IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Thanks sweetie :winkwink:
How are you feeling? Will you test early or wait till 20th?
Hang in there :flower:

Hope - hoping you can relax for the next couple of weeks leading up to the next appt... Seems like we're always waiting! Glad you got a positive beta!!

Thanks Juliet for putting my mind at ease! I laid down a little bit, and it seems to help with the cramping

Beta 54 :cloud9:
My clinic doesnt do repeat beta until 10 days later, so going back on 25th Sep for U/S and blood test.
I am over the moon right now but also the constant cramping and back pain is getting me quite worried
Did anyone have lots of lots of cramping and backpain?

Yes, my beta is tomorrow morning eekkkkkk

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance:
I have heard the cramping is so common for the little babe getting snuggled in deep!

Congrats hope!!!

IVF meds just arrived. Looks like I'll be doing 300 IU Follistim, 20 IU microdose hcg, 250 IU Ganirelix and pregnyl to trigger. Anyone have a similar protocol? 2-3 shots a day is definitely making me anxious, but you all did it!

Congrats hope!!!

Ask, how exciting you have your meds!!! You'll be a pro at doing those injections in no time. The most annoying thing is remembering to do them at the same time every day and planning your life around it. I haven't heard of microdose hcg. Do you know what that's supposed to do?

Thanks Wish! Here's a link about micro dose hcg. I think it is sometimes used instead of Menopur but I'm not sure why one is chosen over the other?

https://www.ivf1.com/low-dose-hcg/

hope- Congrats, that is fantastic news! :happydance: I had a lot of cramping in my first trimester, but especially in those first few weeks. Also back pain. I used a hot water bottle and that helped a LOT. Hope the next couple of weeks go smoothly and quickly and you have a great scan on the 25th!!!

mkayes- How are you doing hun? Are you getting antsy yet?

ask- Congrats on getting your meds! That made it feel so much more real for me. I'm not familiar with that protocol but sounds great!

Oh I see it's used as a substitute for LH. That makes sense. It's weird to me that you guys don't have Luveris (recombinant LH) in the U.S.

After doing some reading it seems that low dose hcg has worked well for women who didn't respond as well to Menopur and tends to produce better quality eggs.

Congratulations Hope!!

MKaykes how are you doing?

Ask I don't know much about the protocol, but as the other ladies have said, the injections really do become a piece of cake in the first couple of days. The anticipation truly is the worst part! So excited for you!!

afm we got the official CCS results from my doctor and we have a girl and a boy :cloud9:

Ask - how exciting the meds have arrived! Do you have a plan for organizing or storing? I saw some awesome ideas on Pinterest, but didn't follow through. I just shoved everything in my cabinet in the bathroom (thankfully it is pretty deep and floor to ceiling). I too haven't heard of the micro dose hcg, sounds interesting and hope it works well for you!

Yes, getting antsy... broke down and tested this afternoon. BFN but this was only a 45 minute hold and had pretty dilute urine. DH and I had dinner out planned tonight, so thought it would be fun to be able to celebrate. I did some googling (of course) and sounds like many women can get positive betas at 9dp5dt with negative hpts, so I'll be holding out hope until official blood results. For the first time though I want to know if I even have a chemical pregnancy, as I've never seen a positive test (except for trigger).

I don't really have any kind of creative plan for storing. With my 2 teenage step sons in house (and us not wanting their mother to catch wind of this journey of ours) my biggest aim is to keep it under wraps. Half my meds go in the fridge anyway so I have them tucked away in a hidden spot. The rest are just in a drawer in our bedroom

Anyone experience brown discharge / spotting while on birth control? I've had it happen twice in the last week but did have my saline sonogram last Tuesday and noticed a little spotting after that and both incidents have been since then. I know spotting on BC can be normal...just hope it's not messing up anything?

babylights- Aww, a boy and a girl! How perfect! I know you're still banking but once you're through with that are you transferring one at a time?

ask- I always spotted for a couple of days after an HSG, saline ultrasound, etc. I think those can really irritate your cervix. I wouldn't worry about it messing up your cycle at all. How is everything going so far?

How is everyone else doing?

Beta was today and it was only 13. Go back on Fri for another check, but not feeling hopeful. Had a decent positive line on Sun and has been lighter the last couple of days.

Anyone know how long after a chemical we'd need to wait to do FET#2?

I'm sorry MKayes - holding out hope for you! Did you do PGS?

Mkay, for me i had a chemical one year in august, and the doctor always has us wait a month or two and with the holidays, my next FET wasn't until the following january which got my pregnant with my second DD. i think i have seen other ladies have their FETs closer together.
this year I had a FET in April, got a 6 beta, so didn;t work out, and then a FET in august which has my pregnant now :) so maybe 3 months between?
hope you have better news friday.... sending good luck!

Hey ladies I have been stalking for awhile. Congrats to everyone that is pregnant and to those who are not yet, you will be!

I go for my FET tomorrow at 11 we are putting one back. Praying that it sticks. Just for some reason not feeling very confident about it

McKay, any update ???? Fingers crossed !!!

Sweetness, when's your first beta? Good luck!

Julie- my beta is 10/2. I will be POAS monday. Today I am 2dp6dt. This wait is terrible.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->