• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Oh Gemma, I am hoping that it's well out of your system and that's more of a very early BFP. You have a really good chance as those we embies sound really strong. Give it another day or two and do another one just to see if the trigger has definitely gone and if it's darker then you know you are on to a winner. :winkwink:

It would be great the best christmas present in the world. I'm going to test again on Sunday and see if there is any progression either way at least by then I will have a good negative if its trigger or a darker line if its my wee embies x

Well girls I am now PUPO with twins :-D plz stick plz stick!!

I'm not sure wot grade she said they are 4 cell exactly where they should b for a 2 day transfer. :)

Absolutely perfect :) get snuggled in wee embies xxx

Congrats tcmc! Keeping everything crossed for u ladies! I'm feeling so much more positive about my upcoming cycle, you girls have done so well and I'm sooooo excited for u both!
Hi to everyone else, hope everyone is well xo

I couldn't be more happy with the RFC other than one doctor that I disliked I found the whole experience really good!! You should feel positive :) won't be long il be stalking this thread whatever happens to see how all you girlies are getting on when your treatment starts xx

Hey girls

How is everyone?? has been very quiet on here!!

Tcmc how are you sweetie hope your feeling okay and not to much pain after the retrieval xx

Well I tested again today and got quite a good second line :) cautiously excited hoping the next few days I can get an amazing and blazing BFP it's only 7dp transfer so all is good!!

Thinking of you all and much love xx

Hey girls

Tcmc how are you sweetie hope your feeling okay and not to much pain after the retrieval xx

Well I tested again today and got quite a good second line :) cautiously excited hoping the next few days I can get an amazing and blazing BFP it's only 7dp transfer so all is good!!

YAY for your BFP!!:happydance: i hope it continues to get darker for you:hugs: have you had any symptoms or feeling anything?

I am going crazy already and only 2dp2dt:wacko: today i am having alot of lower back pain not sharp just achey, i dont know if its anything to do with whats going on with the embies or if its because i havent had a BM since friday before transfer:shrug: also my tummy is achey almost like when you do too much at the gym and it feels over stretched having some shooting pains down below also but i guess thats because of all the hoaking and poking they have been doin down there this week:shrug: had the tiniest bit of brownish coloured blood on my liner today i just hope to god its implantation bleeding and not a sign that AF is trying to show:cry:
my tummy is very swollen so at the min i actually look about 5 months pregnant, if only:hugs:

hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well:hugs:

Hey girls

YAY for your BFP!!:happydance: i hope it continues to get darker for you:hugs: have you had any symptoms or feeling anything?

I am going crazy already and only 2dp2dt:wacko: today i am having alot of lower back pain not sharp just achey, i dont know if its anything to do with whats going on with the embies or if its because i havent had a BM since friday before transfer:shrug: also my tummy is achey almost like when you do too much at the gym and it feels over stretched having some shooting pains down below also but i guess thats because of all the hoaking and poking they have been doin down there this week:shrug: had the tiniest bit of brownish coloured blood on my liner today i just hope to god its implantation bleeding and not a sign that AF is trying to show:cry:
my tummy is very swollen so at the min i actually look about 5 months pregnant, if only:hugs:

hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well:hugs:

Thanks sweetie cautiously optimistic but I don't think I will believe it until I get past my AF date will keep peeing until then ;) have had no symptoms at all except tiredness that happened today felt dead on my feet it just came over me this afternoon and shooting pains down my vajayjay lol and that was a few days ago! Im also so freaking hot especially at night. Positive thoughts = positive lines babe I have a good feeling about us both we have been in it together from the start and we will finish together with our BFP!!! All your signs at the mo sound like post retrieval things, implantation will happen after 6th day! You will do it girl I know u will xxxx

yeah thats what i was thinking and i have been trying to drink plenty of water (which i never normally do) to keep OHSS at bay. i really hope this is the time for us both:hugs: grow little embies grow!!

