IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Babylights congratulations on the boy and girl!

Mk, hope you're ok, after my blighted ovum I had to wait and have proper af then start fet again af after that

Sweet, welcome, sending you lots of luck this cycle!

Ask, sorry I can't help with the spotting as never went on birth control, how is it now?

First day of stims checked! Eek! And you were right...nothing to be afraid of! :)

Anyone still around this lucky thread? Day 5 for me so far. Don’t feel much except a bit bloated and super tired!!! Hopefully mine sticks this time.

i pop by to see updates!!!

secret, fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!

FX for you secret!

I'm on day 8 of stims. Scan yesterday showed lots of follicles and estradiol over 1200. RE decreased my Follistim from 300 to 225 IU and I started Ganirelix today. Feeling pretty bloated and uncomfortable...and my breasts are sooo sore! Go back Tuesday morning for blood work and ultrasound. Estimated retrieval is Thursday!

Glad all is well ask! Hope retrieval goes well too Thursday

Secret, are you stunning or pupo already? I can't keep up! Good to hear from you, sending you lots of luck

ask I go in Thursday for my first scan. Hopefully it’s all going well in there. My resting heart rate is increasing which is freaking me out because that usually happens around ovulation, let’s hope that’s not the case! So far some twinges and bloat is starting.
I hope you are on target for thursday retrieval!

Star I am stimming still. Hoping for er about oct 11 or so!

Secret - maybe your heart rate is increasing because your estrogen is rising quickly which also happens just before ovulation. Are you taking anything to prevent ovulation or not yet? I'm surprised your first scan isn't until day 10 of stims? What protocol are you on?

I am taking suprefact, menopur and gonal f. The scan will be day 7 of menopur 6 of gonal f and 9 of suprefact. I was a slow responder last time so maybe that’s why? I hope it going to be all good!

Ooh good luck secret! Hoping this is it for you

Hey ladies! I was away on Holidays but just popping back in to see how the stim weeks were going! Looks like so much is happening right now for both Secret and Ask!
I can't wait to see how retrieval pans out for both you ladies <3 <3

AFM- Day 6 of estrogen. Currently on 2 pills 2x a day. Still on suprefact. Lining check is a week from tomorrow.... getting SO nervous. I PRAY it is thick enough!!

Good luck for a nice thick lining mnelson, sure it's ready for your little one)s) to snuggle in!

Just popping in for an update. Had final check today. Long story short. Lining at 9.3 and I have 17 follows ranging from 27-9. Triggering tonight and er Sunday morning. Dr is concerned about OHSS so we are waiting for blood work to come back to see how much trigger to take. Dr also looking to see what progesterone levels are to make sure uterus is where it should be for fresh transfer if we get to that stage.

Good to hear your update secret! Hope all goes well sun, be thinking of you

Great news secret! I triggered with Lupron bc e2 was over 5000 on trigger day.

ER this am went well...they got 33 eggs! What?! Won&#8217;t know until tomorrow how many were mature / fertilized. Was in a LOT of pain but my heating pad and Vicodin are helping.

Holy crap ask 33!!! Hope you are feeling ok!

Dr said my e2 was over 9,000 yesterday. Do they measure it differently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->