Ivf/Icis July/Aug Ninewells Hospital Dundee

That's good about lining. It's a shame your having to ask the doctor so many times! He should know exactly what he is saying to people and what they should be doing, just continue to ask if your not sure though as better knowing and feeling satisfied with what has been said. I'm excited for you xx

Wow Rags! That will be emotional! The time flies by so quickly doesn't it! Xx

We are good thanks, been so busy this past week with birthday / visitors, us visiting ! It's non stop! Kind of looking forward to getting back to normal and my life not feeling so busy busy haha! Xx

What exactly is 'normal life' with twinnies H? Lol. I suspect you are v busy all the time 😀
Yes you're right about the medication and questions. I'm not changing anything until I hear from the doctor again! The coordinator said he is a little distracted as he will soon be a father. Lovely for him but ahem he should still be able to do his job! X

Yea right enough! Life ain't normal :lol: however, a "normal" routine helps haahaa!
Oh my! I can't believe he said that, he should not be allowing his personal life affect his work, especially his nature of work! Clearly not sensitive towards his patients if he is shouting out about becoming a Dad. I would not be happy about that. Hope your ok, and things are going well xx

I know - talk about insensitive! Great you're becoming a father but em hello we are here trying to have the se opportunity and need you to be focused! Grrrrrrr
Well, I fly out tomoro and et is planned for Saturday, all being well. Back on Sunday and have a few days off work to chill. Not sure whether to rest all day after transfer or just for a couple of hours and then do a bit of sightseeing. Did you rest up after transfer? Xx

Ohh! That's so quick!! :):)!! I never rested at all, I asked after transfer if I should and the said to carry on as normal so I did :). Kind of took my mind of things as well xx

Wow Minno! That's came around quickly!! Massive well wishes xxx I hope it all goes to plan. I rested after transfer but I don't think there's any need only psychological really. The doc said to me 'imagine a jar of the thickest honey with a the tiniest grain of rice' .. Nothing's going to budge it only nature decides- sensible of course but I think the biggest thing you can do is be relaxed and if a bit of gentle sight seeing does it then go for it!. Crinone gel is Ming!! You never feel like you get it all out the tube but I think the compensate for that xxx

Thank you lovely ladies :) Well I'm here in Prague - very hot and sunny and very busy! Lining scan today was good - 12mm and he was pleased with it. I've never had 12mm before!! Coordinator said sometimes that can result in wee bit spotting as quite thick - great, just what I wanted to hear! X

That's great about lining, hopefully no spotting. Try and stay positive :). A massive good luck for transfer 😊 is it tomorrow? X

Thanks H. Yes transfer tomoro if embies survive. So need a bit dose of good luck right about now...will let you know how it goes xx

Looking forward to your news today :) a massive good luck xx

That's me back at the hotel. All went very well. They transferred two expanding blastocysts. Embryologist said they were the highest grade possible so I'm chuffed with that. Lining was good, embryos look great, if it doesn't work now I think it never will and I should give up! Xx

Wow Minno!!!! I am so excited, this is all sounding so positive and I think you may possibly be in the twinnies club :D :wohoo: when do you test? X

Clinic said not to test for 15-17 days but I'll probably know before then because my body will tell me. I'm not one to test early as it's better for my sanity to know for sure. Currently out in Prague centre sitting in Costa having a decaf cappuccino and a cake! Needed to get out as lay for four hours more or less and going mad already xx

That's great! Hope you had a good day :) and weren't over thinking too much. A massive congratulations on being PUPO !! :wohoo: how you feeling about possibly twins?? Xx

Lovely weather and 2 good embryos, sounds wonderful. Hope you manage to relax now. I so look forward to hearing how everything goes. Xx

Oooooo H I can't contemplate that at the moment! Just trying to wrap my head round managing to get to transfer. Feel so relieved that at least I got to have another good go at it. What will be will be. After last fet not working I'm realistic that it might not work this time either. We'll see.

Looking forward to flying home tomoro! X

Try and stay positive :). How did your flight home go? How have you been feeling? Xx

Hi girls.
I'm back home now, in my jammies and relaxing on the sofa. Bliss.
Flight home was fine and almost feels a bit surreal now that I was away. Been feeling ok - slightly bit crampy and a wee bit nauseous this afternoon but I think that's more from being really tired - never slept last night. Kept waking up thinking about things. At least there's no spotting yet. Hoping I can get to test day at least two weeks yesterday. Wish I wasn't on such a high estrogen dose - can't be good for you - but no choice anyway.
Did any of you have symptoms in the first week post transfer? I'm not expecting anything for a few days yet xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->