how many dpt did you take your first test? i am sooo impatient anyway so this is killing me:haha:

Gemma, amazing news honey! I'm sure u and DH are beside yourselves to find out for certain, but it looks pretty good so far. I'm so happy for you!
Tcmc, the aches and pains are prob due to the progesterone. Take some hot water with orange juice in to get things moving lol!
Wifeyw and threebirds, what stage are you girls at now? I'm just waiting on AF to start my BCP in 2 weeks, can't wait to see it this month lol!
Hope everyone is well. Xo

yeah thats what i was thinking and i have been trying to drink plenty of water (which i never normally do) to keep OHSS at bay. i really hope this is the time for us both:hugs: grow little embies grow!!

how many dpt did you take your first test? i am sooo impatient anyway so this is killing me:haha:

Yes get the water into you I'm still doing it and it has definitely helped with the swollen sore tummy! I tested at 5dp3dt and then again today will keep testing now though....., once I start I can't stop lol honey it will be your time just keep relaxed and try not to stress about it all wont be long until you can start peeing :) will you wait or test early??? :hugs: x

Gemma, amazing news honey! I'm sure u and DH are beside yourselves to find out for certain, but it looks pretty good so far. I'm so happy for you!
Tcmc, the aches and pains are prob due to the progesterone. Take some hot water with orange juice in to get things moving lol!
Wifeyw and threebirds, what stage are you girls at now? I'm just waiting on AF to start my BCP in 2 weeks, can't wait to see it this month lol!
Hope everyone is well. Xo

Thank you twinklemama I'm trying not to get to excited just incase as the line is never dark enough for me just hope it darkens up soon!! Yay for the BCP and then it will be start before you know it!! :) xx

Well girls I got an even better line today so I think its safe to say we have done it :) Thank you so much to you all it has been wonderful to share and experience this all with you. Your support and words of encouragement have been amazing :hugs::hugs: xxx oh and if you go to the pregnancy test forum if you fancy a wee nosey at them you can find all my pics todays are on page 4!! xxx

Well girls I got an even better line today so I think its safe to say we have done it :) Thank you so much to you all it has been wonderful to share and experience this all with you. Your support and words of encouragement have been amazing :hugs::hugs: xxx oh and if you go to the pregnancy test forum if you fancy a wee nosey at them you can find all my pics todays are on page 4!! xxx

OMG Gemma congratulations I'm super happy for you.. I'm sure you can't believe it well done huni..
Fan Daby dosy.....
Super day for you xxxx

Thank you Babies are us :hugs: I'm am delighted and my lines are getting stronger every test I think I may have two in there but I'm just amazed it worked we are over the moon!!! Xx

Well pleased for you both tcmc & Gemma I'm buzzing for you both honestly. I'm sure u both cant contain urselves 😅😅
I'm still without schedule I'm now on day 28 of my BCP so looks like I'm gonna be on it a while longer than you guys were. Patients are wearing very thin lol they r prob trying to arrange me round the Xmas period so as not to cause too much inconvenience.. Althought ur successes are keeping me sane at the minute. Keep safe you all xxxx

Well pleased for you both tcmc & Gemma I'm buzzing for you both honestly. I'm sure u both cant contain urselves 😅😅
I'm still without schedule I'm now on day 28 of my BCP so looks like I'm gonna be on it a while longer than you guys were. Patients are wearing very thin lol they r prob trying to arrange me round the Xmas period so as not to cause too much inconvenience.. Althought ur successes are keeping me sane at the minute. Keep safe you all xxxx

Argh that must be doing your head in........hopefully this week you will have some progress and you will get that schedule xxxx

YAYYY! congratulations Gemma i am so so happy for you and il keep my fingers crossed u do have 2 little :baby::baby: in there :happydance: you must be so so happy!!

my heads going with this waiting business!!:wacko: i picked up a cpl of HPT at asda today which prob wasnt a great idea cos i will only b tempted to test reallllllly early:haha: no patience at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->