be disappointed if negative since it'll be early.

I've been talking to my belly, encouraging growth and implantation!

Yes, please try to hold off testing until at least 5dp5dt, it is better for your sanity. I knew I would be disappointed when I start testing 2dp, but box full of IC staring it me was too tempting :haha:
I think slight cramping is a good sign, fingers crossed :thumbup:

MKaykes- how are you feeling?

I'm feeling good! My clinic puts me on 2 days bedrest and I'm sick of lying around especially when I feel totally normal. I feel a little crampy but can't tell if it's intestinal or uterine. All the progesterone and lack of movement doesn't help things "move along."

I think I may start testing Sat, 5dp5dt, but will try not to be disappointed if negative since it'll be early.

I've been talking to my belly, encouraging growth and implantation!

MK - I hope you can hold out a bit! I have heard that FET's take longer to show up on HPTs so I wouldn't want you to get discouraged by testing too early! Don't let it steal your joy :)

Hope - Wow, 2dpt! Hahaha, yeah it is always so tempting to test so I can get that point. Yes, I am doing my Suprefact down-regulation shots right now. Less than a week until AF, and then I will get my date to start the estrogen. AH!

So much happening on here right now, I love it!

mkayes- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dust:

hope- FX you see those two lines hun! Your beta is tomorrow right?

ask- Sorry your saline was so painful :hugs: My HSG was way worse than my saline U/S but it definitely wasn't something I'd like to do again. Great news that all is clear though!

babylights- Hooray, that is AWESOME news!!! :happydance: It'll be wonderful to have the month off and just enjoy life without shots & doctor visits. Hope you relax and have fun!

Yaay, less than a week till AF :thumbup::happydance:
I did mini-IVF protocol, so I am actually not really familiar with many of the things you ladies are going through :shrug:
:dust:

MK - I hope you can hold out a bit! I have heard that FET's take longer to show up on HPTs so I wouldn't want you to get discouraged by testing too early! Don't let it steal your joy :)

Hope - Wow, 2dpt! Hahaha, yeah it is always so tempting to test so I can get that point. Yes, I am doing my Suprefact down-regulation shots right now. Less than a week until AF, and then I will get my date to start the estrogen. AH!

Beta 54 :cloud9:
My clinic doesnt do repeat beta until 10 days later, so going back on 25th Sep for U/S and blood test.
I am over the moon right now but also the constant cramping and back pain is getting me quite worried
Did anyone have lots of lots of cramping and backpain?

Yes, my beta is tomorrow morning eekkkkkk

congrats hope! that is great!!
i had some cramping around 5-6 weeks and some spotting but everything turned out okay. it is nerve-racking these early days... i am still on edge with ever symptom and i'm almost 9 weeks.
hope everything is okay for you! sept 25 will be here soon!

Hope - hoping you can relax for the next couple of weeks leading up to the next appt... Seems like we're always waiting! Glad you got a positive beta!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->